Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters (113867 Views)

How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by ruthxzy(f): 7:46am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

If we all can do away with emotion, my dear we will get it right. I never said that we should clapp for d idiotic man. All I hv being saying is that, d 15 year old girl has to be asked some questions. The mum was able to see this one, what about d ones d girl does outside d neighbourhood.
I remember I was in trouble with some guys all bcs of a girl child of that similar age sometime ago.
What really happened was that d girl would come visiting a guy after school instead of going straight to her home.When I noticed it,I became worried and based on how popular I was in d area,I confronted d guy and told him d negative side of what he was doing wit d girl
Could u believe that, this girl now changed my effort into something else. She started telling her friends that "that brother is a wicked somebody and an enemy of progress"bcs I cautioned her that I don't want to see her again in d guy's room again.
A 15year old is equivalent to a 20 or even 22 year old guy,bbut trying to make her look innocent of d whole thing is never an option and way to go
Now I get you point
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by QuinModah(f): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2022
imagrg:
In the North, a fifteen years old girl go done get pikin. Child abuse is prominent there.

Anyway, the man should have his balls removed with a pincher
They are not normal in that part of the Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by rajiedreez: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Vinnie2000:
If they dared, that man will mischievously/vindictively share the girl's nude videos all d internet space! Her image and her parents reputation wud have been Destroyed Fovever! This, they both know! Dats y her father was enraged!
shey na person wey dey station on his way to jail that will leak picture online, where the chance to do so. Abi you don't know that that's child molestation. It a grievous offense. He no fit do anything, only if he wan tey for prison well well. If he's reported, his phone and the girls phone will be taken as evidence and if the picture leaks after that, they can still pin it on him and that's additional charges. As bad as Nigeria is our judicial system does work occasionally

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by kay29000(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:
No child outside uni has any business with a smart phone. Buy Nokia torchlight

If na by force, then you better learn Google or ios family settings and deploy them. And pay attention to reports on what your child is doing.

As long as your kids are exposed to social media, they will always see all this nonsense where showing skin, and living a wealthy life is celebrated.

May God help us all sha. I may just be lucky my kids are nerds or pretending to be

smiley
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I don't just understand why women always attach emotion to everything.
Nobody is talking about d girl that gave her number willingly to d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that exchanged nudes with d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that accepted gifts and money from d idiotic man
Nobody is talking about d girl that was enjoying chatting with d idiotic man
Why are we so irrational in judging cases?

Now that's food for thought, Nobody mentions the fact that the girls parents especially the mother did bad job raising their daughter who will definitely be a how in 2 yes time.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by CsRockefeller(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

dont be carried away by emotion dear, it will do u more harm than good

Shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by TwistDThinking(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Sometimes our judgement is so so biase. A 15 year old girl (teenager), the mother is still alive and she stays with her mother.
An adult started toasting her, she willingly gave her number to d adult, she willingly exchange nude photos with d adult, she willingly accepted gifts and money.
At this juncture, both d adult and d girl are to be blamed. If d adult is pestering her and does not like it, what she should hv done is to report to her mother and teachers in school.
I had an encounter with a teanage girl like that, (when I was working in a pharmacy) d girl came to buy pepper spray, and I asked her who sent her and why she came to buy d pepper spray.
She told me how a boy was disturbing her everywhere she goes and d harrasement from d guy
I told her d following:
1. Anytime she wants to go out, she should not go alone.
2. She should inform her parents about d boy's disturbances and harrasement
3. Should not go out in d night all alone. Infact I hv forgotten d orientation I gv her but my happiness was that she conquered bcs after a while d girl came back to me and thanked me and d idiotic boy did not disturb nor harass her again.
What I'm trying to say here is that d teenage girl has questions to answer and as for d old cargo of a man, well nemesis will surely catch up with him
All this typing is nonsense. Cause it makes no sense this is why we are still here as nigerians cause instead of thinking B4 we type we do it the other way round.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
quentin06:

Now that's food for thought, Nobody mentions the fact that the girls parents especially the mother did bad job raising their daughter who will definitely be a how in 2 yes time.
U see, when one allows emotion to get hold of him or her, thats what u see. Some quesyions that needed answers was not asked, rather they all want to hang d man, if u hang d man will it stop d girl from flirting?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2022
CsRockefeller:

Shut up!!
Tell that to your elders in your family if only u hv elders
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by emmanuelbrown26: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2022
TwistDThinking:

All this typing is nonsense. Cause it makes no sense this is why we are still here as nigerians cause instead of thinking B4 we type we do it the other way round.
Yes we are still where we are bcs we attach emotion in everything we do without reasoning.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by ruthxzy(f): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Let's pretend that we don't know that secondary school girls and boys have sex. Same secondary school students wey be cultists?

Remove the shameless old man from the picture. What do you think? Who do you blame?

I like the fact that you didn't attack the guy though.
That true

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by tellwisdom: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2022
LadyRosa:

Tellwisdom so you never change after 10 years wey I know you?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by harrend(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2022
The father is not wise and that is why parenting this days require critical thinking.
That act alone shows the lapses of the parents.. if they have had good personal relationship with their daughter, she would have told them..do not hide relationship advice from ur teens thinking they are too small for it..
Tell them what they are likely to face outside the house and when they face this things they won't hesistate to tell u.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Canvass: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Wanbissaka:
Na so you suppose allow popo make them bundle am. Na pedophile that yeye man be

Not a paedophile but a borderline hebephile/ephebophile. Still, I agree with you that he ought to be bundled to where he doesn't see the sun often.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by rex21: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....wetin dey fifteen year old girl body

.if I approach a woman and I notice or realize you are not more than twenty years..then immediately my interest will just die

The one am also interested in for government to regulate is all these hype and dj song they do play in clubs

It is no longer played only in clubs

It is now played even in the gathering and parties of kids
Imagine you will be hearing dj and hype songs in the gathering of kids like " them get yansh ...them get breast...na kpekus way no fine them dey use condom fuckkk...
Kids na carry Bluetooth speakers up and down playing this songs

You are a real 'niggar'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by TwistDThinking(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2022
As parents with the way this world is going if we don't start realizing that children are leaders of tomorrow and are to be raised as such we will one day find out that we are going no where but round circles.
At 15 a kid begins to be curious about the things of this world, sexually and intellectually lets face it. Reading the Bible alone will not help matters and there is nothing you can do about it.
You have to take control of what your children consume on a daily from the type of films they watch, the type of music they listen to, social media too should not be allowed untill they are 18. That being said.
You have to understand that these kids are like brand new fones waiting to be operated they don't think for themselves yet unless have been well thought to do so before the age or are being thought to do so everyday
If you don't teach your kid that an approach from and elderly man is bad she will never learn instead if he approaches she wants to see what he can teach her since she is curious and doesn't know how to be a teenager to the fullest she doesn't know what she is capable of yet so she can be easily manipulated to do anything.
These are not things we live for Jesus to control but have to control by ourselves 1st incase they to might have younger once that may need such training.
And as for the adult trying to manipulate that precious little thing he needs to be jailed. Lets stop waiting for nemesis or whoever those guys are tired of handling our cases for us.
Enough this relying on shame and disgrace to the job with time they go away.
But if a man is being jailed 4 his crime I see no reason how after spending 7 years in jail you come and face the world back with any useless mind set.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by matm: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2022
tommy589:
Parents knows best. It is better to face your lane than to advice people on their parenting style. One thing I know is that the disadvantages of giving children personal phones outweighs the benefits

Whether u give them phone or not, having a phone is nothing esp. to teen girls.
Ask her where she got it from, she will tell u she borrowed it from her school mate for research and assignment.Ask her classmate, she will confirm it, yet d phone came from a guy somewhere.
If decide to go harder on her, she will leave d house and u will suffer heartache as u look for her.Neifbours will blame u of maltreatment.
My dear, today's parenting is very difficult and notas easy as u think.But parents shld keep trying their best.But a kid dt will spoil will spoil

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Grandmeister(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2022
TwistDThinking:
As parents with the way this world is going if we don't start realizing that children are leaders of tomorrow and are to be raised as such we will one day find out that we are going no where but round circles.
At 15 a kid begins to be curious about the things of this world, sexually and intellectually lets face it. Reading the Bible alone will not help matters and there is nothing you can do about it.
You have to take control of what your children consume on a daily from the type of films they watch, the type of music they listen to, social media too should not be allowed untill they are 18. That being said.
You have to understand that these kids are like brand new fones waiting to be operated they don't think for themselves yet unless have been well thought to do so before the age or are being thought to do so everyday
If you don't teach your kid that an approach from and elderly man is bad she will never learn instead if he approaches she wants to see what he can teach her since she is curious and doesn't know how to be a teenager to the fullest she doesn't know what she is capable of yet so she can be easily manipulated to do anything.
These are not things we live for Jesus to control but have to control by ourselves 1st incase they to might have younger once that may need such training.
And as for the adult trying to manipulate that precious little thing he needs to be jailed. Lets stop waiting for nemesis or whoever those guys are tired of handling our cases for us.
Enough this relying on shame and disgrace to the job with time they go away.
But if a man is being jailed 4 his crime I see no reason how after spending 7 years in jail you come and face the world back with any useless mind set.
You talk correct talk but your last paragraph...lol e be like say you no understand wetin the term 'hardened criminal' mean? There are people who CANNOT be rehabilitated in a prison (infact prisons actually bring out the worst in many inmates). Release them and they commit same crime or even worse.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
mysticgal:

Every mother would be repulsed including myself but its a 15 year old, minor doing minor but a full grown man with kids? Common the man is a big paedophile

Nice answer but i wish you did not add the last comment cos this is exactly the issue i have with all the BS minor talks.

What makes a child a minor? Is it the age or the Biological features?

For instance in some western countries, the dck of a 14year old is way bigger than a 30 year old Nigerian guy and a 14 year old girl in US or UK is 3 times more biologically nature than most adults in Nigeria.

I just don't like the sound of it when they try to justify that it is ok if a 17 year old boy sleeps with say a 15year old girl but it becomes an offense if a 20 year old boy does the same.

Let's condemn every improper sexual act from an underage whether it is between two minors or a minor and an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Grandmeister(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2022
matm:

Whether u give them phone or not, having a phone is nothing esp. to teen girls.
Ask her where she got it from, she will tell u she borrowed it from her school mate for research and assignment.Ask her classmate, she will confirm it, yet d phone came from a guy somewhere.
If decide to go harder on her, she will leave d house and u will suffer heartache as u look for her.Neifbours will blame u of maltreatment.
My dear, today's parenting is very difficult and notas easy as u think.But parents shld keep trying their best.But a kid dt will spoil will spoil
True but parenting was never meant to be easy. So if you are not up to the task then don't give birth. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs to undertake. It's a full life job that never ends. I always thought my senior colleague at work was being too strict when he said his daughter will only get a smartphone when she gets into the University. Now I see the wisdom in his approach.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Wizywiz(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

.if I approach a woman and I notice or realize you are not more than twenty years..then immediately my interest will just die

The one am also interested in for government to regulate is all these hype and dj song they do play in clubs... Exactly bro e dey pain me Wella....imagine the other day my neighbors 12 year old was singing and dancing to SMALL YANSH DEY SHAKE OO the mum was smiling as the babe was shaking her waist....I pity this and next generation

Imagine you will be hearing dj and hype songs in the gathering of kids like " them get yansh ...them get breast...na kpekus way no fine them dey use condom fuckkk...
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Toks2008(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The one am also interested in for government to regulate is all these hype and dj song they do play in clubs

Maybe a 15 year old Nigeria girl.

Go outside naija and you won't even have the guts to woo a 14 year old girl cos she is way way bigger than you.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Wizywiz(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The one am also interested in for government to regulate is all these hype and dj song they do play in clubs...

Exactly bro e dey pain me Wella....imagine the other day my neighbors 12 year old was singing and dancing to SMALL YANSH DEY SHAKE OO the mum was smiling as the babe was shaking her waist....I pity this and next generation

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2022
LadyRosa:

This is same thing I noticed in my neighborhood.I keep asking myself who are the men sleeping with this teenagers.If a teenager is mating with her agemates,you will know.But a situation where they give this odour that is too "aged" you don't get to perceive that natural baby lotion smell but a weird odour that is soooooo matured for their age.

I mean,the one that offed me is a CBN staffers girl-child of 15 in the Estate.She leads children cathcism in the local parish.

Omo,there are lots of pedophiles in our neighborhood.The father is a well paid employee.
Someone confided in me she is being humped my a married man in the neighborhood.

Why will a matured married man leave all the ladies around just to sleep with minors.The most annoying thing is this men are well educated.Haba!
This is reason I love nairaland.... That odour own no be lie at all... I don confirm am

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by dontrulee: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2022
Omo, the things wey teenagers dey do these days ehn, I fear them. Currently teaching in a secondary school preparing them for the forthcoming Jamb but mhen these girls are razz. Thank God say I dey always face my own business and I no fit do underage no matter how matured they look.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by QuinModah(f): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

This is reason I love nairaland.... That odour own no be lie at all... I don confirm am
How will you know th odors?
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by CsRockefeller(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Tell that to your elders in your family if only u hv elders

Empty skull.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2022
QuinModah:
How will you know th odors?
Instead of having this sweet onion smell , they normally have that fish smell.... Most of these girls prefer guys between 34years up.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by dontrulee: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2022
quentin06:

Shut up, is it not guys like you that toast girls and make them loose guard?? Yet when they fall into your trap, you say they're not well trained. You that you're looking for where to put your stick in every hole you meet or see, are you well trained??

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by Bigsteveg(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2022
thank you for this piece, This is the best i have seen this year in terms of advice. For we as parents, May God give us the wisdom to not fail him over our children in Jesus Name

QuinModah:
*DON’T LOSE GUARD WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS*

You can't be too sure...

I watched a skit a few minutes ago and I remembered an incident that happened last year. I have her permission to share without revealing names or locations. Also some details have been changed.

A mother asked to use her fifteen year old daughter’s phone for some days while her own phone was being repaired.

WhatsApp messages dropped on the phone. Her daughter had passworded her WhatsApp so she couldn’t see the messages.

Out of curiosity, she tried some passwords and her daughter’s birthday was the password. She opened the WhatsApp and almost died, with the shock of what she saw.

A man in the next building had been chatting with her daughter. He had made several sexual advances towards her, which the daughter refused. He was adamant. He pursued her. He sent her recharge cards, came to her school to give her gifts and money.

He asked her if she had a boyfriend or have ever had intimacy, she said no. He pursued her some more.

He requested for her pictures, almost unclad, which she initially refused to send him but when he sent his, she sent hers. It was nothing too revealing as she was in her bra and underwear.

He taught her how to password her WhatsApp.

Then he pushed for more. He wanted to see her completely nude. She couldn’t take such a picture because she shared a room with her siblings.

He asked her to lock herself in the bathroom for them to have a video call.

She saw messages like “Did you like what you saw?” “ Stop being shy around me.” “Why are you afraid? Nobody will see you.” He sent a picture of his nudity to her. A girl of fifteen!

It became terrifying when her daughter sent a chat saying she saw him with his wife the other night and he ignored her. She knew her daughter had fallen and it was a matter of time before the guy had his way.

She contacted me and asked me for advice. I have helped her in the past so she felt she could confide in me.

The truth is, when such a thing happens, you have to get someone who will treat the man’s Bleep-up very well. Who is the person who will be angry enough to do that No other person than her father.

She was scared her husband will dump the blame on her. She was looking for another way to handle it without him.

I told her, “If you handle it quietly, the man will be wiser and will ensure he won’t be caught since he is obsessed with your daughter that he patiently groomed her. It is best he is disgraced and only her father will do that unless he is a useless man that’s when he will keep quiet.” I told her she is lucky the girl hadn’t agreed to be alone with the man anywhere. It was getting close to that.

Her husband didn’t disappoint me. Immediately he read the chats and saw the ‘manhood’ he took off to the man’s house that night. The wife ran after him. He banged continuously on the gate.

Well, the man got what was coming to him. He was disgraced. The evidence of their chats were there. His neighbours were shocked because he portrayed a picture of a saint but he was the devil and also a paedophile.

The husband wanted to take the matter to the Police but everyone begged. The landlord of their house and the man’s house also appealed to him not to escalate the matter. They begged him not to expose his chats on social media as his wife, my friend, had promised to do.

The culprit’s wife left him. He eventually had to move out of the house immediately the rent was due. The disgrace was too much for them to handle. Everywhere he went in the neighborhood, mothers were wary of him around their daughters.

They have collected the phones from their children. If you are not in university, no more phones.

How did they handle the girl? I asked them not to beat her. But the father refused to listen. He said she had brought disgrace to the household. He wanted to send her to the village but I stopped him. She needed therapy not to be shamed. I told the mother to take her to see a psychologist at Yaba left. It worked!

Older men groom very young girls and turn them into sex slaves. It was what this man was doing. The kind of chats they had was irritating coming from a grown man. He was able to make her do some of the things he wanted by doing them first.

That phone your daughter holds very dear to her heart, please once in a while, check it. Make sure she is not being groomed for someone’s perversion. Check what she is doing and advise her. Anyone younger than sixteen shouldn’t be on social media. Anyone still in secondary school shouldn’t be there too, regardless of their age.

Girls have been lured to travel abroad to be sex slaves, all by grooming or greed. They make them hate their families and believe they are the only ones that love them . They give them attention and say sweet things to them often. It is easy to fall for such.

Teach your children these signs and also do not expose them unnecessarily to these men. Paedophiles are evolving. They are getting smarter. We have to keep our girls safe.

I love you all.
Re: Don’t Lose Guard With Your Daughters by TwistDThinking(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

You talk correct talk but your last paragraph...lol e be like say you no understand wetin the term 'hardened criminal' mean? There are people who CANNOT be rehabilitated in a prison (infact prisons actually bring out the worst in many inmates). Release them and they commit same crime or even worse.
You said there are some people, meaning not everybody. Plus nobody said a hardened criminal can't be put back in jail after been caught commiting another crime abi?
I'd like to think that in this kind of senario where the man in question is a family man. After being taken away from your family, losing your job maybe even losing your wife in the process haba if u no get sense after all this then u never ready. Nah to dey collect jail term they go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander, Hungerbad Dies At Age 44 / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.