Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) (26295 Views)

No Ghanaian Or Black Man Will Go To Heaven — Prophet Agya Dan Declares (video) / What I Saw In Heaven: Prophet Shotunde Kayode / A Yoruba Man Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections- Prophet Onyekachukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Udemzy05: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cos black man no get heaven,na white man get heaven.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Realists:
A racist Pastor aka CEO of International church owner. See what mental colonialism has done to his brain, that the killings & enslavement of his ancestors during the trans Atlantic slave is not enough, he now only sees heaven for white race not black race. Our mumu never do?.

I am sorry to say but the prophet has a point. God, Yahweh, Jesus, holy spirit, Abraham, the disciples, the apostles and all the characters in the bible are white. All the angels are white. Have you ever seen a representation of a black angel before? Except maybe Lucifer/Satan.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by naikeboy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Who them wan go find for heaven na
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by AkinboT22: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Make they go check the man brain

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Righthussle: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kelvin3476:

And u clearly understood nothing after wasting ur time reading the holy Bible .

Are ur polithieftians not using u as slave?

You're an idiot. Na people like you the Bible god permit moses to buy from other nations for slavery.

1 Like

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Funny man. I have read the Bible cover to cover twice, have written a complete table of content about every major word in the version I read( Good news/KJV).

Brethren if you go back and read all descriptions about Jesus Christ both the old and new testaments you will find that Daniel, Isaiah, John the Baptist etc all described him as a dark person with the skin as burnt bronze with wooly hair. If you say Indians and Latinos have brown skin the do they also have wooly hair? Only the Black man has those features and more.

I believe the black man is the standard in heaven. That realization and believe have helped to be from a timid black guy to the proudest. Check my pics, am one of the darkest people I know and proud.

Brown is the heavenly standard my people, believe.

But he is talking of black people of TODAY
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
wirinet:

I am sorry to say but the prophet has a point. God, Yahweh, Jesus, holy spirit, Abraham, the disciples, the apostles and all the characters in the bible are white. All the angels are white. Have you ever seen a representation of a black angel before? Except maybe Lucifer/Satan.

But those were drawn by whites. The Bible itself says they were all back
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by kunleham(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
That's must be Black's who are Christiana.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by inyanging: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Kamalex2: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
That means you are the first person
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by BestLife22(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Osibajo2023: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
You are right sir, from the time immemorial, I know God hates black naturally
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Kelvin3476: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Righthussle:

You're an idiot. Na people like you the Bible god permit moses to buy from other nations for slavery.
I know u didn't understand anything from my question
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Freelane33(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bastard son of a thousand father
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by BlackFlamefromP: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Can somebody tell me what this man smoked before he started this preaching?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by planetx: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
There is an angel at heavens door that will flog any black man that tries to gate crash.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by john633(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Including him
What a wayward idiot
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Azgaad(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
These Christians self, they've turned the title "prophet " to "Mr and mrs".
Prophet ko, project in. Gibberish!
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wiseoneking: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
UncommonLogic:

This one is also smoking crack.
Only if you can confess that you are his supplier.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wiseoneking: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
96ACE:
I attended the altar call because their sermon made me felt inadequate and unclean. But as I joined the sanctuary and moved closer to them, I soon realized that they're dwelling in filth, they even did dirty unimaginable things that made me realize how pure and innocent I was before I encountered them.
Our generation is perishing today because of these religions they introduced to us. Before we had contact with these religions our race thrived, and this is because there was no fear of going to hell instilled in us.
Our race are basically not functioning because of the promises of dwelling in a place that's not certain whereas those that introduced these religions to us are already functioning in their paradise on earth
Your experience is quite different from other millions of experiences. My wasn't like that because I saw the true light. Not truly every one that says Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of God but he THAT DOETH THE WILL OF THE FATHER. If you honestly seek the Lord and follows his ways, you will experience a great change. True Christianity is beyond religion but in true relationship with Jesus alone. You can be different from these people that are filthy according to your quick judgement.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Pastorsmile: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jesus isn't a white man.Do not allow the Italian picture you see everywhere make you think otherwise.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Leo4matic: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
This Ghana people will never learn to be professional in their affairs... Thou shall not judge, yet they won't listen. Abeg who tutor this so-called prophet?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by wirinet(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But those were drawn by whites. The Bible itself says they were all back

Please provide chapters and verses which states that they were all blacks.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by PoliteActivist: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
wirinet:

Please provide chapters and verses which states that they were all blacks.

1) Revelation 1:15 ESV
His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace , and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

To start with, for those unfamiliar with the word or metal 'bronze', the colour of bronze is brown.

When bronze is heated at high temperatures in a furnace, it turns further darker brown.

The colour of his feet is no where or close to the colour of bronze, before or after being heated in a furnace. The arabic/middle-eastern people of Egypt today who live in a hot desert climate with temperature as high as 44c in July/August are merely 'tanned' in their skin complexion and are nowhere close in complexion to the colour of burnished bronze. For if Jesus of the bible was of middle eastern origin, the colour of his feet had to be ascribed the colour of ivory, which is an off-white colour or some other colour resembling a middle-easterner. Negroid people are known to turn blacker in the presence of extended living in hot sunshine due to the natural production of Melanin. Jesus, just like other Negorids, had to have been, at least, brown-skinned, in the first place.

2) Revelation 1:13-14 ESV
And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.

Of all races, only the black man's hair when grown resembles wool. The hair of asiatic/european peoples are known to be long, flowy and wavy.

Meanwhile this is the so-called image of Jesus Christ being paraded worldwide having 'blonde' hair (meanwhile the bible says his hair was 'white' in colour), wavy and long (and the bible says it was 'wooly' in texture). You see how the distortion of facts have been subtly made for hundred of years that they are now believed to be true?

3) Isaiah 53:2 ESV
For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

4) Daniel 10:5-6 ESV
I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.

In this verse, not only were the feet of Jesus ascribed to be bronze-like in colour but his entire legs and arms. The last time I checked the human leg is the lower-body portion extending from the hip bone that includes the feet and thighs and the arms are the upper limbs of the body extending from the shoulder region to the hands. This verse describes the arms and legs of Jesus to be like burnished bronze and we all know that the legs and arms of any body bears the same colour as his entire body, which indicates that Jesus was a black man.

Not just once but multiple times in the bible were the feet of Jesus Christ been ascribed to be brown or bronze-coloured by different men of the bible.

5) Genesis 49:10-12 ESV
The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until tribute comes to him; and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples. Binding his foal to the vine and his donkey's colt to the choice vine, he has washed his garments in wine and his vesture in the blood of grapes. His eyes are darker than wine, and his teeth whiter than milk.

The bible in this verse gives the actual colour of Jesus' eyes to be darker than wine. While dark eyes is common to every race, this particular verse debunks the image of a blue-eyed Jesus Christ that has infiltrated the world for hundreds of years.

6) Daniel 7:9 ESV
“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.

Another bible verse indicating the hair texture and colour of Jesus' hair.

7) 1 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,

Here is a bible verse opposing the wearing of long hair as 'disgrace' and as 'unnatural' which indicates that 'long hair' must have been 'unnatural' or 'uncommon' to the ancient hebrews and attempts to make their hair long by artifical means whatsoever were rebuked as 'unnatural' or going against the very natural nature of their hair being 'wooly' in texture.

Note: the bible never left clues or pointers to Jesus having caucasoid/european features whatsoever. The representation of Jesus and ancient hebrews as 'whites' today became prevalent during the Renaissance period between 14th to 17th centuries, when people in arts and paintings depicting scenes from the bible were represented as 'whites', which unfortunately has stuck around since then. From bible evidence, Jesus Christ may have looked similar to this:

The Roman Emperor, Justinian the Great, who ruled basically from 527 - 564 C.E., 500 years after the time of Yahshuah, had engraved on a coin, the image of Yahshuah with woolly / kinky hair and "BLACK" features. On the obverse side of the coin there is an image of Justinian but with straight hair.

The Cambridge Encyclopedia has this particular listing about that image on the coin.

"Whatever the fact, this coin, with the straight haired Justinian on the obverse side, places beyond doubt the belief that "Jesus" was a Negro (black-skinned)."

In the coin image, the front side shows the image of Jesus having 'wooly' or 'kinky' hair i.e. black features, contrasting the image of Justinian on the other side showing him having long, curly and wavy hair.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by Funflipper: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2022
If no black man will enter heaven, why are you busy wasting your time on the pulpit?
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by leofab(f): 1:10am On Apr 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

1) Revelation 1:15 ESV
His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace , and his voice was like the roar of many waters.

To start with, for those unfamiliar with the word or metal 'bronze', the colour of bronze is brown.

When bronze is heated at high temperatures in a furnace, it turns further darker brown.

The colour of his feet is no where or close to the colour of bronze, before or after being heated in a furnace. The arabic/middle-eastern people of Egypt today who live in a hot desert climate with temperature as high as 44c in July/August are merely 'tanned' in their skin complexion and are nowhere close in complexion to the colour of burnished bronze. For if Jesus of the bible was of middle eastern origin, the colour of his feet had to be ascribed the colour of ivory, which is an off-white colour or some other colour resembling a middle-easterner. Negroid people are known to turn blacker in the presence of extended living in hot sunshine due to the natural production of Melanin. Jesus, just like other Negorids, had to have been, at least, brown-skinned, in the first place.

2) Revelation 1:13-14 ESV
And in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.

Of all races, only the black man's hair when grown resembles wool. The hair of asiatic/european peoples are known to be long, flowy and wavy.

Meanwhile this is the so-called image of Jesus Christ being paraded worldwide having 'blonde' hair (meanwhile the bible says his hair was 'white' in colour), wavy and long (and the bible says it was 'wooly' in texture). You see how the distortion of facts have been subtly made for hundred of years that they are now believed to be true?

3) Isaiah 53:2 ESV
For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

4) Daniel 10:5-6 ESV
I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, a man clothed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like beryl, his face like the appearance of lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and the sound of his words like the sound of a multitude.

In this verse, not only were the feet of Jesus ascribed to be bronze-like in colour but his entire legs and arms. The last time I checked the human leg is the lower-body portion extending from the hip bone that includes the feet and thighs and the arms are the upper limbs of the body extending from the shoulder region to the hands. This verse describes the arms and legs of Jesus to be like burnished bronze and we all know that the legs and arms of any body bears the same colour as his entire body, which indicates that Jesus was a black man.

Not just once but multiple times in the bible were the feet of Jesus Christ been ascribed to be brown or bronze-coloured by different men of the bible.

5) Genesis 49:10-12 ESV
The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until tribute comes to him; and to him shall be the obedience of the peoples. Binding his foal to the vine and his donkey's colt to the choice vine, he has washed his garments in wine and his vesture in the blood of grapes. His eyes are darker than wine, and his teeth whiter than milk.

The bible in this verse gives the actual colour of Jesus' eyes to be darker than wine. While dark eyes is common to every race, this particular verse debunks the image of a blue-eyed Jesus Christ that has infiltrated the world for hundreds of years.

6) Daniel 7:9 ESV
“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.

Another bible verse indicating the hair texture and colour of Jesus' hair.

7) 1 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
Does not nature itself teach you that if a man wears long hair it is a disgrace for him,

Here is a bible verse opposing the wearing of long hair as 'disgrace' and as 'unnatural' which indicates that 'long hair' must have been 'unnatural' or 'uncommon' to the ancient hebrews and attempts to make their hair long by artifical means whatsoever were rebuked as 'unnatural' or going against the very natural nature of their hair being 'wooly' in texture.

Note: the bible never left clues or pointers to Jesus having caucasoid/european features whatsoever. The representation of Jesus and ancient hebrews as 'whites' today became prevalent during the Renaissance period between 14th to 17th centuries, when people in arts and paintings depicting scenes from the bible were represented as 'whites', which unfortunately has stuck around since then. From bible evidence, Jesus Christ may have looked similar to this:

The Roman Emperor, Justinian the Great, who ruled basically from 527 - 564 C.E., 500 years after the time of Yahshuah, had engraved on a coin, the image of Yahshuah with woolly / kinky hair and "BLACK" features. On the obverse side of the coin there is an image of Justinian but with straight hair.

The Cambridge Encyclopedia has this particular listing about that image on the coin.

"Whatever the fact, this coin, with the straight haired Justinian on the obverse side, places beyond doubt the belief that "Jesus" was a Negro (black-skinned)."

In the coin image, the front side shows the image of Jesus having 'wooly' or 'kinky' hair i.e. black features, contrasting the image of Justinian on the other side showing him having long, curly and wavy hair.

Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by PoliteActivist: 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=leofab post=112042810][/quote]

Per your signature, you are not your consciousness, you are you
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 1:51am On Apr 18, 2022
No wahala nah.
Make we rugged this life na.
Make enough money anyways you can, enjoy your paradise here on earth and go to your hell jejely. After all even if you do all the good you will still end in hell.
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by dasparrow: 2:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Prophet Agya Dan is a Black man too so I guess he is not making heaven either, lol. cheesy
Re: No Black Man Will Go To Heaven - Prophet Agya Dan (Video) by DonroxyII: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

But my hell is not eternal, as I have even had a taste of heaven before and aim to live and die there.

At least, Caucasians didn't hid themselves from us unlike religious angels and demons. They saturated my village one time, some mistook them for angels while others for demons. One way or the other, their influences contributes to this intensity we're currently experiencing in hell and as well the things we enjoy.

Smile.
Who told You your hell is not eternal. Unless You evolve, Everything is eternal cheesy

Caucasian evolved and developed Mental Prowess for Sciences. Caucasian are the most developed among the Earliest Races you know Why War Discipline assisted them in creating Sciences and Technologies(Neo Evolution) but Indisciplines is leading to abuse of the same Potentials.

All we need is for one Skunk to find his way to the Trigger of Nuclear see Mushroom everywhere(God forbid). So, where is the sense

Human just need something to believe to make Earth make Sense. Today, Caucasian and Mongolia are probing Space(Next Evolution) but if we carry Earth politics enter space, Earth is in Trouble. We need God to help stabilize us.

Your village People's brain would have shut down if not for Voodoo and you wouldn't have been born. Voodoo is there Own Sciences and thanks to colonialism, we for dey here. You for be a Dibia now checking people's destiny grin

Give it to them, they raised you even if you re-evolve. Next generations will also make demons outa you and laugh at You grin
The Best Evolution is where there is Eternal Peacefulness and Blissfulness but Humanities can never enjoy eternal peace without Sciences and Technologies Powered by God(Peace and Bliss):

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Superstitions? Like These Ones... / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.