Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? (27684 Views)

Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Dimaya: 9:25am On Jun 07, 2023
In a video that has gone viral, a lady narrates how her boyfriend broke things off after relocating to the United States and married a woman from over there. She says her ex-boyfriend now trapped in a loveless marriage and she doesn't know what to do?

Please watch and let her know: is there anything she could have done to keep the guy from breaking things off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OssP-CU7c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Nbote(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2023
What is her business with her exes marriage?

361 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Acekidc4(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Busybody, What is your own Madam?? Wetin Concern you

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by respect80(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2023
She should travel abroad and fight for her ex

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2023
How is it her business? undecided

37 Likes

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 07, 2023
She's only practicing Nkechi's law.
Being very aware of the dynamics obviously she knows every dick once rode can always be ridden so long as the rider and ridee can come to an agreed equilibrium... She done hook herself since

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Baronthecelebri: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2023
Nonsense Post

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by nony43(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
The topic should have been my Ex is trapped in a contracted loveless marriage.

Her ex broke up with her in a wrong way. He should go and face his life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by OboOlora(f): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Ha mogbe
E Ma gbami ke
Wetin concern you for em marriage?
Maybe the reason he’s not happy in the marriage is because u r distracting him with ur side c00chie.
An ex is an ex for a reason, can’t you people think?🤷🏾‍♂️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by slawomir: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Ya all just shouting ex got no business

Some people come into your life even after they become ex they will still be part of your life especially if you didn't break up in a violent way with the person

All the women way I don bang before I still communicate with them

Life and relationships is not a do or die affair...if he doesn't work nor mean say una go become enemies

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Women can be confused for Africa. Guys, it was the lady broke up with the guy. The guy was feeling insecure (and he was right, the lady started dating another guy almost immediately). The guy did a marriage contract to get his green card.
We have said it times without number, once your "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" japa, it will do you both a lot of good to turn the relationship to normal friends. Japa dey break marriages not to talk about boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by chimpad: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by pandoragirigory: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
That is what the boy told her, and the naive ex believed it

2 Likes

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by IgOga(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:

Best comment cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by obicoolnino: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
A
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by money121(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Ok
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by bigdammyj: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Reading...
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by inoki247: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Lol wetin Come concern u or he dey try give u format to continue chopping u...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by oz4real83(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Madam face your front sad, are u his family?. You are smelling a potential vacuum to fill and the notion of travelling to become his wife in America looks appealing to you😏

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ybalogs(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
How is that your business now?? He has chosen what he feels is good for him,let him enjoy.

5 Likes

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Firstcitizen: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Mind your business

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by IMASTEX: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
The question sould rather be, how do I go back to my ex since no other man seems interested in me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by uchdavinci: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2023
Order love for him from a love vendor... Don't go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Bigbright7(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Even her relationship with the ex was a loveless relationship. How do I know this? A love-filled relationship is not easily broken, regardless the distance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by olisefom: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Ignore
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by b3llo(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Nothing
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by delejoye: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Let him be. We will come out by himself at the right time. Don't push him.
Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Nothing.

Leave him and face your life, auntie!

1 Like

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by EriMma1: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Mum.u. Wetin concern you with him again? Some women can annoy someone?.... Nothing concern you with his loveless marriage. In fact, if the other woman likes, let her tear him into pieces, it's non of your business. He dumped you to be with her, mind your business and move on!

If he cared this much about you, he'd still be with you and not the other woman and here you are caring about whats happening to him when you should be popping champagne.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by sylve11: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
@op, kindly return my data. I beg you with the name of anything you believe in. sad cry cry cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by ybalogs(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Nbote:
Just looking for a way to Japa. Pretty sure she's innately happy that's happening to the guy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? by lexy2014: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Kobicove:
How is it her business? undecided

She is positioning herself for a comeback

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Friend Is Blinded By Money And Gadgets In Her Relationship. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.