Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US (53037 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nerogaming01(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
They want make them ban GTA ��
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by winner37(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

I'm ashamed for your parents with your level of thinking, must everything be sex? Even if that is the case, is the man justified to run over her?
obedience4:
A typical red piller
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

I'm ashamed for your parents with your level of thinking, must everything be sex? Even if that is the case, is the man justified to run over her?

you are very stupid getting my parents here. You are lunatice ,bastard are you if you don't have respect to your age griving parents sorry i have respect for my parents and i will not like nunisance like you to step on their toe. Next time becareful the way you refered to people's parents . Face me am the one writting not my parents..
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
I need kids to inherit my wealth and continue my family lineage. I'm happy to be with a lovely and caring wife. I married her as a virgin 17yrs to breeder kids for me seven(7) years ago but she offer me more than kids today. I'm happy to be among the lucky 1% men in the world enjoying their Marriage
lexy2014:

So how were u able to have children?
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Agugbadin: 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
God must have regreted that he created blacks.

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

You speaking my mind. Let some of them come and take our place here in Nigeria. Just one month in Nigeria, they will understand life

They are spoilt
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SeriouslySense(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
So, every man who is upset, should just do whatever comes into his head.

Then there is no difference compared to an ape, literally.

Once we realize that nobody has the power over how we react, then we may become a little more responsible. He should have ended the relationship, and sought for help.

Elidrisy20:
forget that one,na for book e dey

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Not possible because I married her a virgin and she loves me more than herself.
Biglittlelois:

Your wife will leave you for a sane, responsible man very soon, fact.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by hisexcellency34: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
run a jeep over him too
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by lanocfoods: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na this kind dey beat em wife troway useless man, Peter nwachkwu 2.0
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by winner37(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Be mad, you already are, that's why you're an illiterate that cant read where it is said that the man is obsessed with GTA, your mind and thought process is filled with puna because you were not given birth to properly, that's why you imagined and assumed puna was the reason why the man did what he did, because sense is far from you, doofus.

Silient is the best response to a fool like you.... You are a narrow minded stack idiot. I wouldn't have reply you but you mentioned my parents... Am sorry if you are looking for people you could insult and step out free just go home insult your parents and your whole family they are the reason of your miserable life
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emmy512: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Walai even me d run over people for gta. Babaric act btw
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by emekachief: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
LMAO. Gay doesn't exist.
Flamemignon1:

You should have turned gay years ago
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by qekng40(f): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

At 56. The man na real agbaya
Very stu.pid agbaya o
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by qekng40(f): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

� I wonder what would have happened if he was obsessed with mortal kombat or god of war

Him for come down do "finish her" sad

Thank Goodness for her life!
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
VULCAN:
Foolish black people in the US are always screaming racism while conveniently ignoring that the black on black crime rate has always hit the roof.

Nobody hates a black person in America as much as a fellow black person.

This is the bitter truth

You forgot to say that nobody will mention and berate his own race like a Black person. The article was about crime related to road rage and the people just happen to be Black but you made race, not the crime, the focal point. When it is a White on White crime, you’ll never see a White berate their race.

Is what you described isolated to America? No. Black on Black crime happens everywhere that Black people live on Earth in fact, it happens on a daily basis all over Nigeria where racism doesn’t exist. Seems to me that you “conveniently ignored” that.
Happy Easter Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Socrates731: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
illicit:
Nawa o
na lie stop posting fake news
It all about Argentine striker not this man stop being a liar on here

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by obedience4(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
winner37:

you are very stupid getting my parents here. You are lunatice ,bastard are you if you don't have respect to your age griving parents sorry i have respect for my parents and i will not like nunisance like you to step on their toe. Next time becareful the way you refered to people's parents . Face me am the one writting not my parents..

Dont mind him, just insulting parents. Seems people have no regard for parents any more

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Socrates731:
na lie stop posting fake news
It all about Argentine striker not this man stop being a liar on here

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Dmasni: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hw come nobody is saying it buhari[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Are these not BLACKS?
Is WILL SMITH and ROCK not Black?
Hope they will chant "BLACK LIVES MATTER"
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by mema900: 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
rickpat:
na wa..some people are just psychos

When oyibo do bad thing, its psycho...when nigeria man do something, its pure wickedness and being devilish
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Whatever she said, is that a justification? You are sick in the head.
maybe I am but look at her now , battered , women believe they can verbally assault a man and if he gets physical its jail term for him , some men are hardened killers , the price be damned , its a hard reality but this is a lesson for you ,be wise not mouthy
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by TundeEdnut35(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Hmm, Drugnibu's products at work again!! They should check the man's system.
no it was mkpumiri osu nyamiri drugs he consumed that made him to commit such atrocious act.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Biglittlelois(f): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
godofuck231:
maybe I am but look at her now , battered , women believe they can verbally assault a man and if he gets physical its jail term for him , some men are hardened killers , the price be damned , its a hard reality but this is a lesson for you ,be wise not mouthy

The man is obsessed with GTA diickhead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by reiddecuti: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
Dear God.... Baba are u sure u created humans in ur own image cos if u had there wouldn't have been much crime as these ones....show me the way God

It was only Adam that was created in the image of God. After Adam sin after God, descendants of man is after image of man (your father in this aspect).

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: Genesis 5:3.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

The man is obsessed with GTA diickhead.
lol
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Freelance363: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
what do we call this now?
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by habsydiamond(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
reiddecuti:

It was only Adam that was created in the image of God. After Adam sin after God, descendants of man is after image of man (your father in this aspect).

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth: Genesis 5:3.
thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Biglittlelois(f): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
winner37:

Silient is the best response to a fool like you.... You are a narrow minded stack idiot. I wouldn't have reply you but you mentioned my parents... Am sorry if you are looking for people you could insult and step out free just go home insult your parents and your whole family they are the reason of your miserable life

Die crying.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Blacks in America are frustrated, they should come home to mother land Africa...

But certainly not Nigeria hence their frustration will double.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix) / Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) / Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.