Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (74078 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by SaturnNick(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
They were excited that's why they had sex. To celebrate
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by showafrica(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Beautiful maids are second wives. One man like that will always hurry out every morning immediately is past 8am,he is sure the wife is out, he will come back and hammer the maid before going out finally. Na busy body people go tell the wife say they dey always hear noise from her house. Say make she try hang somewhere. That day she catch the idiot on doggy style with maid. Sent the maid packing and forgave the he goat.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by LucemFerre: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.

Your mama abort your sense before she born you

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by jclassiq(m): 12:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Yelobar people are such attention seekers... They will concoct all manner of senseless story just to get Twitter engagement, and since sex means so much to them, most times that is the only topic they know how to use..
Disgusting lot..
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Funflipper: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Everyday we wake up to fictitious stories like this by some frustrated spinsters all to make the male gender look bad.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by anambraamaka: 1:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Nawao
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by melodyisaac: 3:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Auntie them talk say you be ashawo, why you no wan respond to that part ma. Is it true that you make money through kpekus ? I cum in piss

- When you have two kids that did wrong, and you were severe in punishing one while the other merely got a soft "stop it" and you looked away, that's not hypocrisy?

- Your reason for commenting lesser on this was because 'third party.' Answer me this, should I go through your posts' history and ascertain that you don't comment on third parties' stories because they didn't come directly to the public with their stories? Should I?
[/quote]
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by eventainment(m): 4:30am On Apr 18, 2022
After bringing these stories to Nairaland do the persons still come here to read our comments?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by NohurryInLife: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Evening time (Irole aye)
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Married2Crypto(m): 5:26am On Apr 18, 2022

even IF there's a slim probability this one is a lie...it changes nothing.

Afterall, men on here been don dey cook up tories to take drag women. So we wee haff our field day on this one. cheesy

Signed,
P.R.O,
Nairaland Ladies' and Women's Committee.
Oh self appointed i see, even d amebo neighbour wey cast another persin matter come public, her own husband wey she dey praise and dey vounch for go lass lass leave his duty post unattended perhaps to catch a break or something. No blame any man, bcuz it is naturally in our "data". When enough existential crisis hit ur head as a man, u go dey look for where to get a sense of release. Buh dz man own too cum soon, normally naa in his late 40s, 50s or 60s naa hm d trigger dey start. No think am go far. I understood d man situation at dz point. If u aint aware when it hits u, it ll overwhelm u.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by squad03: 5:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Normally,I wouldn't go crazy over cheating,in my mind there are certainly other deal breakers that rank higher but you see this one I will have a fit.Like, I've just had your child and you have no respect for me,it has to be the maid who I would otherwise have trusted with my child if this hadn't come to light.
Distasteful!
You will not see me and you will not see my baby.
Mo yonda e.

It's just wild out there.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Onokwu001(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Seems Men don too troll you for sleeping around? Today Na ur day, have fun. ����
Magnoliaa:

Oh, once a cheat always a cheat does not apply to men? grin

Some men slept with a monitor lizard abi alligator some days ago. E happen. And men have been doing this one since time immemorial, even IF there's a slim probability this one is a lie...it changes nothing.

Afterall, men on here been don dey cook up tories to take drag women. So we wee haff our field day on this one. cheesy

Signed,
P.R.O,
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Onokwu001(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Baba the girl na werey o. Just let her be, na ashawo kobo kobo
immortalcrown:
I am not surprised at your attack. Your signature says you lack home training. The signature also says you use romantic relationships to alleviate poverty, which means you can sleep with this accused man if you were the house help. Maybe you are even a husband snatcher. You are the hypocrite. I imagine what a lady like you who uses romantic relationships to alleviate poverty can do for money. Only a prostitute will have your signature. Will your parents be proud this your Nairaland signature?

You are just looking for a trouble where there is none. First, you implied I am hypocritical. I have made you know my stand on what the man did. Do you want me to take the law into my hand to kill him? Have you gone through my profile and seen where I support a man for an offense and condemn a woman for the same offense? Can you prove that I am a hypocrite? Whatever insult you bring to me this afternoon, I will return it to you. What is that hypocrisy of mine you want to rub on my face? I have admitted and corrected my typographical error. I have also stated that what the man did is wrong.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Acidosis(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Twitter and fictitious stories for likes and new followers.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by rollywise(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time or should we kill him because of this?

Another disgraceful comment.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
rollywise:

Another disgraceful comment.
Then go and kill the man so that peace will reign
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2022
SURElee:

It will die a natural death and resurrect when maid becomes pregnant for husband under madam's roof.

Do you think is the first time it is happening? The shameless animal of a man had to even bed maid on their matrimonial bed

Some men are sick in the head.
Then what do you suggest should be done? kill the man abi
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U don't have conscience at all, now let me ask u, if it was the woman that was caught in this act, would u have said the Matter should die a natural death? Would u shey u would have suggested she is thrown out of the house or u call her a LovePeddler.Men will always be men, they are all desame bloody motherfucking cheaters.
Then let the wife go and kill the husband to avenge the cheating
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Feggie3:
You are unapologetically mad!! Men like you should be stoned to death!
Sweetheart why all the curse? Did I break your heart? Then what do you suggest should be done in this case, maybe the wife should kill the husband or sleep with the gateman so as to avenge the cheating abi
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Prettygirl200(f): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
Then let the wife go and kill the husband to avenge the cheating
Go to hell pls, useless mothefucking cheater's.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by NoToPile: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Feggie3:
You are unapologetically mad!! Men like you should be stoned to death!

grin grin

This person haff vexed. Some comments makes one wonder the sanity of some people on this forum.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Oh, once a cheat always a cheat does not apply to men? grin

Some men slept with a monitor lizard abi alligator some days ago. E happen. And men have been doing this one since time immemorial, even IF there's a slim probability this one is a lie...it changes nothing.

Signed,
P.R.O,
And you are man too or you are not real?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go to hell pls, useless mothefucking cheater's.
This one is trying to vent her life frustration on me. What a bitter evening newspaper. No wonder men only use your sme** pit and dump you immediately. Channel your frustrations at the right person not me. I won't descend so low to exchange word with a little tramp like you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by martinslaura: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Starz825:
Na wa ooo...
He don dey fck the girl even before he impregnate him wife ..
Shameful...

Abeg no tell the wife now ooo, you can discuss that later..or perhaps try and find a way the house girl go comot for that house without spewing out the whole story...abeg save that marriage ooo
No go join bad news to good news ooo
It's never a good combination

WISDOM TALKING HERE. ����

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Iniobong44(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Na wa ooo...
He don dey fck the girl even before he impregnate him wife ..
Shameful...

Abeg no tell the wife now ooo, you can discuss that later..or perhaps try and find a way the house girl go comot for that house without spewing out the whole story...abeg save that marriage ooo
No go join bad news to good news ooo
It's never a good combination
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Mazzkenny: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Why did the wife allow a woman to be a maid in the first place?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Prettygirl200(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
This one is trying to vent her life frustration on me. What a bitter evening newspaper. No wonder men only use your sme** pit and dump you immediately. Channel your frustrations at the right person not me. I won't descend so low to exchange word with a little tramp like you grin grin grin grin grin
For your information, oga am not an evening newspaper like u pointed out, stop fooling yourself, am a young girl, a very young one at that. Not all the ladies u see here are your grandmother's age do u get? Learn to know pple before u throw your senseless insult ignorantly. A community dick like u should keep shut. Ignorant fool opening his mouth waaaaaaaaaa.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by TGLINKS(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
D house maid as u said don 1st u collect and maybe d maid d swit pass u no worri him go still remember u
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Malory: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Prettygirl200:
For your information, oga am not an evening newspaper like u pointed out, stop fooling yourself, am a young girl, a very young one at that. Not all the ladies u see here are your grandmother's age do u get? Learn to know pple before u throw your senseless insult ignorantly. A community dick like u should keep shut. Ignorant fool opening his mouth waaaaaaaaaa.
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla grin grin grin grin. I don't do olosho Pls leave me alone
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by brainycaleb(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Jeon:
SMH.

WELL I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY... SINCE MEN ARE POLYGRAMMY IN NATURE...

No mind us jàre, we are even Polyafrima and PolyOscar in nature sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Mary50: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Some men don't have shame

May God have mercy on this man
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by yusluvad(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Believe Twitter story at your own peril. Most of all these yeye stories are fake. One Tolani faked her own rape and kidnapp last week, and disrupted the community with her rubbish clout chasing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.