Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US (53043 Views)

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) / Man Found Dead In His SUV In Agbara, Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by CzarChris(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
qekng40:

Wait

What? shocked
My reaction exactly.
This animal went mad and couldn't differentiate between a game and real life? Thank God it was not Call of Duty (Black ops) that he was obsessed with, if not? Haa!!!
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by caye(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Agugbadin:
God must have regreted that he created blacks.

This same video was alleged to be that of the Argentinian footballer that ran over his wife with his car.

What can we believe again?
I will keep my other comments to myself for now.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:
I need kids to inherit my wealth and continue my family lineage. I'm happy to be with a lovely and caring wife. I married her as a virgin 17yrs to breeder kids for me seven(7) years ago but she offer me more than kids today. I'm happy to be among the lucky 1% men in the world enjoying their Marriage

Story. That doesn't answer the question. Since u say women aren't human and u don't like seeing them around u, how were u able to have children? Why didn't u produce the children yourself?
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by caye(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Socrates731:
na lie stop posting fake news
It all about Argentine striker not this man stop being a liar on here

I THOUGHT SO TOO.

NOW I WILL SAY MY HIDDEN THOGHTS.
SEEMS THERE IS A COORDINATED EFFORTS BY SOME STRANGERS WOTH MALICE AND EVIL IN THEIR MINDS TO RIDICULE AND PORTRAY AFRICAN AMERICANS TO WE AFRICANS IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY POSSIBLE.

They seek to drive a wedge between us, a replay of the divide-and-rule satanic approach they've used successfully for centuries.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by angelfallz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
The second man in the sentence, "Man's inhumanity to man" stands for both men, women and children.
So it is correct.

Kriss216:

Man's inhumanity to Woman, rather.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Clinghton: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
In a country like Nigeria this man would be dead before the cops arrive, such inhumanity deserves same treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
even if u dash me US visa for free I'm not going, too many psychos in one country
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by okoroemeka(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
This one na craze, chaii.
Em dey practice wetin dey GTA,make thunder faya all women hater all over the world.
just imagine a 56 yr old man still playing video games,I look at the behavior of most black Americans as childish and immature,he will be lucky not to receive a life sentence,white judges in America no send this overgrown Black babies
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Mariangeles(f): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Evil beast!

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
qekng40:

Wait

What? shocked

I watched an exposé on GTA on YouTube and was shocked shocked at how horrible the game is.

Well, I never played it before, so I was horrified at what an influence the game can be on kids.

Now I can see it's just as bad on adults.

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Heathrow44:
even if u dash me US visa for free I'm not going, too many psychos in one country

grin

And Naija is a blissful utopia, right?

Last I checked, the US last had train attacks in the 1800s.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Stanleyq: 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

The injuries of a 23-year-old lady who was ran over three times in a road rage attack have been revealed.

Morgan Scott suffered deep gashes over 60 percent of her body. She was also left with a broken spine and severed liver after a man known as Vincent Jean mowed her down three times with his SUV.

The attack happened on Tuesday, April 12. The has suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

After hitting her the first time, Jean then reversed his SUV and Scott briefly reappeared on the grass, barely moving.

Jean then fired up his engine and launched another attack on her - despite his victim lying still.

Onlookers, including the cameraman, screamed 'stop, stop' but the driver continued to drive over her.

He honked as he made it over her for a second time before finally coming to a halt.

Writing on Instagram on Saturday, April 16, the lady's father said:

'Recently my daughter endured a horrible attack on her life but God was merciful and spared my daughter from death.'

'Thank you for your love and support she is recovering God is good! God is Good!!!!!' Isaac, an eyewitness, said he didn't believe she would survive the horrendous ordeal.

He and his wife, a retired nurse, say they raced to help the victim and said she whispered 'thank you' when they placed a blanket over her.

Isaac, who watched the attack unfold from his home over the road, said the woman was battling a fractured spine and severed liver in hospital.

He told DailyMail.com: 'I walked out and saw the school bus stopped. People were running and screaming and it was just crazy.

'I saw the lady was lying on the grass across the street. I looked at this woman and it was just awful.

'We took a blanket as the grass was really still wet and I asked my wife - who was a nurse - if she was alive.

'She said the woman said ''thank you'' to her when she passed it over. Every time I look at the video it makes me feel sick.

'By the last time she got run over she looked completely out of it on the ground. She should never have survived that.'

Also new reports reveal that the suspect, Jean, 56, was obsessed with Grand Theft Auto and posted numerous clips of the video game on his social media.

The Scott family said they were devastated at the 'atrocious' attack and added it was 'not the result of any domestic dispute'.

Jean has been charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

Jean is currently being held at the Union County Jail awaiting a hearing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2663427/Moment-driver-repeatedly-drives-woman-road-rage-attack.html
Maaaaaad people everywhere, let de man come to me and see what will happen to his car
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by HRMK: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
unprovoked assault on such a young lady is totally uncalled for and unacceptable!!
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by MilitantAtheist: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
siofra:
MEN LIKE MY FAMILY MALES ARE DISEASED, POOR AND EVIL!!!

TAKE HEART DIRTY LITTLE SLUT
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by sammychuks(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

The injuries of a 23-year-old lady who was ran over three times in a road rage attack have been revealed.

Morgan Scott suffered deep gashes over 60 percent of her body. She was also left with a broken spine and severed liver after a man known as Vincent Jean mowed her down three times with his SUV.

The attack happened on Tuesday, April 12. The has suspect has been arrested and charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

After hitting her the first time, Jean then reversed his SUV and Scott briefly reappeared on the grass, barely moving.

Jean then fired up his engine and launched another attack on her - despite his victim lying still.

Onlookers, including the cameraman, screamed 'stop, stop' but the driver continued to drive over her.

He honked as he made it over her for a second time before finally coming to a halt.

'Recently my daughter endured a horrible attack on her life but God was merciful and spared my daughter from death.'

'Thank you for your love and support she is recovering God is good! God is Good!!!!!' Isaac, an eyewitness, said he didn't believe she would survive the horrendous ordeal.

He and his wife, a retired nurse, say they raced to help the victim and said she whispered 'thank you' when they placed a blanket over her.

Isaac, who watched the attack unfold from his home over the road, said the woman was battling a fractured spine and severed liver in hospital.

He told DailyMail.com: 'I walked out and saw the school bus stopped. People were running and screaming and it was just crazy.

'I saw the lady was lying on the grass across the street. I looked at this woman and it was just awful.

'We took a blanket as the grass was really still wet and I asked my wife - who was a nurse - if she was alive.

'She said the woman said ''thank you'' to her when she passed it over. Every time I look at the video it makes me feel sick.

'By the last time she got run over she looked completely out of it on the ground. She should never have survived that.'

Also new reports reveal that the suspect, Jean, 56, was obsessed with Grand Theft Auto and posted numerous clips of the video game on his social media.

The Scott family said they were devastated at the 'atrocious' attack and added it was 'not the result of any domestic dispute'.

Jean has been charged with first-degree attempted murder and third-degree assault by auto.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-2663427/Moment-driver-repeatedly-drives-woman-road-rage-attack.html
this world is wicked
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

grin

And Naija is a blissful utopia, right?

Last I checked, the US last had train attacks in the 1800s.

at least Nigeria's own is a little predictable, but US u can just be walking and a psycho would just deprive pleasure in causing u pain, don't u know thats sick

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
No go near the man again o. And he should be jailed for life
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
I pray she fully recovers.

I am just wondering if the people videoing couldn't have dragged her after the first run.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Great0ne1: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

This bastard can not be allowed to stay in the prison. He should be roasted alive
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by PennywysCares(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Also new reports reveal that the suspect, Jean, 56, was obsessed with Grand Theft Auto
Tell us something else
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Splendor27: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
EmekaBlue:
She would have jumped ontop of the car and hang on
no dat is more risky,,she should have Just taunt the mad man and shift to safe side or run backward the driver will miss his calculations and she wil be at the back of the car to run for safety..
Meanwhile what wrong with people brain this days,,I played grand theft auto from 2009 till 2021 I never felt like this...some people are just mad...Not GTA

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by JOemmy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Holly Molly There are so many sick people in the US just like we have here in nigeria.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by kelspinall(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
obsessed with gta, really nigga, hahahaha,he just demonstrated what gta does.you have to hit and run into the characters 3 times before they die.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Flamemignon1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:
LMAO. Gay doesn't exist.
Then you are living under a rock
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Elidrisy20: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
So, every man who is upset, should just do whatever comes into his head.

Then there is no difference compared to an ape, literally.

Once we realize that nobody has the power over how we react, then we may become a little more responsible. He should have ended the relationship, and sought for help.some ppl can control themselves, while others can't, don't blame him

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Bbbw: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
black African American demons driving SUV! The most wicked people on the planet "Black people. "
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by dalass(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Man's inhumanity to man...

More like man's inhumanity to a woman undecided
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by 2elliot: 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Help2020:

Thank God for her life. But she was supposed to run sideways. I watched the video and I wonder why she was running in the same direction of the car.
These are illuminati psyops.

1 Like

Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by dapadawee: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
If he were a white man. Black will start screaming racist.
Bit see what black did to a fellow black.
White man will never accept we are equal because its obvious. Even a black man knows the white are superior
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by AlphaTaikun: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
ExAngel007:

This is so horrendous... nobody
should ever experience a thing
like this on a normal day.
Re: Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
emekachief:
thunder strike down my dirty mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Alwell Orji Attempted Suicide Four Years Ago / Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low" / Canadian Police Kill Latjor Tuel, Abandon Body, Call Ambulance For His Dog (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.