Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (74071 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by lilvicky68(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'm sure this her friend will end up being frustrated by the time the woman forgives her husband and they all live happily ever after with the maid. grin
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Until you explain how hypocrisy is determined by the length of a statement...

- When you have two kids that did wrong, and you were severe in punishing one while the other merely got a soft "stop it" and you looked away, that's not hypocrisy?

- Your reason for commenting lesser on this was because 'third party.' Answer me this, should I go through your posts' history and ascertain that you don't comment on third parties' stories because they didn't come directly to the public with their stories? Should I?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Polynek(m): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too bad
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by lilvicky68(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
M£n will stain your white and disgrace you. Fear them.

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
All these won't still stop women from being loyal

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Those penis-swinging gender people ain't loyal and deserve no loyalty. Na women wey dey carry dem public priiks like this I pity pass. Things wey you suppose leave for street abi discard for dustbin. Dem go fk monitor lizards, dem go fk minørs, dem go fk ancestors wey don dey close to graveyard, dem go fk their maids, anything fkable under skirt and dem no go rest. No iota of self-discipline or respect. Carrying and sharing STDs everywhere, ruining their lives...see, lemme just stop here for now.

Na the ediots wey go still come here to blame the wife I dey wait for. They can never fail to do so.
Gosh.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
- When you have two kids that did wrong, and you were severe in punishing one while the other merely got a soft "stop it" and you looked away, that's not hypocrisy? Your reason for commenting lesser on this was because 'third party.' Answer me this, should I go through your posts' history and ascertain that you don't comment on third parties' stories because they didn't come directly to the public with their stories? Should I?
Who is the other kid that got a mere punishment in this argument?

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by JoviaIJune(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
JovialJune:

Myn.d44 lalastic.lala seu.n domi.nique oa.m4j justw.ise rule 2
I will deal with you. This forum go tire you I swear.
You just brought this upon yourself by touching the Lion's tail
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by JovialJune(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
JoviaIJune:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun dominique oam4j justwise rule 2

You cloned my moniker? Lmao you never start...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
To the wife. Is that man still Ur man?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by JoviaIJune(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
JovialJune:

Myn
d44 lalasti.clala seu.n domin.ique oam.4j justw.ise rule 2

You cloned my moniker? Lmao you never start...
365 monikers similar to yours has been generated already.
You go report tire.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Who is the other kid that got a mere punishment in this argument?

A mere "stop it", for the cheating man. After I called your attention to it. And your reason is supposedly because a third party came to share it, so you won't say anything. Is it because you genuinely don't chook mouth in third-party narrations, as you don't know the couple to speak directly to or this one is a unique case?

7 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
lilvicky68:
All these won't still stop women from being loyal

"These bitc.hes aren't loyal" are suddenly loyal? grin Lil, stay out of my antics on this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by solagbadek(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
The issue shouldn't be disclosed to the wife now because she may not be able be bear the shock. But above all, the housemaid should be sent back to where she came from

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Prisco4luv(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by bukatyne(f): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let's watch the story unfold.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
solagbadek:
The issue shouldn't be disclosed to the wife now because she may not be able be bear the shock. But above all, the housemaid should be sent back to where she came from

Above all? Asin, the end, the highest, the conclusion of the whole matter? Mr. Sir, where is the penis holder in this your equation of decisions?

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
A mere "stop it", for the cheating man. After I called your attention to it. And your reason is supposedly because a third party came to share it, so you won't say anything. Is it because you genuinely don't chook mouth in third-party narrations, as you don't know the couple to speak directly to or this one is a unique case?
You are just a sentimentalist who abandons facts and uses only emotions in arguments. I say little or nothing about an offense when a post about the offense is publicized by a third party that just wants to get opinions or advice. This has always been my pattern of commenting. For example, some people make posts to say their friends have problems. I usually direct just brief statements to the posters since they are just third parties. It is only when someone directly involved in a case makes a post about the case that I say much about the case. This post is by a third party. I would have talked about the crime if the post is by the man's wife, by the man or by the house girl. You are just angry that I said some bitter truths about a woman. I wander why you took that very comment personal. Maybe you are like her. In fact, your signature suggests you are a prostitute. You can boil in anger till eternity. Your aggression cannot remove me from Nairaland. You sentimentally called me a hypocrite. I did not condemn this lady's actions regarding the cheating husband and the house girl. Neither did I support what the man did. Go on to call me a hypocrite. What is clear is you are unable to prove I am a hypocrite. Go on with your false accusation.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
- Immortalcrown, you don comment for third-party stories before abi you never comment?

- Why is this one different? Why are you refraining from commenting on this one?

6 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
He has been doing it with the housemaid before that wasn't his first time. Oloshi man

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
I usually direct just brief statements to the posters since they are just third parties.

Okay. I'll go confirm this from your posts' history and see how BRIEF your comments' are. And compare to what you've written here.

You better bet you've never said anything that has to do with a definitive or a conclusive, condemning judgment on such posts.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
- Immortalcrown, you don comment for third-party stories before abi you never comment?- Why is this one different? Why are you refraining from commenting on this one?
My main comment on this post is not different from my comments on similar third-parties posts. You are obviously confused. Your responses lack coherence. Your anger is the way I commented on the post by the lady that left her man. Is the lady a third party in her own story? Is this one not a third party in this story?

Have you seen a post by a third party in which I left the third party and focused on those directly involved in the story? If yes, where is the post?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Magnoliaa(f): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
My main comment on this post is not different from my comments on similar posts third-parties posts.

Na watin I wan hear be this now. grin grin grin Why did you let me ask you for like five times before responding? Why?

Let me go and see. I'm coming.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Elporo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

DNA test ?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by JovialJune(f): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
JoviaIJune:
You go report tire.

Me? Look at this one, I won't bother reporting you, you can wail and cry and say whatever you feel like, that's your business, when you're tired, you will rest.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by immortalcrown(m): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Na watin I wan hear be this now. grin grin grin Why did you let me ask you for like five times before responding? Why? Let me go and see. I'm coming.
I pity you. You think you are smart. Did you ask me this before you called me a hypocrite? Even in my comment that angered you to call me a hypocrite, I did not support any evil. Yet you called me a hypocrite because you can spell the word.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
JoviaIJune:
You go report tire.
Colleague how e dey be?
Wetin that gal do you na?
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
JoviaIJune:

Baba wetin that gal do you na?
I wan make you comot hand for her matter oo.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Kobicove(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Twitter lies!

So she means to tell us that they did not lock the door? undecided
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by GloriousGbola: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We don't swing our dicks, wench! angry
We wield them angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by okoroemeka(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Malory:
What the man did is not good but they should allow the matter to die a natural death. The deed has been done and I'm sure the man won't try it next time.
I don't even see anything wrong with the man fvcking his maid,after all he can't possibly meet the wife for some weeks,so what do you expect him to do?fvck a goat,
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Miee: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
So you know the popular “yahoo Benz”, everyone tends to think they’re all the same but there’s benz and there’s BENZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6AxpaSXsZU

I made Easter food telling the differences between two of that particular generation. Watch it and know ohh... make person no go oppress you anyhow for third mainland. Oya subscribe if you haven’t. Happy Easter.
Re: Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
I don't even see anything wrong with the man fvcking his maid,after all he can't possibly meet the wife for some weeks,so what do you expect him to do?fvck a goat,
Oga sharrap abeg,big fvvl,your mama try no be your fault.
Just imagine say your father dey fvvk like mumu you for no dey here dey embarrass them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.