Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice (1947 Views)

Please Help, My Mum Is Lazy And Its Draining Me / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by jojo2023: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Note: This story is coming from a place of a hurt person, please be kind in your words and advice. 

Good Afternoon......

Is it possible to fall out of love with one's spouse? I think it has happened to me. I feel angry at myself for the poor decision in choosing him and not listening to my mum when she told me not to marry him. Where do I even start from?

How can one be married to a Man for eight years and he cannot even provide, protect not be a priest in his own home. He has no money yet he's very quarrelsome, keeping malice up and down.

Despite all my efforts to assist him so that he can start contributing financially nothing good has come out of any of them because he will run everything down, when one is trying to correct him he won’t take until he finally runs it down. I’m exhausted. Go and get a job he cannot even write a CV. So many sacrifices I’ve made. Now he has started the habit of stealing my money and telling lies.

I’m at my sister’s place for Omugwo and I see the way her husband is in control of the home and his family and I’m so envious. I’ve tried to express myself to my husband some things that he’s doing that I can’t stand but he ends up talking back at me or just ignoring what I’ve said.

So, I’m 100% responsible for taking care of myself, my new born son and my home plus incapacitated husband yet he stresses me, he’s not grateful and he’s so quarrelsome, keeping malice up and down. He’s home now while I’m in another state with my sister for Omugwo and he’s begging me to give him money to buy fuel. I’m ignoring him.

So if he cannot provide, he’s not grateful when I fit into his.....

https://livelystones.ng/2022/04/16/true-life-story-my-husband-is-lazy-likes-keeping-malice-pls-advice/

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by DispatcherLagos: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
You probably ignored the red flags during courtship or maybe you were blinded by "good looks" or sheer love.

Obviously marriage has thought you that good looks and love matter the least. While I will not advise you to walk out of your marriage because of issues like the one you mentioned, let me bring to your consciousness this very important point.
The life expectancy of an average Nigerian is between 60-65, how old are you now? How many more years do you have to stay on earth? Does anyone deserve to make you sad in the "Short" period of time you last here?

You are an adult.........your happiness is more important than anything else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by ObabyObaby: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
jojo2023:
Note: This story is coming from a place of a hurt person, please be kind in your words and advice. 

Good Afternoon......

Is it possible to fall out of love with one's spouse? I think it has happened to me. I feel angry at myself for the poor decision in choosing him and not listening to my mum when she told me not to marry him. Where do I even start from?

How can one be married to a Man for eight years and he cannot even provide, protect not be a priest in his own home. He has no money yet he's very quarrelsome, keeping malice up and down.

Despite all my efforts to assist him so that he can start contributing financially nothing good has come out of any of them because he will run everything down, when one is trying to correct him he won’t take until he finally runs it down. I’m exhausted. Go and get a job he cannot even write a CV. So many sacrifices I’ve made. Now he has started the habit of stealing my money and telling lies.

I’m at my sister’s place for Omugwo and I see the way her husband is in control of the home and his family and I’m so envious. I’ve tried to express myself to my husband some things that he’s doing that I can’t stand but he ends up talking back at me or just ignoring what I’ve said.

So, I’m 100% responsible for taking care of myself, my new born son and my home plus incapacitated husband yet he stresses me, he’s not grateful and he’s so quarrelsome, keeping malice up and down. He’s home now while I’m in another state with my sister for Omugwo and he’s begging me to give him money to buy fuel. I’m ignoring him.

So if he cannot provide, he’s not grateful when I fit into his.....

https://livelystones.ng/2022/04/16/true-life-story-my-husband-is-lazy-likes-keeping-malice-pls-advice/
before you married him,did he has business doing
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Eketem: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
He is all that yet you are still birthing babies.
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Is crazy the kind of men been raised by parents these days. The standard has dropped so drastically... Was on visit to my elder sisters house, the husband is jobless and can't even buy the baby's food. But that is not even the problem, rather i find problem in his IQ.
His thoughts and actions to make money are outrageous....
First, he started searching for Nigeria single ladies online, telling the wife ( my sister ) that if he can catch 5 single ladies and place them on #20,000 monthly that will sum up 100k lol
Secondly, after the failed attempt...he resulted to locations for medicine to make money; Yet still no headway.
My sister, searched his handbag and found over 50 pieces of AIRTEL Sim. She became even more worried contemplating if the said Husband is now into kidnapping or armed robbery cause he don't return home most night after the discovery.
Thirdly, he resulted to threatening my sister to leave her with an everlasting injury if she thinks she is going to leave the marriage. And if she leaves, he won't be collecting his dowry so my sister will stay forever single.
When the threat keeps coming, my mother had no option than to confront Him with the promise that if anything goes wrong with her daughter, she is going to wipe out His entire family.
He started ranting, saying that it is because my parents have money while he is poor lol. But those rants was when my mom was gone.
Mind you, the marriage is not even up to a year...my dad stepped inn, called my sister and ask her if she is comfortable in the marriage; and she replied my dad how scared she gets at late night living with the husband.
And immediately my dad ended the marriage.
Life is too short to bear the excesses of another woman's poorly raised child in the name of Husband/wife. They are all over the places cause parenting has failed and the society in shit.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by beautyhd: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Convert him to a house husband. Connect him to some loafers so they can sit and gossip and idle away.

The signs were there but she was blinded by love and did overlook it.

How can someone be jobless, steals and still keeps malice.

My dear sister, you married a complete set of disaster.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by yuping(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
undecided
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Newborn27(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
(☉。☉)!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by VandalSavage(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
If I see link for story,I no dey even bother myself tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by bukatyne(f): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
OnalowKey:
Is crazy the kind of men been raised by parents these days. The standard has dropped so drastically... Was on visit to my elder sisters house, the husband is jobless and can't even buy the baby's food. But that is not even the problem, rather i find problem in his IQ.
First, he started searching for Nigeria single ladies online, telling the wife ( my sister ) that if he can catch 5 single ladies and place them on #20,000 monthly that will sum up 100k lol
Secondly, after the failed attempt...he resulted to locations for medicine to make money; Yet still no headway.
My sister, searched his handbag and found over 50 pieces of AIRTEL Sim. She became even more worried contemplating if the said Husband is now into kidnapping or armed robbery cause he don't return home most night after the discovery.
Thirdly, he resulted to threatening my sister to leave her with an everlasting injury if she thinks she is going to leave the marriage. And if she leaves, he won't be collecting his dowry so my sister will stay forever single.
When the threat keeps coming, my mother had no option than to confront Him with the promise that if anything goes wrong with her daughter, she is going to wipe out His entire family.
He started ranting, saying that it is because my parents have money while he is poor lol. But those rants was when my mom was gone.
Mind you, the marriage is not even up to a year...my dad stepped inn, called my sister and ask her if she is comfortable in the marriage; and she replied my dad how scared she gets at late night living with the husband.
Life is too short to bear the excesses of another woman's poorly raised child in the name of Husband/wife. They are all over the places cause parenting has failed and the society in shit.

@bold:

Sorry, I can't resist laughing.

Even Nollywood wouldn't be this ridiculous
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by JovialJune(f): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
OnalowKey:

Haaaa shocked I'm speechless

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
For real lol. Forgetting to mention how much he talks about dealing with his father's wife over the dads properties as the senior son. And also how he will treat his mother's female children being her only son/eldest...yet both parents are not even up to 60years if am not wrong.
Parents, especially mothers have alot to do in raising kids cause the society is in danger.
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Spherical77(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
OnalowKey:
impressive. Your dad deserves an award for that bold step. I super love your sister for not being stupidly in love and have the useless mentality of what would people say

The man is nothing but a failure probably as a result of poor parenting
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Spherical77(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too many irresponsible Men out there which the social media can't even sensor

Parents should be hold responsible for this menace
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Spherical77:
impressive. Your dad deserves an award for that bold step. I super love your sister for not being stupidly in love and have the useless mentality of what would people say

The man is nothing but a failure probably as a result of poor parenting

Okay, let me open another chapter of the funny dude lol....
He was working when they got married; but then he complain of quitting the job reason because he can't stay away from his family...mind you, the difference between his place of work to their home is less than 5hours drive (but different state tho).
My sister refuse him quitting the job since He don't have alternative back home.
Few weeks after they had the argument, there was a case of stealing at His work place. He was the chief culprit as alleged by the company and that was how he was sacked. He got His wish, returned back home jobless without a penny and with a month old baby to Carter for lol
That was the beginning of his outrageous ways to make money lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by gallwey(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
dont allow him quitting the job since He don't have alternative back home.
Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by KanwuliaExtra: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Typical of unmotivated husbands who have lost the drive to hustle.
Dem full road o.
Awon 'EKWUEME'-Husbands. cheesy
Please, watch your back o.
A MAN THAT HAS NO JOB IS A TICKING TIME BOMB!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Kobojunkie: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2022
jojo2023:

There is no such thing as the "right" partner in marriage. You marry who you marry and if it doesn't pan out, you separate or call it quits. No one is able to see the future. Even the most eligible of them all can turn out a loser at the end of the day. So stop comparing your husband with others abeg. And stop beating yourself up for marrying the one you did. His character or attitude towards marriage has nothing to do with you as an individual. undecided

Have you tried separating from him so you can rejuvenate and find your bearing back as an individual? undecided

While separated from the toxic partner, what you can do is seek professional marriage counseling as a couple to help you both understand where you are in your relationship and which way their is from there. The separation will afford you both time apart to really consider your commitment to each other and hopefully spur necessary change in the right direction, if at all possible. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Lazy And Always Keeping Malice by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Fake lies

(1) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Forced Me To Cheat / Genevieve, An Epitome Of Beauty And Brain! / This Baby Has To Wear A Helmet So The Whole Family Decides To Step In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.