Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (74082 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by nedekid: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
He who has no sin should cast the first stone.
I think that madam should mind her business. Most likely her own hubby is nacking her HG also, the difference is that he has not been caught.
What if she tells the nursing mother and that one too opens up on a secret of how she also caught the reporters husband doing same or even worse.
Some things are left silent.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2022
High libido grin
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by rollywise(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Malory:
Then go and kill the man so that peace will reign

You probably think you can just do things and d world would move on. If you don't begin to hold yourself accountable and take your actions seriously, you'll continue to hurt people who care about you. Your suffering is waiting for you at old age
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Gifty29(f): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2022
men will always disgrace u cry

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by lagosrd: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2022
In a much what the man did as bad, its also an opportunity for you to learn bow to mind your business too. I just pray you won't learn in a hard way. The man will beg her last last and they will send the maid away and you won't be able to enter that house again and eat or drink there because you go fear the man for the rest of your life.

You need wisdom.......
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Jeon(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
brainycaleb:

No mind us jàre, we are even Polyafrima and PolyOscar in nature sef.
yeap including polymnet and POLYBET..
that was why I kept muted.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by jimcaddy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
This woman wan caste this man and ruin her friends marriage. If I were her, I wouldn't talk about it not yet. Let her recover. She might fall into depression. Just let it slide for now till she has recovered well..
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
I said it before and I will say it again, it's engrained in every male gene to be promiscuous,
Since the beginning of time it has always been the case. A woman who knows this eternal secret and accepts this fact will find favour in the sight of God and also will have a beautiful union with her man.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
kabukabu50:

If this comment actually got that many likes,we are doomed.

She already has grounds to divorce him for adultery,which is what he did.

Its obviously clear that he is not in control of his manhood,and he lacks empathy,morality and judgment.

Not only cheating on his wife but perhaps spreading STDs,possibly getting a lady pregnant and having a child out of wedlock,and propagating endless cycle of poverty.

This above post is a literal example why Nigeria is a poster boy for misogyny.

We are really doomed, especially these generation. I didn't know you observed the over 100 likes too. Fornication and adultery is now seen as normal. My major concern is the type of fruits (children) these kinda men will produce? What will they teach them? In terms of morals, what will become of their daughters? I'm so worried.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
justscorchone:
I said it before and I will say it again, it's engrained in every male gene to be promiscuous,
Since the beginning of time it has always been the case. A woman who knows this eternal secret and accepts this fact will find favour in the sight of God and also will have a beautiful union with her man.
Every male? Is that why Paul, Timothy, Joseph,Stephen, Philip, Nicholas, Timon, Andrew,James, Mathew, John,Jesus and his other disciples were promiscuous? If you and your lots lacks sexual discipline and control, just say it and let your wife know as early as possible, if she accepts you that way, that is her eternal problem but saying every MAN is promiscuous, is even worse. God bless all the disciplined men out there.

Your last sentence, stop saying what God never says, HE is not your mate.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kwinesther:
Every male? Is that why Paul, Timothy, Joseph,Stephen, Philip, Nicholas, Timon, Andrew,James, Mathew, John,Jesus and his other disciples were promiscuous? If you and your lots lacks sexual discipline and control, just say it and let your wife know as early as possible, if she accepts you that way, that is her eternal problem but saying every MAN is promiscuous, is even worse. God bless all the disciplined men out there.

Your last sentence, stop saying what God never says, HE is not your mate.

Lol you are one of them damn sheeples, keep safe in your bubble babe.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
justscorchone:

Lol you are one of them damn sheeples, keep safe in your bubble babe.
Believe it or not, the word of God is the standard for a life to be lived right. Being an atheist won't take you anywhere and EVERY man is not promiscuous, you should always speak for yourself alone.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kwinesther:
Believe it or not, the word of God is the standard for a life to be lived right. Being an atheist won't take you anywhere and EVERY man is not promiscuous, you should always speak for yourself alone.

The majority outnumber the losers sticking to one woman though, that could be 90 to 10. Forget all that,I could picture the cross you wearing between dem tits..damn
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Farfalla(f): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
justscorchone:

The majority outnumber the losers sticking to one woman though, that could be 90 to 10. Forget all that,I could picture the cross you wearing between dem tits..damn
Well, I'm not surprised by that ratio. A few number of people tend to do the right/moral thing while a large number mostly do the opposite. "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and there are many that goes through it."

It's a cross pendant on my necklace na, so I expect you to see it. Lol, he don quickly check my profile. So won't you bully or insult me? I haven't heard the usual tag of ugly, olosho and useless from you ooo abi you be female ni?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Kwinesther:
Well, I'm not surprised by that ratio. A few number of people tend to do the right/moral thing while a large number mostly do the opposite. "Wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction and there are many that goes through it."

It's a cross pendant on my necklace na, so I expect you to see it. Lol, he don quickly check my profile. So won't you bully or insult me? I haven't heard the usual tag of ugly, olosho and useless from you ooo abi you be female ni?

I don't abuse women unjustly, if not that you are a brainwashed sheeple we for run things. Have you finally gotten a job though?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2022
justscorchone:

I don't abuse women unjustly, if not that you are a brainwashed sheeple we for run things. Have you finally gotten a job though?
Cool to know you are not like most men here. Run things like what? Yes, managing one here but still looking for better offers. Please link me up if you've got any.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kwinesther:
Cool to know you are not like most men here. Run things like what? Yes, managing one here but still looking for better offers. Please link me up if you've got any.

Are you familiar with NFTs and the crypto world?
Just because I want to help does not mean I still won't like to jizz on dem tits.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ehay(f): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]p
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What type of nonsense talk is this? I can't tell if it is nosiness or just plain bitterness.
Isn't the job of a house help to help around in the house?

As long as he didn't rape her, I don't see anything wrong in a man seeking sexual comfort with a consenting adult at a time his wife is unable to provide the same to him.

Unlike women, a man does not shag a lady just because he is in love or has feelings for her but simply because akamu water must be discharged. So it is possible for a man to fvck 90 women and still be madly in love with his wife.

I never got to try this, but because of the sanitary sexual incapacitation of their wives at the time from birthing, a few of my friends got down with their mothers-in-law when they came around for omugwo and these women knew it was pure symbiosis.

His wife will understand this and not hold it against him, any woman who does does not have a conscience.

Ok after shagging 90 women and coming back with STI /STD the woman will understand. I don't know why you guys think women are stupid. We might keep mute or act all understanding, while we wait for pay back time in old age. Na so I go give you list of all your women to help you out when that time comes.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by ehay(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
squad03:
Normally,I wouldn't go crazy over cheating,in my mind there are certainly other deal breakers that rank higher but you see this one I will have a fit.Like, I've just had your child and you have no respect for me,it has to be the maid who I would otherwise have trusted with my child if this hadn't come to light.
Distasteful!
You will not see me and you will not see my baby.
Mo yonda e.

It's just wild out there.

Me I will not go, I will play along with you and make you believe everything is ok between us. Then sometime in the future when you will really need me to be there for you, the way I will so let you down eehhh...hmmmm
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kwinesther: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
justscorchone:

Are you familiar with NFTs and the crypto world?
Just because I want to help does not mean I still won't like to jizz on dem tits.
Yes I am, but don't bother.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by squad03: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Me I will not go, I will play along with you and make you believe everything is ok between us. Then sometime in the future when you will really need me to be there for you, the way I will so let you down eehhh...hmmmm

True,e go too enter.
My problem is how to play along o.
I cannot be looking at that man and not get any crazy ideas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.