Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (26296 Views)

No Ghanaian Or Black Man Will Go To Heaven — Prophet Agya Dan Declares (video) / What I Saw In Heaven: Prophet Shotunde Kayode / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Truefaith: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
vbn
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by obinnajohnson: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
So we should bleach our skin ?

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Olam09(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by simpleseyi: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Angelfrost:
Never knew that Heaven's gatekeeper dwelt with us here on earth! grin

One of Heaven Gatekeepers is here with you on Nairaland, you better made friend with him now so that he will allow you in.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by HellVictorinho4(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Realists:
A racist Pastor aka CEO of International church owner. See what mental colonialism has done to his brain, that the killings & enslavement of his ancestors during the trans Atlantic slave is not enough, he now only sees heaven for white race not black race. Our mumu never do?.

Stop using 'our'

We don't reason the same way
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Bigchristo: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418305/black-man-will-go-heaven-prophet-agya-dan-video/
Nobody is actually going to heaven if we follow biblical teachings and instructions from the Bible we all are guilty as F [left][/left] grin grin
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
simpleseyi:

One of Heaven Gatekeepers is here with you on Nairaland, you better made friend with him now so that he will allow you in.

Really??! Who be dat again??!
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Mytoto(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=TMSMedia post=112026446]

https://igberetvnews.com/1418305/black-man-will-go-heaven-prophet-agya-dan-video/
[/quote

I always imagine heaven to be a boring place. If at all e dey exist me for no like go der.

Open your eyes people. This heaven and hell shit are used as a tool to keep people in check.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Stanleyq: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

what weeddoes to pastors that smoke it. Matt 24 clears the lots
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by charlesdinho7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
wetin de worry this one?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Blake755: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Righthussle:
I don't even want to go. Which kain place wey you no go fit find African angels like angel Obi, or angel Obasanjo. Na heaven wey get angels with African names I wan go.
Even heaven dey do racisms abeg make the getat angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by vRendoh(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
He just told his followers that he is a scam. If himself being a Blackman would not make heaven.......
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
daddy GO on it again after the demise of mummy GO
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Blake755: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Righthussle:
I don't even want to go. Which kain place wey you no go fit find African angels like angel Obi, or angel Obasanjo. Na heaven wey get angels with African names I wan go.
Even for heaven the dey racisms abeg make the getat
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by thunderbabs: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wrong teachings
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by bilangha(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
keep bleaching to make heaven'

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Connected1: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol

Heaven is made for all skin colours except the Black.

Then it isn't worth it after all cool

Foolish Preacher.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Judd007: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where is Mummy GO?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cee' fini.....God is white, Jesus is white, Angels are whites.

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Ade00Adeniyi: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Righthussle:
Correct sharp guy. grin grin nah there i dey go too
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Junkybunki(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should please help me with ₦700 to buy food to eat please am hungry I need food and if you also have job for me to sustain I ll appreciate please help me I beg I need food am hungry thanks and God bless 066 Seventy 96 036 Gtb
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by guru90: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chai.......

Wetin black do this man......

All my fellow blacks will make heaven.........

Fake Pastor....
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by olaadenigeria(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thank God am half cast. Meaning I have dual passport to heaven. If Blackburn don't go in the I will use whiteburn grin grin cheesy
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by OGwales(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
If your topic is really what he said, then know that he is one of the Prophetic comedians that have taken over the Pulpit .

Every Black, white, red man or woman that Genuiely has a relationship with JESUS Christ will make Heaven.

Everyone who does not will not Enter.

All of you are the same colour only operating on different shades. Funny set of people are you guys.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by OGwales(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Uprightness100:
If your topic is really what he said, then know that he is one of the Prophetic comedians that have taken over the Pulpit .

Every Black, white, red man or woman that Genuiely has a relationship with JESUS Christ will make Heaven.

Everyone who does not will not Enter.

All of you are the same colour only operating on different shades. Funny set of people are you guys.

Who your imaginary heaven EPP?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

going to heaven will be one of the most boring thing to happen to a man,how can you beat gong,blow trumpet ,sing praises from morning till night and not be depressed and suicidal in a few months,this is not what a soul will live forever doing,it is close to a curse for someone to live forever either in Earth or heaven
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wildernessVoice: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Which kind Ghanian weed the man take.
He didn't back his message with scripture.
Revelation 7:9-14 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Gunayo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Pasitooor or what do you call yourself? Just tell us that you are among the people that will accompany many (if not all ) APC politicians to hell fire. But be not deceived, many fake pastors shall deceive many in order to gain more power and promotions in their kingdom. So don't be among the gullible ones that will be easily deceived.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Iliya1520: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
All this pastorship na scam.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Gist1234(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
If you no go go me The Bible tell me say if I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and obey his commandments I will be with him in Paradise which is Heaven
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by BOLUWATIFE2: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Righthussle:
Suffer no dey tire Una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.