Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama (94517 Views)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? / See What Trump's Attorney Uncovered About Obama Lemmings / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by ultimateprof: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
I remembered this picture, it was taken during the song of service of Mr. Morgan at Toronto. He didn't attend church service intentionally, it was burial that took him to church. I was there live okay!
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by marhez43(f): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na so
@2022 please nl i want to marry oo any man shuld chek my signature i promise to obey u in marriage
Simp marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by IbileIfe: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Christianity is an evil religion. Been a Christian does not mean you are a good person.
There is nothing wrong with true Christianity.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Golden2100: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ficient:

Even the devil quoted the Bible when he tempted Jesus Christ. Bible even talked about false prophets, so going to church does not prove whether he is or he is not whatever people think
my brother tell them ooo
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Iamzik: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do

The guy is pure evil

Can you list his achievements besides laying the foundation for identity politics and race baiting that is destroying America today? What did he achieve? Pushing climate change hoax, homosexuality, LGTavQWXYX..., ferrying 400m dollar cash to Iranian, toppling governments around the world and withholding arms from Nigeria to fight bokoharam, holding opec hostage etc.

What did he achieve in 8 years besides helping to destroy America?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do

Why kill GADDAFI?? The man who turned Libya from one of the poorest in the world to one of the richest in world, so why kill him, why kill him, take their gold and wealth, and leaving Libya today a mess. No single president till date.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Kdon2: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

Obama is a Muslim na!
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by IbileIfe: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
marhez43:
Na so
@2022 please nl i want to marry oo any man shuld chek my signature i promise to obey u in marriage
Simp marry me
Don't be desperate o
Have you watched "Chatroom"? It is based on a true life story.
Mind what you wish for in a public forum.
Many have married demons disguised as saints.
Devils appear as angels first before they reveal their evils.

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by rayval(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

Lol…. Honestly, if you don’t know anyone.. whether you see them hanging out with Jesus, please do not judge, tag or name them. This post is actually a joke I guess
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by pafo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

How old are you to think like this?

Come on! We live in dangerous times.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Sunnyski: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
There is an adage that goes thus:
That a man hangs a calabash on his neck does not mean that he is drunk.
Another says:
The jumping of a gorilla from tree to tree does not make it a monkey.

Obama fully support gay marriage, Obama is a satanist.

Even the devil goes to church... He is responsible for people sleeping in church lol...

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

How does obama going to church regularly now automatically make him "a surefooted christian and a believer in Christ"? Is that what the Bible says?

In the pic u shared, is Obama reading the bible? How does his activity in the picture automatically make him a "surefooted christian and a believer in Christ"?

Did the devil not quote the scriptures to Jesus? Did that make him a "surefooted christian and believer in Christ "?

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by ALFADOS(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
No changes

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Op is very naive grin

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Eriokanmi: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
I remember the day I met this guy in the DAR Hall, near the white House when he came to give us a pep talk. It's a day I'd never forget smiley
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by KingDamzzy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lmaooo a picture of Obama holding a bible will make me change my mind about him?

Let's be serious on this app please. Too much play.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Obama did not lead NATO operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi. Get your facts straight.

How did the republican led congress block EVERYTHING Obama wanted to do? Do you even know what u are saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by bkool7(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
So is he evil?

I've often told people, a president can't afford to be religious, especially if you're an American president with all the freedom of expression.

Obama just balanced everything to accommodate all interest.
Sometimes, you have to do something against your own conviction

Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Lmaooo a picture of Obama holding a bible will make me change my mind about him?

Let's be serious on this app please. Too much play.

He isn't even holding a bible. It's a hymn book

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by toxtimmy: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obama will eat your dog for breakfast, eat your gf or spouse for lunch, and then eat you for dinner.

How did I know this?...ask libyans, syrians, venuzuelans and ask yourself why he supported buhari to be president of nigeria by not selling weapons to gej to fight boko haram.

Oh I forgot, he holds the record of authorizing drone bombings by any us president that killed thousands of children, mothers and other innocents.

Honestly, you should go take your shower and fast for 30 days for forgiveness from whichever god you serve to cleanse you for posting this nonsense

God1000:

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by seyz91(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
cheesy abi
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

OP, you forget say naa Nigerians go church pass but naa we sin pass?

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Siminialaye20(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by IbileIfe: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
In the late 1990s, a close "friend" who was a worker in one of the largestt Pentecostal churches in Nigeria lured and raped my girlfriend. He later confessed to me that he planned it for two years

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by uthlaw: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
MrSamsung:

The day you realized that it is not by the size of landmass or sheer numbers but by the quality of people who are ready to take action than be peaceful, then you will know who is powerful.
check all my states,none of my governor is left behind in terms of infrastructure,all our youths are paid by there local government despite the population, majority of our people are rich through farm business not drug or Yahoo business...every government is a thief,I think some are better, population cannot make me go behind because we believe in one mouth here in my region!
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by seyz91(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
OP you funny ooo

So going church regularly and carrying bible means one not evil abi
. cheesy

Sit down there

Thats why GOD ALMIGHTY looks at the HEART

Cuz the outside can be deceitful
God1000:

3 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by seguno2: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mysticwebb:
The Bible said that when the children of God gathered, the devil came. What that implies is that even the devil goes to church.
Same Obama participated in manipulating our 2015 general election to enthroned a Muslim because a Christian president refused to buy his homosexual nonsense. Instead went ahead to pass a bill stipulating a 14yr jail term for whoever practices it in our dear country, a slap Obama didn't want to take lying low

Why are we so weak for others to manipulate our election

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
uthlaw:
why can't you used your common sense when commenting,Obama enthroned a Muslim because a Christian refused homosexual and yet,you see gay doing there wedding in churches,even your pope accept it as freedom of expression....beside how many are you Christian's in Nigeria to determined election,if it is by religion,I assure you,no Christian will rule this country again!

Who is his pope? Did he say he is a Catholic?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by vibre: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

Why should Africans like him? What did he do for Africa? He only brought destruction and promotion of homosexuality. So republican congress stopped him from doing anything good for Africa but the same congress could not stop him from destroying Libya and forcing homosexuality on Africans abi? Obama is a disgrace to Africa

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Mubiola360: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:

so funny you are this gullible.
Let me burst your bubble, Satan knowns the holy books more than you and I and also worship God then often before his arrogance . Do you know that Satan believe in God??
he also prayed to God that he shall misled man .
This is how the west will manipulate you, he Obama is a black man brought to power to crumble the black.
What is Gaddafi's offence, of all the problem the black is facing, immorality and opposition to God's command ( homosexual, lesbianism,) is what they could offer

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by kingyakos: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even the devil preach the gospel not to talk of going to church.

Know it now that this world is run by the devil

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by guru90: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Note: Devil de go church as well.... Seeking who to devour....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.