Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (26338 Views)

No Ghanaian Or Black Man Will Go To Heaven — Prophet Agya Dan Declares (video) / What I Saw In Heaven: Prophet Shotunde Kayode / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Kpengla(m): 4:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Before nko grin
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Brownshoe: 5:29am On Apr 18, 2022
blaquebelle:

You know nothing, Jon snow
so you think you are going to heaven, you this evil black man with black thinking, we ain't going no where,
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2022
If nor b say many people for church this days na prisoners in the church as the man make that statement everybody for just stand up leave he church.....
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Kajaard: 6:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Make them getat with their heaven. Which kain place wey you no go fit find African angels like angel Obi, or angel Obasanjo. Na heaven wey get angels with African names I wan go. My friend say make I try come heaven say one big mansion dey wait for me. I tell am say when him reach their heaven, make he collect my own add to him own.

I lost interest in this religion when I read Leviticus 25:44-46

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Now I live my life without fear of going to hell whether the one in the Bible or Quran, I don't do anything to get reward of any kind be it eternal life or virgins from any god. I do only what the laws of Nigeria allows and avoid what it frowns at.

Make them getat with their religion abeg.

Lol. My brother I am with you on this boat

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Kajaard: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2022
AMGBoss:
It is stupiddd of you to cut a part of his sermon without letting viewers understand why the preacher said so. Only ediiots will argue this.

Extremely stupid of him.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by waa01: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2022
You mean even me?.....then is a lie.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Wow, he bears prophet, 99.99% of present day preaches bearing "Prophets" are actually false prophet. If you go chasing a man going by name prophet, you're going to be deceived.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Das1mama: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
This man no try o, not even the boys quarter for heaven? Ah.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by winner37(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Any individual who want to make it in life should just ignored pastors and their preaching and church as a whole.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by ashadesamson: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2022
If no black man will go to heaven, so why are you a pastor, why are you preaching to people to repent, and you are preaching to black men to repent while you know they won't enter heaven, pastor are you o.... make una help me complete it because I no wan abuse man of God.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by happYFingers(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Make them getat with their heaven. Which kain place wey you no go fit find African angels like angel Obi, or angel Obasanjo. Na heaven wey get angels with African names I wan go. My friend say make I try come their heaven say one big mansion dey wait for me. I tell am say when him reach their heaven, make him collect my own add to him own.

I lost interest in this religion I was forcefully indoctrinated into by my mother when I read Leviticus 25:44-46

44 “‘Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. 45 You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. 46 You can bequeath them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

Now I live my life without fear of going to hell whether the one in the Bible or Quran, I don't do anything to get reward of any kind be it eternal life or virgins from any god. I do only what the laws of Nigeria allows and avoid what it frowns at.

Make them getat with their religion abeg.

Why do you always want to justify your apostasy with wrong interpretations of the Holy bible ?

Did you not see the it reads; 'As for your male and female servants whom you MAY have--you MAY acquire male and female servants from the PAGAN nations that are around you.”

Vs 12
For it is the Jubilee year, so restore every man to his possession. (Redemption/Freedom from every slavery, debt owed, etc).

Read with understanding, the chapter itself talks about how the children of Israel should conduct themselves and relate with one another and their God in order not to abuse the many privileges/opportunities that abound in the new land that God gave them to possess.
Peace.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by leofab(f): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Per your signature, you are not your consciousness, you are you
without my consciousness the me is not valid..
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2022
happYFingers:

Why do you always want to justify your apostasy with wrong interpretations of the Holy bible ?
Since only you have the right interpretation of the Holy Bible, oya help interpret rightly.

Did you not see the it reads; 'As for your male and female servants whom you MAY have--you MAY acquire male and female servants from the PAGAN nations that are around you.”
Interpret what it means to acquire male and female servants?
This is how King James Version puts it:

Oya mr interpreter, interpret.

Vs 12
For it is the Jubilee year, so restore every man to his possession. (Redemption/Freedom from every slavery, debt owed, etc).

This is what verse 12 to 14 says:

12 For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:
Oya interpret how this affect slaves (pagan as you emphasised).

Read with understanding, the chapter itself talks about how the children of Israel should conduct themselves and relate with one another and their God in order not to abuse the many privileges/opportunities that abound in the new land that God gave them to possess.
Peace.

If your interpret this chapter to relate how the children of Israel should conduct themselves and relate with one another and their God, how then do you also interpret it to concern make and female slaves and how it concerns you?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by ify0000(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Another 1
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418305/black-man-will-go-heaven-prophet-agya-dan-video/

Me self no wan go heaven.....cuz heaven go dey boring, full of hypocrites and fools....
Who your yeye kingdom of Sadist God help?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
duro4chang:
Wetin them do nau?

I tire oooo
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by duro4chang(m): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I tire oooo
Me too
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
leofab:
without my consciousness the me is not valid..

Define "valid". Consciousness is an attribute of you but not you. Just like, say, brain or personality
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Righthussle: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
happYFingers:

Vs 12

Peace.

Man of understanding, read the sentence below 10 times.

F.u.ck any god that permits slavery.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by benodic: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heaven that I enter daily.
The kingdom of God is here and now and this Kingdom is within you.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by VictorUSA(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Yes O, Mr VictorUSA USA. I hope I didn't miss much
No! I didn't.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
Realists:
A racist Pastor aka CEO of International church owner. See what mental colonialism has done to his brain, that the killings & enslavement of his ancestors during the trans Atlantic slave is not enough, he now only sees heaven for white race not black race. Our mumu never do?.
This religion is literally a fruit of mental colonialism, slavery and beatings white men meted out to your forefathers to accept it and abandon theirs. Without this same colonialism you’re condemning, Africans would have never have been forcefully made Christians.

Heaven was for only white people until a 100years ago/ Surely you see the irony in your write up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aggressive, Violent, Cool, Calm, Which Is The Best Way To Pray As A Christian? / Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... / Impregnating Your Wife Is A Sin, Ask God For Forgiveness — Preacher Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.