Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Should I Leave My Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Leave My Wife? (2235 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave My Wife? by ForcefullBULL: 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Some years ago I caught my having affair with guy in his office. She claimed she was drawn to him because his company took her away from the finance issues we had in our marriage as detailed here. She claimed they did not have sex.
https://www.nairaland.com/4503364/wife-confessed-me

Now we’ve migrated to the US and we are doing fine. We are financially stable. I discovered my wife is still chatting with this guy. Tells him everything in her life, she also sends him her most beautiful pictures. She chats with him with her old Naija phone on WhatsApp. She always calls him intact she calls him more than he does. He chats with a commanding tone with her. She archived the chats. I stumbled on the Naija phone some weeks ago. She chats him when I’m not around. They talk about nothing sexual and the pictures were not nudes. But I found it inappropriate for my wife to be sending her pictures to a married man to digest. She hides the phone as it doesn’t contain her US number. I want to pretend as my wife to chat the guy.

I have decided I am going to leave the marriage. She’s planning to go Nigeria this summer. What do you think will happen when they see themselves . My wife has no qualms chatting with a married man whom she has kissed before. Another point is the guy is very ugly so I wonder what’s the catch here?

Please moderator. No front page.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by yuping(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
undecided better rest, if you are not comfortable with your wife chatting with him, let her know instead of going so low you are a man act like one.
She can chat with anyone in this world but she choose that particular person that caused you pain is either she goes with the man or she let you go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Jeon(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
WHATEVER IS GOOD FOR YOU..
I SUPPORT YOU. and I appreciate the time and patience you wasted waiting for her to change but all went astray.....

just MOVE ON.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
just the DECEIT is enough to leave that woman... what else is she hiding? why the james Bond action to hide this "supposed" friendship?
as they say:" once a cheater..."

important question would be:"why should you stay?!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Mjshexy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Too many crisis in marriage these days cry
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marriage this days ehn
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by ignis: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Get on top of your game man.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by DoctorOlasDesk: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
ForcefullBULL:
Some years ago I caught my having affair with guy in his office. She claimed she was drawn to him because his company took her away from the finance issues we had in our marriage as detailed here. She claimed they did not have sex.

Now we’ve migrated to the US and we are doing fine. We are financially stable. I discovered my wife is still chatting with this guy. Tells him everything in her life, she also sends him her most beautiful pictures. She chats with him with her old Naija phone on WhatsApp. She always calls him intact she calls him more than he does. He chats with a commanding tone with her. She archived the chats. I stumbled on the Naija phone some weeks ago. She chats him when I’m not around. They talk about nothing sexual and the pictures were not nudes. But I found it inappropriate for my wife to be sending her pictures to a married man to digest. She hides the phone as it doesn’t contain her US number. I want to pretend as my wife to chat the guy.

I have decided I am going to leave the marriage. She’s planning to go Nigeria this summer. What do you think will happen when they see themselves . My wife has no qualms chatting with a married man whom she has kissed before. Another point is the guy is very ugly so I wonder what’s the catch here?

Has she done wrong? Yes, she has violated your emotional space sacred to you alone as a husband. Infact she has committed emotional infidelity by so getting her emotional needs outsource her primary and rightful source. But ending the marriage will be throwing away the baby with the bath water.

Divorce is usually the last option for couples when all approaches have failed to work.

It is time to reclaim what belongs to you by right, not chicken out of the context. It is rather time to be willful and purposeful in your agenda, not exit the boxing ring. No judge will grant divorce based on this. Trust me, divorce isn;t something easily gotten just like that.

These are my recommendations as an elder in this affair. One, you need guilt to make her repositioned to fit into her proper position. Have all the messages copied to your device and printed. Next item on the agenda is to show it to someone who can speak to her and she can listen to with keen attention, if it's her mother or pastor do so.

And then keep wait and wait for their actions and reactions as they would determine the next line of action

Lastly, when it's all agreed to bend to your will, make her call the guy in your presence, then take the phone and talk with him telling him that it should be the last time on earth he communicates with your wie as you don't grant him such access. This ends it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by usecondom(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
She's no longer your wife but just a roommate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by JovialJune(f): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
She is lonely and she needs attention, you are not giving her attention, do better

But let's wait for her side of the story or the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by soundOsonic: 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Divorce her in Nigeria, you hear
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Eketem: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
You will not leave her. Rest. It is Easter we don't have energy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Ecos(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
cry
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Elporo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
ForcefullBULL:

Now we’ve migrated to the US and we are doing fine. We are financially stable. I discovered my wife is still chatting with this guy.

grin Love conquers all. .. .. LOL.

When they take "half of everything" and more. You would wish you had a time machine.

You deserve what is coming, and you can't escape it. You sealed your faith, the moment you moved to the US with her.
He fvcked her several times before and she is going back for more. She is not bored, she wants him and not you.

Who knows? she might even bring him to the US using your money.

Clown!

9 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Officialgarri: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
You can't even stand as a man to confront your wife.

This isn't love, you are just weak or she's probably the breadwinner

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by ForcefullBULL: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Elporo:

grin Love conquers all. .. .. LOL.

When they take "half of everything" and more. You would wish you had a time machine.

You deserve what is coming, and you can't escape it. You sealed your faith, the moment you moved to the US with her.
He fvcked her several times before and she is going back for more. She is not bored, she wants him and not you.

Who knows? she might even bring him to the US using your money.

Clown!

Lol. Thanks.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by ForcefullBULL: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Officialgarri:
You can't even stand as a man to confront your wife.

This isn't love, you are just weak or she's probably the breadwinner

Lol. I came here so when I act I know I’m not overreacting. She makes half of what I make.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Elporo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
ForcefullBULL:

Lol. Thanks.

Save your strength!
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Mindlog: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mjshexy:
Too many crisis in marriage these days cry

There has always been crisis in marriages over the decades, it is just that we are moving away from the silent generation that repressed issues, the internet is making the voices louder.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by ForcefullBULL: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Elporo:

Save your strength!

Do you have anything against me? Abi what’s the matter
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by arthurwillia(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
ForcefullBULL:

. They are just friends maybe

My question is who did she meet first?
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Your wife loves chatting and companionship. The man is just her chat buddy. Your wife is not cheating on you. If you have not been spending time with your wife or making her happy, then improve on that.
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Once bitten! Twice shy!!
That thing she is looking for, give it to her!!
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Your wife loves chatting and companionship. The man is just her chat buddy. Your wife is not cheating on you. If you have not been spending time with your wife or making her happy, then improve on that.
Him for kukuma babysit her!! What exactly is the color of women's problem?

10 Likes

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by DoctorOlasDesk: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let's have this on front page for wider views mods.

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Farano

MrKnowItall
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by JoviaIJune(f): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
JovialJune:
She is lonely and she needs attention, you are not giving her attention, do better

But let's wait for her side of the story or the truth.
[/s] shut up and stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
ForcefullBULL:

Why not confront her with the question. Or you want to leave her without letting her know why or letting her have a chance at explaining herself? undecided

I am not saying her reason would be rational but at least let her realize she probably did this to herself. undecided
Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by sisisioge: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin grin

The guy is ugly? Funny! You are a man so you wont really understand what women find attractive in men. He is probably a wonderful companion, a gentle kind soul.....that would make him the most attractive guy on earth!

Meanwhile, sorry fa....sheet happens.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave My Wife? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
GoldenJAT:
Him for kukuma babysit her!! What exactly is the color of women's problem?

Chelsea Blue � grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Marriage,now Or Later? / Why Is It That So Many Of Us Carry Huge Emotional Baggage? / Is Der Any Disvantage In Marrying A Lady Dat Is Not A Graduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.