Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US (52990 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Emdebby2: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thank God for her life. The wicked man should rot in jail.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by fubsy: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
After a psychiatric evaluation, the man needs to face criminal trial, possibly convicted, and sent to jail for the rest of his life. No parole.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
But why?? He will get locked up for a long time just because of lack of self control.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by SaturnNick(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
habsydiamond:
na action film u think say u dey watch... This one na real life o no be film trick oo
Abeg no mind this one undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Bigi120: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin
maiquel:
Omo... Real life GTA
cheesy
maiquel:
Omo... Real life GTA
lolllzzz his GTA mind no be this planet
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Bigi120: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

� I wonder what would have happened if he was obsessed with mortal kombat or god of war
Then he is ready to go to war

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by seyz91(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy
qekng40:

Wait

What? shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by seyz91(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
You be olodo

From the bible(scripture) when refer to MAN it means both male and female

Kriss216:

Man's inhumanity to Woman, rather.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by GUNITGuy: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
What's really going on
Hmmm this really bad it a woman gives you problem emotionally please do hook up they are millions of women willing to make you happy....
We men can't fight emotionally like they do!!! What's making men hating women of this generation there's something wrong ........We are supposed to love and protect
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by TheRealOwner(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
gambia:
She would ran towards the path a car cant follow.

It's always very easy to suggest what a victim of a crime should have done to avoid the crime but it's never easy to condemn the criminal and the crime

I pray you never find yourself as a victim of a premeditated crime or in a situation where you are at a disadvantage to someone willing to harm you
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Satanic animal from hell??
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by raphy(m): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Why didn't the one.with camera go help her just don't understand this.

I think she should HV ran to where the car can't reach her or how can she be running straight to where the cAr just follow..if I was there I would HV stop him right there opening the car door or breaking it from the side so he can be distracted...her life was in danger that one carrying phone nothing..like he was part of the plan
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by cococandy(f): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2022
godofuck231:
Freedom of speech is her rights but what ever she said wrong ? She forgot she was on his left

Some of you don’t deserve the air you breathe

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by cococandy(f): 1:00am On Apr 18, 2022
godofuck231:
maybe I am but look at her now , battered , women believe they can verbally assault a man and if he gets physical its jail term for him , some men are hardened killers , the price be damned , its a hard reality but this is a lesson for you ,be wise not mouthy
May whoever you mouth of to run you over with a truck. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2022
cococandy:

May whoever you mouth of to run you over with a truck. Amen
painful as it seems no ho insult your husband to that extent na inside bucket em go drown you , willi willi
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2022
cococandy:

Some of you don’t deserve the air you breathe
You don't deserve a brain
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by cococandy(f): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2022
godofuck231:
painful as it seems no ho insult your husband to that extent na inside bucket em go drown you , willi willi
go and tell that to your mother

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022
cococandy:
your pauper father
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by sircatherine45(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
cococandy:

I don’t deserve the air i breathe
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by DannyXpress: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
This one was playing real life GTA on someone's daughter

He needs to be flogged and sent to Afghanistan to face the Taliban
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by godofuck231: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
cococandy:
I have a job to do , am busy , go do your own job, get on your knees and face your master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taxi Driver Absconds With Passenger’s N1.8m In Abuja, Arrested - Photo / ‘I Was Afraid My Dad Would Kill Me’ (photo) / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.