Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition (21650 Views)

Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by sinkhole: 6:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Tenshades:
Who's next?
Joshua Dariye, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Bode George grin cheesy
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Aystarz: 6:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Dozie32:
Go and seat down Tozo
Chai! See disrespect. Ngige is a Lekki big boy oo. Let's not forget that grin grin

Indeed our political space has become a free-for-all sphere for mediocres.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by MrFinbarr(m): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Nyamiri is feeling funky, inconsequential 5% idi*t also wan become president of this country, abi this sensel*ss dindinrin man don forget say no yeebow human will ever rule this country ni, those who know him should talk to the old f**l not to waste his money
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

On a sane forum, this person would have been banned and his IP restricted.

Seun, Lalasticlala, and other mods, why are you people so docile with your job on this forum, this is killing it the more. Nairaland wasn't this bad before, but I can boldly say Nairaland is the leading place for hate speech and tribalism.

I'd be mad if anyone comes here and call this cruise. This is absolutely ridiculous. How do we move on as a country with people thinking like this? This is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by placeofallure(f): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:
I never knew that short people can be good comedian.

You suppose know na. Julius Agwu things grin

Awon weyrey to ti san lori!
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by vibre: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
So far the following have declared or are about to declare for apc, recipe for consesus

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

That seems like the agenda, I think many of them are just smokescreen presidential candidates being used by the cabal to force the party to go the way of consensus then Buhari's choice will be unveiled as the consensus candidate.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Tenshades(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2022
sinkhole:
Joshua Dariye, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu and Bode George grin cheesy

Hahahahaha...those clowns
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by tatutatu: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2022
mighty2:
Nyamiri is feeling funky, inconsequential 5% idi*t also wan become president of this country, abi this sensel*ss dindinrin man don forget say no yeebow human will ever rule this country ni, those who know him should talk to the old f**l not to waste his money
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
kai wawane mai tunanin kasa ta kabilarsa ce, Najeriya ta arewa ce kawai yan kasa na gaskiya. Dan boru uba shege.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by ppogba: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2022
We all know where the God you consulted be resides. OKIJA of course. You file is still there. Your records are there.

But, we do not want somebody that will be kidnapped like a bush rat even as a siting president.

Thank you sir.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2022
I knew this man was definitely going to come out to contest when I listened to his interview on channels weeks back. It was only a matter of time. This man fit use ASUU play better political game.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by sonofElElyon: 6:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by ComeToJesus: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Nigeria is the Madison Square Garden of absurdities.

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by IbadeHQ: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
So far the following have declared or are about to declare for apc, recipe for consesus

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

You forgot to add

Shina Peller.

Next it's Yeye Bel-hoe and not the other way round.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique2: 7:05am On Apr 17, 2022
vibre:

That seems like the agenda, I think many of them are just smokescreen presidential candidates being used by the cabal to force the party to go the way of consensus then Buhari's choice will be unveiled as the consensus candidate.
those 16 are confirmed to run and more would still join especially now when it's free for women

By may you should be seeing like 20+ names, Buhari go just call them and say gentlemen you are all qualified to be President but only one can get it so I would step in here to reveal one name
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by madjune(m): 7:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:

(1) Amaechi

(2) Osinbajo

(3) Tinubu

(4) Umuahi

(5) Yahaya Bello

(6) Jack Rich

(7) Okorocha

(8.) Orji Kalu

(9) Emefile

(10) Ngige

(11) Adamu Garba

(12) Fayemi

(13) Amosun

(14) Tunde Bakare

(15) Ogbonnaya Onu

(16) Akpabio

Ogbonnaya Onu is a perennial candidate.

That man has been running for Presidency since 1991.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by blowjohn(m): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Hope he has consulted with doctors across the country grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Truthisunique2: 7:22am On Apr 17, 2022
madjune:

Ogbonnaya Onu is a perennial candidate.

That man has been running for Presidency since 1991.
my point is when too many people are in the race instead of organising ballot boxes for like 16 different candidate which causes confusion, they would just go for consesus

Especially when the president fancies such

1 Like

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2022
All animals are equal but some are equal than others.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Navalsadiq(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2022
You have not consulted well
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Minime10(f): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2022
And you also consulted okija shrine
Ntuuuu
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Awoleesu(m): 7:38am On Apr 17, 2022
This VI guy self dey talk...

Abeg we don't want a President who would be kidnapped o!

A common Andy Uba naim keep this guy for gallows for days and guyman no fit do shît!
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2022
This a joke ....is this for real this man that have kept student at home for months na chaii this guys don't have shame at all embarassed
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Religion is completely been manipulated by all this greedy politicians...........
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by tinacrl01(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Lai Mohammed will declare next week

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Akmike1983: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Lobatan!!! Native Doctors nko??
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Remman(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2022
What about
The 24 Elders, Cherubim and Seraphim?
Complete the list, sir...!
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by seyz91(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy
Sergio104:
grin

For more jokes.....text 558 to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Outta here!!!
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by FireUpNow(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Demons in high places. As a minister of labour what have you done with casualisation of workers? No good labour law. Otondo!
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by a2d3rew(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2022
Which time wahala will finish inside this country?
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Akponmfet: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
The office of President of Nigeria has now officially become a joke.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by kingyakos: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
There is no consensus for the presidential ticket in the APC constitution. Is not recognised.

They will all meet at Eagle square.

It's consensus all the way and ngige will sign the consensus agreement.
He's a paid presidential aspirant and expect more aspirant declaring under APC,and note that every other aspirant exception of Amechi and Osinbajo are just there to sign the consensus agreement in favour of Buhari candidate which fingers are pointing Amechi or Osinbajo.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by na2016: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2022
LibertyRep:
Even Ngige?

While this sounds like a joke, it should also point Nigerians to the fact that these men have stolen so much money under this administration for them to be bold to come out to contest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Defection: Over 1000 Members Dump APC For PDP In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.