Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) (28506 Views)

Moment President Tinubu Became ECOWAS Chairman (Photos & Video) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2022
I have no idea about politics in Nigeria at all..
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Thorondor: 2:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind these jokers. Amaechi who cannot even deliver the polling booth outside his family home and confessed he is scared to set foot in his own State our of fear of Wike.

That is the man APC will hand their ticket and the political fortune of the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on Earth to? What a joke. IPOBians are clowns sha.

Does it matter? Obasanjo was losing his poling both year in year out whilst the SS/SE and the north was voting for him, later una come Dey claim am as una own even tho you never voted for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Shokudo(m): 3:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Am with u my brother

The annoying thing about those ppl is that nobody forced them to support tinubu...even me am supporting Osinbajo but attacking tinubu instead of promoting there own candidate is d problem here...I have never even bother myself about Amaechi aspiration as I only show support for those am supporting

Funny enough APC cannot win general election without tinubu even if his not contesting
Those ppl r PDP supporters and dey r only interested in showing hatred for tinubu not like dey like Amaechi

When Tinubu is schemed out, his supporters will come here to say that he wasn’t interested in the Presidential seat in the first place but wanted to hold it for Osinbajo who will be schemed out also.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Ttalk: 3:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
they went same day,

I am sure buni and amaechi even arrived together

But buni trying to stay off giving clues of been seen with amaechi so soon would go first

Does this make any sense to you.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Thorondor:

Does it matter? Obasanjo was losing his poling both year in year out whilst the SS/SE and the north was voting for him, later una come Dey claim am as una own even tho you never voted for him

Crude Election rigging was pervasive in the days of OBJ and PDP. They wrote the official manual on election rigging. Once OBJ was their candidate, PDP will make it happen. That was how it was back then. Results were written to match candidates. OBJ did same for Yar Adua.

Won't be easy today. Buhari has not shown a penchant for daring and monumental rigging PDP favoured in the "do or die" era of politics post 1999.

Arguably, some vote padding took place for Buhari in 2019 but we must remember Buhari is a big name so he likely won that election anyway. Amaechi is not even a name anywhere in Nigeria starting from his own SS State and region.

It is a needlessly difficult 'mission impossible' the APC would be taking making Amaechi their candidate when more sagacious and visible candidates exists who can guarantee APC wins and retains the centre.

Amaechi's candidacy is a self-destructive and suicidal gamble.

He is not even minimally formidable and not a leader of men. He is not respected at all by the important political players and establishments of Nigeria.

Even if he gets the APC ticket, and I believe that is not possible, many will not work passionately for him, as they would a Tinubu, a proper 'owner of Nigeria' political heavyweight, because they will believe they are better than Amaechi and that he was gifted his position unfairly by dictatorial Presidential fiat.

Is it Tinubu, Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo Olu, Yahya Bello, Dapo Abiodun etal who would be campaigning passionately and genuinely for Amaechi with all they have?

This lack of political sagacity and innate/well-established greatness is what blighted Jonathan's Presidency.

The likes of COAS Dambazau and NSA Gusau could never see GEJ as their boss nor respect or fear him. Instead they did what pleased them and their interest groups. Amaechi is just another GEJ and perhaps that is what Buhari and his camp want.

If Ameachi is the candidate of the APC, he would have lost to PDP's Atiku by 1pm election day.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 5:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Gozac:

Do you know that Tinubu is an ex-governor and an chieftain of APC like Onu Rochas Ngige?They were there when APC was formed.

Tinubu is not in d same political class like those u mentioned.....dis u know but decided to be foolish and sentimental but that's ur problem...it shows hw confused and delusional u r.....well tinubu is not holding d destiny of those u mentioned let them constest too

There's no politician not holding a political post since 2006 that will remain relevant and a top notch today without any present political post....u can only give it to tinubu and atiku...dey r bigger than any other post except to be president........dey don't even need contracts
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Mandate2023: 5:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Shokudo:

When Tinubu is schemed out, his supporters will come here to say that he wasn’t interested in the Presidential seat in the first place but wanted to hold it for Osinbajo who will be schemed out also.

And ur father will be schemed in?

All dis children sef....una go just dey type rubbish
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by OLANIYIPETER: 5:59am On Apr 18, 2022
post=112034093:
More
Imagine the dullard who want ti lead Nigeria can not even write APC correctly.
Tofiakwa!
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 6:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Buhari just make Fulani man Apc chairman, see how their clan people just surround the chairman house, nigeria na wa.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Shokudo(m): 6:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Here comes the confused fellow…
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by olayemite(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2022
You once claimed that APC through Buhari will just issue a fiat that its presedential ticket has been microzoned to South/South so that every other aspirants including Tinubu, who's a co-partner with Buhari in the merger that led to the birth of APC, would be shut out and paved way for Amaechi as it happened during National Convention, isn't that going to happen again?

You're far behind the happenings in the APC, and it is quite evident that you're only a social media noisemaker without a hint of what politicking is all about.

The mode of presidential primaries in APC has been resolved and it's going to be by Indirect mode, and the most popular candidate will emerge. And I'm sure you know who the most popular candidate is among the NASS member and APC state structures nationwide.

Truthisunique2:
they went same day,

I am sure buni and amaechi even arrived together

But buni trying to stay off giving clues of been seen with amaechi so soon would go first
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2022
olayemite:
You once claimed that APC through Buhari will just issue a fiat that its presedential ticket has been microzoned to South/South so that every other aspirants including Tinubu, who's a co-partner with Buhari in the merger that led to the birth of APC, would be shut out and paved way for Amaechi as it happened during National Convention, isn't that going to happen again?

You're far behind the happenings in the APC, and it is quite evident that you're only a social media noisemaker without a hint of what politicking is all about.

The mode of presidential primaries in APC has been resolved and it's going to be by Indirect mode, and the most popular candidate will emerge. And I'm sure you know who the most popular candidate is among the NASS member and APC state structures nationwide.

my position haven't changed, micro zone might first happen to filter them tinubu out especially when the president doesn't trust tinubu commitment to an open consesus part

The bottom line is consesus would happen and I believe you heard the same statement from them bagudu who played the major roles in how the previous decision went

Their are about 18 candidates now so the more the better for this consesus plan because all 18 can never go to open election I can assure you

The more reason micro zoning is a big possibility too, because you can tactically zone to south south and still have like three to four Niger deltans, you may not even be asking for consesus again because amaechi would floor all of them in a direct/indirect primary if the aspirant no use their hand ask for consesus

So I have given you pathway which apc can follow direct and indirect to appear transparent after microzoning to south south which is the only region yet to get southern slot

Or persuade all of the aspirant for a consesus, either way the 18 of them won't all be in ballot box
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

Keep consoling yourself. Can you not see your fellow 'anyone but Tinubu' IPOBian cheerleaders have suddenly piped down?

Folks like frigga13, PrinceOfLagos, Fahdiga etal have suddenly gone mute. They have noted the writing on the wall but you remain a stubborn troll unable to accept no one but a Yoruba can fly the flag of the APC.

You'll be gone after the APC primaries anyway. The disgrace that will be handed to Amaechi will mean you can never show your face here again.

We've done the damage on Tinubu chances already because he's a corrupt and greedy man ..
We've reduced him to a "begger" that goes about the whole place begging people to endorse him.
Tinubu that cannot win election in this Lagos without paying people money to sell their PVC number months to election..

We are not done yet , Still observing Easter holidays ...
My coming back will be to put the last nail on Tinubu presidential ambition coffin..

For real
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Blankstare(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
delzbaba:
Buhari just make Fulani man Apc chairman, see how their clan people just surround the chairman house, nigeria na wa.

The man is a dangerous leader who's just here to right something's he perceived wrong, never have I ever heard that a Fulani is party chairman, I mean after all they have cornered they still have the effontery to be the one sharing elective seats, just like they are heading INEC too... History shall never absolve that man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Is it APC or A9C....written on the donkey...lol
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We've done the damage on Tinubu chances already because he's a corrupt and greedy man ..
We've reduced him to a "begger" that goes about the whole place begging people to endorse him.
Tinubu that cannot win election in this Lagos without paying people money to sell their PVC number months to election..

We are not done yet , Still observing Easter holidays ...
My coming back will be to put the last nail on Tinubu presidential ambition coffin..

For real

Lol. A moth fancying itself a bird. That's what you are. You think voters, at Party and public level, make decisions based on what you write here?

Now I know, 100%, you're a deluded chap. If your new lord and saviour, i.e Buhari, allows APC primaries to be truly democratic and fair then no one can defeat BAT.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by HRMK: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
buni?same exchairman apc caretaker committee?taking amaechi to adamu,the newly buhari imposed apc chairman?same amaechi who has just declared to run for presidency?why were those who declared before him not taken to adamu?obviously he is the candidate of buhari!the ostrich will always bury its head in the sand while the whole body is exposed to danger!we will soon see the end of this video!yes,that is the simple truth!!
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my position haven't changed, micro zone might first happen to filter them tinubu out especially when the president doesn't trust tinubu commitment to an open consesus part

The bottom line is consesus would happen and I believe you heard the same statement from them bagudu who played the major roles in how the previous decision went

Their are about 18 candidates now so the more the better for this consesus plan because all 18 can never go to open election I can assure you

The more reason micro zoning is a big possibility too, because you can tactically zone to south south and still have like three to four Niger deltans, you may not even be asking for consesus again because amaechi would floor all of them in a direct/indirect primary if the aspirant no use their hand ask for consesus

So I have given you pathway which apc can follow direct and indirect to appear transparent after microzoning to south south which is the only region yet to get southern slot

Or persuade all of the aspirant for a consesus, either way the 18 of them won't all be in ballot box

Absolute mumbo jumbo. A load of hogwash. You are so confused you are even bamboozling yourself.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by West1side: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
So long same posterity judge your Igbo bigoted deluded father, mother n every other Igbo lunatic that shook your foolish mouth into the affairs of the SW that is way safer while ignoring the daily slaughter of Igbos in the East.

AchalugoNwa:

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by MikoB: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Osino power to summon? Oya tell him to summon him to aguda house let's see
Amaechi is a comedian, even if buhari want to endorse someone it will not be unpopular person that has no stand with the apc governors and stakeholders.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
olayemite:

Can't you tell by now he is a confused hack? It amuses me these people think Buhari is now some God who'd even be allowed to willfully and recklessly lose APC the 2023 general election when he is outgoing and wont be in the political trenches with others from May 2023.

Everything Buhari does, including his personal endorsement, still has to be electorally workable and align with the ultimate aim of APC retaining the Presidency and majority of Governors plus majority in the legislative house so the Party has control of the executive and legistlative arm of Nigeria.

I dont wish to mock Igbos but their incredible naivete, hateful disposition and sentimental outlook is the reason they suck at politics and will always be lousy at it. .

I just can't understand how people can think Buhari's non-approval of a candidate is enough for others to allow him wreck the fortunes of a ruling Party and relegate them into opposition and minority status.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. A moth fancying itself a bird. That's what you are. You think voters, at Party and public level, make decisions based on what you write here?

Now I know, 100%, you're a deluded chap. If your new lord and saviour, i.e Buhari, allows APC primaries to be truly democratic and fair then no one can defeat BAT.
Even Tinubu knw his stands no chance even with his ill gotten money
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Don't mind them. Scheme Tinubu and Osinbajo out, I presume for ultra-lightweight Amaechi who is 100% a poor electoral choice in the North, SW and middle belt compared to the PDP candidate, and APC will win the elections next year?

Not Rocket science why some people suck at politics and always will. Rather than give Yorubas their political dues, and work to be where the Yorubas are, some think their hateful wishes towards the ethnic group means anything can be done against the Yorubas without big implications.

The Yorubas are strong, influential and pivotal partners in the APC. The SE and SS are not. That is the pragmatic truth for serious people who know elections are not won with sentiments.

IPOBians are like toddlers. Even assuming Buhari loves Amaechi, does that mean others will fold their arms and allow him use Amaechi to destroy the elctoral fortune and future of the APC when PMB is outgoing in 13 months?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2022
MikoB:

Amaechi is a comedian, even if buhari want to endorse someone it will not be unpopular person that has no stand with the apc governors and stakeholders.

Precisely my opinion too. It is Buhari's prerogative to disapprove of Tinubu's ambition.

Yet APC Governors, legislators and stakeholders, with permanent political interests beyond May 2023 when Buhari steps down, still need Mr.President to provide them a politically sound alternative to face perhaps Atiku everyone knows is still formidable and will swallow Amaechi across Nigeria.

If Buhari insists on the poitically weak and unworkable Amaechi, when he has had his 8 years and is outgoing , then the anger from many, who will view Mr.President as callous and inconsiderate of the needs of others, will see APC loss the election big time.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2022
West1side:
So long same posterity judge your Igbo bigoted deluded father, mother n every other Igbo lunatic that shook your foolish mouth into the affairs of the SW that is way safer while ignoring the daily slaughter of Igbos in the East.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Even Tinubu knw his stands no chance even with his ill gotten money

Okay. Go and tell that to APC influential members who will want a strong candidate to lead them to victory in 2023 and the retention or attainment of their permanent political interests.

You people, out of hate for Yorubas, have turned Buhari into a god you think all others will commit mass suicide for.

Bro, Nigerian politicians are the most self-serving in the world. They will defy the outgoing Buhari to protect their own permanent interests.

They will know that once their candidate emerges as APC candidate then there is nothing Buhari can do anyway.

Very important too is the fact that many of them do not see Buhari as a good and winning election leader they know Tinubu is 100%.

They know Buhari will leave them fighting their own election battle in 2023, to be relaxing in Aso Rock.

Same way Buhari was naively snoozing while Saraki defrauded APC to become Senate President, to then frustrate PMB for 4 years from 2015 to 2019

Meanwhile APC members know that the charismatic and sagacious Tinubu will be directing every single fight himself with them and leading by example as he has always done using his money, time, energy and formal ability to mobilize and lead them to victory.

In fact, Tinubu masterminded the removal of Saraki so Buhari could have a 'helpful' Senate President rather than a frustrating PDP mole who made PMB's first term hell.

In case you don't know, Buhari sucks at winning elections whereas Tinubu excels at it for himself and for others.

That is one of his greatest appeal, in the eyes of APC stakeholders , that puts Tinubu far above Osinbajo, who has never contested an election, and the joke challenge of Amaechi who cannot even overpower Wike in his home State.
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by emmykk(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2022
post=112034147:
Noise makers will soon understand political arithmetic soon

Hahahahaha

Buhari /Osinbajo North west/South West
Ameachi/Buni SouthEast/NorthEast
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2022
post=112034147:
Noise makers will soon understand political arithmetic soon
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 18, 2022
See the evidence

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by olayemite(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Where are you getting this trash from? I honestly you'll pass comedy exam if you write one.

Kindly present any antecedent of where a presidential primary in the APC has been microzoned?

As regards what Bagudu said, go and read again what he said for better comprehension. He never emphatically said consensus approach will be used.

Again, have you forgotten that there's an Electoral Act that states that in the event that a consensus mode of primary is to be adopted by political parties, all aspirants have to sign a pact that they all agreed to it? What this means is that as long as one person refused to sign, then consensus option is dead on arrival.

With regards to microzoning, that's alien to the APC's constitution. What its constitution states is that there will be power rotation between the South and North of the country every 8 years. So on what ground would the backers of microzing, if they exist anyway, defends what you're postulating here?

Sure not all the aspirants that have signified interest will be on the ballots on the day of the primary. There will be alignments and realignments. Some are signifying interest to negotiate not that they're actually interested.

Buhari has spoken: All aspirants should go and woo about 7,800 delegates will vote come May 28/29. It is the reason your candidate, Amaechi has been running "kitikiti and katakata" in the last couple of days. The delegates are the people that will decide who will fly the party flag.

From all you've been dishing out all these while, one can conclude that you're not well grounded in the party politics of APC, you're a speculator spewing what will favour your preferred candidates and not the reality on ground.

Truthisunique2:

Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by mrtheo33: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
CRA for APC

OBI for PDP

Tinubu and Wiked go continue sharing money
Re: Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) by basseeafricana: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
post=112034041:
In seperate visits, Yobe State governor, Mai Mala Buni, and Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, pay courtesy calls on the APC national chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, in his hometown of Keffi, Nasarawa State, on Sunday.

Credit: APC
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/5494598333907478/
No time to argue with anyone. Some will say Adamu and Buhari have endorsed Amaechi and Buni, May 30/31 shall tell.No rush.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senatorial Seat: Akpabio, Lawan Stand Disqualified – INEC / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP Suit Challenging Oyetola's Candidacy / 2023 Elections: Generals In Fresh Move To Rescue PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.