Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) (55909 Views)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
TenQ:

LOL
I'm not surprised one bit.

A slave will always remain one even when you hand over to him the keys to his chains!

If the truth hurts you, too bad!
Says the man still knee deep in the trenches of white supremacy. If you are no me medical or biological expert then your point is worthless.
Apparently,you and your homophobic lot are mostly keyboard warriors. Goodnight
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Laggafin:

No need quoting too many disjointed lines to prove ur points.. the point of discourse here is about 2 consenting Adults who did not interfere in ur own lives or disturb your peace.. I' used to be very homophobic before until I saw somtin that shocked me. . A cock left a hen that was standing side by side with it and climbed another cock. . dats in the animal kingdom.. how do we explain dat? Moreso my girlfriend also is very open minded ..she one day asked our pastor a question concerning gays* why is it that Jesus Christ that christians are following today never preached nor said a word against it? And it got me thinking deep too. so una wen de pass judgement anyhow make una careful.. cuz nobody holy pass. I de Bleep pussy no make my sin less or make me holy than gays.. there's no small or bigger Sin. Enough Said

It still doesn't answer the following questions considering that u are deep thinker:

So if u are saying smoking Indian hemp can cause pollution and cancer, what do we do to cigarette smoking? It is legal. I guess it doesn't cause pollution and cancer. Does Indian hemp smoking cause more pollution and cancer to non smokers than exhaust from cars?

How does smoking Indian hemp, cocaine, heroine, crystal meth etc cause bad behaviour? What are the "bad behaviour"? Remember that some countries have legalised hemp smoking. Will it not cause "bad behaviour"?

The same way u say that gays have consent, is the same way users of hard drugs exercise their consent. Whether consent or not, paedophiles prefer kids. It's still their sexual preference. I asked u earlier, what consent do you need to fvck a monitor lizard?

It's the same way govt is nonchalant about gays that it hasn't "evolved policies that will shut down inflation.. increase GDP and disposable income. Make the currency valuable.. give me steady power supply.. improve critical infrastructures.. improve healthcare and Education.. above all give me security from being killed by UGM.. Banditry and terrorism to say the least...".

Be that as it may am sure you will agree with me that going to the world cup wouldn't achieve the above mentioned. Am sure the govt shouldn't bother about super eagles or sports in general because it can bring down inflation, provide security, improve healthcare and education.

By the way, how do you "shut down" inflation?

You still haven't told me how "treating" people selling and buying Indian hemp, cocaine, heroine, crystal meth etc, paedophiles and beastiality practitioners and agberos will put food on your table.

Does criminalising polygamy by whites mean that they aren't deep thinkers? Does it improve their lives and put food on their tables? Pls use your deep thinking to answer the questions.

NB: As a deep thinker, if u say that polygamy is seen as stressful, causes emotional instability and competing demand from ladies, would you then agree with me that western societies are free from divorce and infidelity? Would then agree with me that monogamous marriages in the west last till death& the partners are always faithful to each other?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Says the man still knee deep in the trenches of white supremacy. If you are no me medical or biological expert then your point is worthless.
Apparently,you and your homophobic lot are mostly keyboard warriors. Goodnight
Let me find you one of your medical experts that couldn't define the term "woman"!
LOL!!

Its a crazy world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWtGzJxiONU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H43OpR7x2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0nWrtXr-A

And some people follow these peoples lead "mumusiously"!?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I stopped where you associated homosexuality with kleptomania and called sexuality a choice (because a man decides one morning to be gay when we know the discrimination gays face)......as long as you are no medical biological expert,I can't converse with you. Have a great week

So u mean gays don't decide to be gay? So if there's no discrimination to be faced, does that mean being gay is a decision?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Tobedated(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekmilan01:

If he was any of what you just qouted,he wouldn't have been caught the way he was...he initially said you should respect the laws of the land and also respect heavenly laws,he never for once destroyed the 10 commandments the Jews were following then,he actually came to amend it...
Btw I already highlighted the main reason why he didn't actually had female disciples,if you Can't reason logically then let's forget it

in that case
peace
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by GerraMeh74(m): 1:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

For wetin exactly?
They should hang you too for asking this question.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 3:03am On Apr 19, 2022
GerraMeh74:
They should hang you too for asking this question.

How is someone sexuality or sexual orientation your business?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by GerraMeh74(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How is someone sexuality or sexual orientation your business?
gays hang them all.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
TenQ:

Let me find you one of your medical experts that couldn't define the term "woman"!
LOL!!

Its a crazy world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWtGzJxiONU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H43OpR7x2Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0nWrtXr-A

And some people follow these peoples lead "mumusiously"!?
Like I said "keyboard warriors"......if it bothers you so much,do something about it
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
lexy2014:

So u mean gays don't decide to be gay? So if there's no discrimination to be faced, does that mean being gay is a decision?
Sexuality in general is not a decisio or a choice
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dizzytee:

you are totally doomed for being a GAY. how do you really feel putn ur dick in an anus or rather vice versa...
SINCE YOU ARE A WHITE MAN U ARE DOOMED
Aturu! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abeg, go! You no geh sense!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Sexuality in general is not a decisio or a choice

Oh I see. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
lexy2014:

Oh I see. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality?
As long as no one is hurt, sex shouldn't be offended and those two are sex offences
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Like I said "keyboard warriors"......if it bothers you so much,do something about it
It's too easy to see through brute ignorance at play.

Your experts could not successfully define who a woman is. LOL!
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
TenQ:

It's too easy to see through brute ignorance at play.

Your experts could not successfully define who a woman is. LOL!
"Successfully" is relative, apparently your definition of gender is a quite shallow
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Dizzytee: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
AheadMarket:
Aturu! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Abeg, go! You no geh sense!
see ATuru dey call person aturu UR yanch dey commot water water BASTARD GAY
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

As long as no one is hurt, sex shouldn't be offended and those two are sex offences

I didn't ask you about whether anyone is hurt or not. We are talking about choice which u say no one makes as far as sexuality is concerned. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality?
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Flamemignon1:

"Successfully" is relative, apparently your definition of gender is a quite shallow
Maybe you can out of your relative wisdom define in exact terms who a woman is if you can!
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:05am On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask you about whether anyone is hurt or not. We are talking about choice which u say no one makes as far as sexuality is concerned. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality?

When your preference hurts a particular minority,then it's monstrous..... notice I used the word "preference" and not "choice"
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:06am On Apr 20, 2022
TenQ:

Maybe you can out of your relative wisdom define in exact terms who a woman is if you can!
I don't need to define anything to you, it's completely obvious you won't listen as this argument is already at it's hilt and it will end in agreeing to disagree,have a great day
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

When your preference hurts a particular minority,then it's monstrous..... notice I used the word "preference" and not "choice"

What's the difference between preference & choice? These are your exact words: "Sexuality in general is not a decisio or a choice". Kindly find the screenshot below.

I didn't ask you about whether anyone is hurt or not. We are talking about choice which u say no one makes as far as sexuality is concerned. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality? What's the difference between preference & choice?

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shadysen: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2022
alsudan:
Live and let live. Ones sexuality should never be a problem to another.

Those guys didn’t create themselves that way to be attracted to same sex.
Shut up,attracted fire.

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shadysen: 8:09am On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=alsudan post=112034354]Live and let live. Ones sexuality should never be a problem to another.

Those guys didn’t create themselves that way to be attracted to same sex.
Shut up,attracted fire.

[/quot shut up, attracted fire.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I don't need to define anything to you, it's completely obvious you won't listen as this argument is already at it's hilt and it will end in agreeing to disagree,have a great day
Birds of the same feather are as dumb as each other LOL!
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

What's the difference between preference & choice? These are your exact words: "Sexuality in general is not a decisio or a choice". Kindly find the screenshot below.

I didn't ask you about whether anyone is hurt or not. We are talking about choice which u say no one makes as far as sexuality is concerned. Is it the same way paedophiles and beastiality practitioners don't choose their sexuality? What's the difference between preference & choice?
If we are gonna go by that logic,then I guess you also chose your sexuality as a straight person then
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2022
TenQ:

Birds of the same feather are as dumb as each other LOL!
Ok,have a great day
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

If we are gonna go by that logic,then I guess you also chose your sexuality as a straight person then

You still haven't answered my questions:

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions:

Dude it's the 21st century,my experiences are not punchbags for you and your fellow homophobic bullies to punch because you want to actually have the power. The internet is at your beck and call. Have a great day
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude it's the 21st century,my experiences are not punchbags for you and your fellow homophobic bullies to punch because you want to actually have the power. The internet is at your beck and call. Have a great day

Is the internet not at your beck and call? If it is, why are u having challenges answering the simple questions?

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Is the internet not at your beck and call? If it is, why are u having challenges answering the simple questions?

The internet is free, use it
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The internet is free, use it

The more reason why u shouldn't have any challenges answering these questions:

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
lexy2014:

The more reason why u shouldn't have any challenges answering these questions:

Pedophilia and bestiality are both sexual orientations but they are not valid because apparently they are sex offences

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Promised Salesgirl Job In Ogun But Turned Into Sex Slave – Teen (pic) / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.