Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) (28504 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin political naivety is talking I'm not surprised you do the same arithmetic in 2015 and 2019 you got zero in return.
post=112034147:
Noise makers will soon understand political arithmetic soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by MikoB: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034041:
In seperate visits, Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni, and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, pay courtesy calls on the APC national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, in his hometown of Keffi, Nasarawa State, on Sunday.

Credit: APC
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5494598333907478/
Lalasticlala

You guys are so funny celebrating Amaechi or buni visit to adamu! What does that mean? For example osinbajo deos not need to visit keffi, he has the power to summon him to aguda house if he wishes, with the permission of the president.Don't deceive yourselves the only person that can stop asiwaju is osinbajo, any other person no way.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Frigga13: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep consoling yourself. Can you not see your fellow 'anyone but Tinubu' IPOBian cheerleaders have suddenly piped down?

Folks like frigga13, PrinceOfLagos, Fahdiga etal have suddenly gone mute. They have noted the writing on the wall but you remain a stubborn troll unable to accept no one but a Yoruba can fly the flag of the APC.

You'll be gone after the APC primaries anyway. The disgrace that will be handed to Amaechi will mean you can never show your face here again.

Don’t ever mention this monker .. again

Yoruba man...

You need frigga to get you likes .. Na your mate ..

Anu..

Ignorant Yoruba humans everywhere

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dreambeat:
Is this how 'P' is written? nawao, see people wey dey rule Nigeria.

The thing tire me ooo, ordinary (p) they can't affix it properly
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
MikoB:

You guys are so funny celebrating Amaechi or buni visit to adamu! What does that mean? For example osinbajo deos not need to visit keffi, he has the power to summon him to aguda house if he wishes, with the permission of the president.Don't deceive yourselves the only person that can stop asiwaju is osinbajo, any other person no way.
Osino power to summon? Oya tell him to summon him to aguda house let's see

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by iyapont: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
So you are now in support of terrorist party Apc, WONDERMENT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Parachoko: 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Who get eyes dey see am

Ndume was Abdullahi campaign director

Ndume is amaechi campaign director

Buni is part of the buhari power cabal governor's of badugu, baduru, buni, elrufai, lalong whom tilumbu crawled to go meet and was told they prefer consesus
You still dey on this consensus matter grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Don’t ever mention this monker .. again

Yoruba man...

You need frigga to get you likes .. Na your mate ..

Anu..

Ignorant Yoruba humans everywhere

Lol. I am really scared now. Why the anger and frustration against your pal? The old lady no gree give you sugar today? Easter as well shocked shocked Stop being such a grumpy old man and you might get some cool

Meanwhile, chill baba. I will mention you anytime I want. Especially after Amaechi is disgraced and Peter Obi is dumped in the bin like used tampons. cool

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Solatium(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
OVB123:
The scenario is getting clearer now. Amaechi and buni comes 2023. Tinubu is out of the way because he is not the anointed one.

Who anointed the annoitee?
Buhari couldn't win an election until Tinubu came in grin

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Themandator: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034147:

Tinubu is the incoming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
gozmok1:
you can't convince any new person to vote tilumbu apart from Yoruba Muzlems

Even in yolobaland it's always 45% vs 55% split

You can't convince we in south south let alone Igbos

Middlebelt with their majority won't go for tilumbu

Buhari isn't supporting tilumbu so how would he get votes in north

Dead Ambition, anyway like buhari said he should keep consulting till he reach fifa and uefa

Sad effects of meth and cannibalism.
Pls say no to meth and cannibalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Iamzik: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Themandator:

Tinubu is the incoming

Incoming presidential aspirant of SDP ��☺️�

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality is setting in ... Some one is campaigning and consulting his political almagamation while some are taking pictures with chairman as if presidency is just given without any process.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Massiveglory: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even the blind understands. Urchin make Una no go SDP oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Echoban: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034147:

Who doesn't know Buni has always been pro Amaechi, same way senator Ndumi, how is this news ?? Which kind worry worry suffer head joy be this?? grin

Political Arithmetic Kee u theregrin

2 people met chairman, fiam Arithmetic don lap.

Lie say Tinubu entorage isn't disturbing u.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Dem go hear word

We no get shaking so urchins are free to take over Nairaland, we are calm about this outcome

I can assure u Amaechi won't come 3rd at d primary election

Consensus gang grin

U don resume ur pig mentality.....his meeting adamu instead of delegates grin

Na omisore go deal with dis 1

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034147:

D same arithmetic of 2015 and 2019 grin

Na them
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Ddokie: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034890:

You go soon join SDP soon grin grin

Or Accord party.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin ok

Have your fill on Nairaland we don leave am for una until June 1

Simply bcoz u have nothing reasonable to show for Amaechi......u have been making hell of a noise all dis while but went obsolete since ur candidate is not in d league........buni is just like every ordinary governor nw

If Amaechi like he should turn himself to house boy inside adamu house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

I can assure u Amaechi won't come 3rd at d primary election

Consensus gang grin

U don resume ur pig mentality.....his meeting adamu instead of delegates grin

Na omisore go deal with dis 1

Don't mind these jokers. Amaechi who cannot even deliver the polling booth outside his family home and confessed he is scared to set foot in his own State our of fear of Wike.

That is the man APC will hand their ticket and the political fortune of the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on Earth to? What a joke. IPOBians are clowns sha.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Ultimas: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
It is a normal thing. No shaking.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by DrGeoAngel: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
post=112034147:

The party is clearly moving Nigeria backwards.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by DTeekay(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dreambeat:
Is this how 'P' is written? nawao, see people wey dey rule Nigeria.
it's pronounced fee
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Help2020: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep consoling yourself. Can you not see your fellow 'anyone but Tinubu' IPOBian cheerleaders have suddenly piped down?

Folks like frigga13, PrinceOfLagos, Fahdiga etal have suddenly gone mute. They have noted the writing on the wall but you remain a stubborn troll unable to accept no one but a Yoruba can fly the flag of the APC.

You'll be gone after the APC primaries anyway. The disgrace that will be handed to Amaechi will mean you can never show your face here again.
I've asked you why you're supporting tinubu till now no answer.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

Simply bcoz u have nothing reasonable to show for Amaechi......u have been making hell of a noise all dis while but went obsolete since ur candidate is not in d league........buni is just like every ordinary governor nw

If Amaechi like he should turn himself to house boy inside adamu house

Check my post to see I am the one who nicknamed him Moin Moin Buni when he was strutting around, as APC chairman, like Jerry Rawlings.

I predicted his time would come and go while Tinubu will remain standing. Buni is now a nobody today.

Dem never born Buni politically when Asiwaju was combating Ebora Owu OBJ and PDP federal might single-handedly.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked

You even get time to reply that lowlife? He's an outcast and can never ever see anything bad about the killings in his region.

The love for peanut has really turned him to a monster...

Omenka is a foolish being and will continue to be so if everything about his life revolves about politics
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Help2020:

I've asked you why you're supporting tinubu till now no answer.

He is paying me loads of dosh. You have your answer now.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by SledgeHammerer: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hausa nor sabi write P.
Chaiiiiiiiiiii.......Aqc
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dsalvo:

Check my post to see I am the one who nicknamed him Moin Moin Buni when he was strutting around, as APC chairman, like Jerry Rawlings.

I predicted his time would come and go while Tinubu will remain standing. Buni is now a nobody today.

Dem. Never born Buni politically when Asiwaju was combating Ebora Owu OBJ.

Am with u my brother

The annoying thing about those ppl is that nobody forced them to support tinubu...even me am supporting Osinbajo but attacking tinubu instead of promoting there own candidate is d problem here...I have never even bother myself about Amaechi aspiration as I only show support for those am supporting

Funny enough APC cannot win general election without tinubu even if his not contesting
Those ppl r PDP supporters and dey r only interested in showing hatred for tinubu not like dey like Amaechi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.