Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (62594 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by chaloskyx: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
cause she actually dates yahoo boys and has a liking to them
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Simp go sleep abeg,our nairaland gals don't give a fvvk about you.

You dey vex ooo grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by pegix(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Simp go sleep abeg,our nairaland gals don't give a fvvk about you.
gaining happy in unnecessary stuff is basically foolish
The guy is tryna know why people regard him as a gee

U no let him land call him simp
Ugly reasoning

Well hate for this NL na usual sha

You would get the same from guys too
Not new
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by BestLife22(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Did you know?
A typical Nigerian wedding is that wedding that need at least a year of serious planning plus account balance wey choke. No cap!

Dearly beloved,
We got married within 1 month of planning and I tell you our wedding was dope !

You don't have to rob a bank to get your dream wedding done in a very short time.

Here's the secret��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r7K_uSah0
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by mrkings84(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where is the fly
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Prettygirl200(f): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why do everybody think I'm doing yahoo
we should change our mindset
not everybody that look fly is into yahoo
What is wrong with this mugu. U are covering your face den what was the essense of your pic?? Abeg go sit down one place.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Das1mama: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
activities2:
Is simple "Dress the way you want to be Addressed". That's the Logic
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by fluffybaby(f): 9:21am On Apr 18, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them

I am one na grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by fluffybaby(f): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Amojii:

Leave fluffybaby for me o she's my.

XOX wink
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
[right][/right]
fluffybaby:

XOX wink

grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by 1000Capacity: 9:46am On Apr 28
activities2:
You look hungry
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Akpabio22: 1:36pm On Apr 28
Ode dey find attention mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What I Saw On My To-be Girlfriend's Dp / What Happened To Her After A Careless Night-Out / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.