Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) (55959 Views)

57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos Granted Bail / 57 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Lagos By Police / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Illiterate. So what is a crime?

Does it not occur to you that some of the things we call crime aren't necessarily wrong? Imagine getting arrested for drilling oil or gold. Why should that be a crime since God created and owns all? "Stealing" oil in the Niger Delta region is not a crime, going by your logic.

I shouldn't be arrested for deforestation if I decide to enter a forest and convert all the trees to cash. Yet, mindless deforestation is a crime, punishable by law. On top trees wey anybody papa no plant. Laws were made to checkmate these excesses (that are not necessarily "criminal" ) since, for example, cutting down our trees is putting our lives at risk and exposing us to global warming.

In the same vein, allowing g.a.y.s populate the world is distorting human existence.

You woke people don't think at all.

I agree with you but you make a mistake in the ending by calling them woke they are still asleep pple what civilization but don’t even know what civilization is

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
I would not be surprised if those men were raped by some Alhajis when they were mere now boys. It is also possible that those men grew up doing it and it became ingrained in their pschye as normal.

As much as we protect the girl child, we must also put more effort in protecting the boy child, a lot of sick things are happening to the boy child.

Homosexuality is abnormal and an aberration

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by kelspinall(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
they where not informed that this is nigeria and worst part it took place at the northern side, muslim for dah matter.them go collect.hahaha..i wonder how people see this stuff below and still choose their same gender.. disgusting act

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shyboyk:

I agree with you but you make a mistake in the ending by calling them woke they are still asleep pple what civilization but don’t even know what civilization is

Yeah. Absolutely

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Wahala,make thunder no fire those wey dey arrest them oo.
How gay take be crime oo?at this age and time i believe say Nigeria for don leave this over religious life wey no dey add anything to our life.mtcheew
Are u being serious right now, so u are in support of gay marriage oya go marry gay naaa since u are in support of that rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Sunnyski: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
How gay take be crime oo?at this age and time i believe say Nigeria for don leave this over religious life wey no dey add anything to our life.mtcheew

A real gay spotted

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by shegoon: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oga the same way my neighbor is attracted to his daughter, had sex with her for years and was imprisoned... He didn't create himself either, whereas there are countries in which sleeping with blood relative is no sin. In a nutshell, let's abide with law of our land and stop copying the western world whether they are right or wrong. Are you aware that Uk recently forbade trangender participation in female sports, this was initially given a nod stating the same reason you embraced.
alsudan:
Live and let live. Ones sexuality should never be a problem to another.

Those guys didn’t create themselves that way to be attracted to same sex.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Your head correct so?
They are not dirty,na you no dey reason well.
u this Kris, if I wear u hot slap through this phone ehhhh your mind go dey. May u no quite first, u go soon collect no worry.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.

Astaghfirullaha wa'atubu ilehi.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Sad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Shyboyk(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

If your dad chose to be a gay do you think you would be in existence it’s not like pple can’t just do what they want in life but there are right things and equal wrong things to do u can’t tell me it’s their way of life when it’s a threat to others existence you say it’s religion that makes pple thinks it’s rubbish oya you that is not religious can you do it …I case you don’t know there are spiritual forces in existence me I’m not religious but I have seen charms work and that is something spiritual Abeg make people no come do things way go bring curse to this land Abeg

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by boyfrank: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Stop watching too much Hollywood movies, Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria. Punishable by up to 14 years imprisonment.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by vibre: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Oga sharrap,it's a crime because people says it is,or no be human being like you make the law that goes against homosexuality?
I was only questioning the law but your brain never fully develop to understand.
Was it spirits that said Yahoo yahoo is a crime? Well done Mr fully developed brain. Why not also allow drug abuse, incest and other social vices or is it only homosexuality that deserves to be legalized? Tomorrow you will still come and tell us to start accepting transgender. Ignorant people like you are always trying to form modern and exposed when you are actually blind and full of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by shegun4sur: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
blazingblender:
.this gays something I never knew was also practiced by the north
My hatred for gays have no limit
They are so dirty and irritating set of people

Self righteous people like you.
Let them be.
There are evil people in the society that they should be more concerned about not these people just living their lives

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by shegun4sur: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

You finish talk. Tank u

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yuck!!!!! Disgusting, a man drilling his fellow man imagine the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by fabulousvik1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bros u be gay abeg gettout
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Contagious100d(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
This borno seff is really associated with bad things.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Elclassicall: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
You sound stupid Man
alsudan:

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by objobj: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:

Idiotic comment
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by IMAliyu(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Some people's sexual preference is having sex with children. A few days ago in India, some guys arrested for having sex with a monitor lizard. Based on what u saying, everyone should be allowed to do whatever they like because it's their sexual preference

Underaged marriage is a norm, in parts of the north already. Who would marry a prepubescent girl if not someone with such sexual preferences?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:

Kleptomaniacs, Pedopheliacs and Bestials needs acceptance from all of us. They didnt create themselves that way.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by kingyakos: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Na to shoot your left leg na,you wan kill pesin for being gay?

Gay is evil, the first city where such evil act started was destroyed

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Laggafin: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Some people's sexual preference is having sex with children. A few days ago in India, some guys arrested for having sex with a monitor lizard. Based on what u saying, everyone should be allowed to do whatever they like because it's their sexual preference
Bros u moving away from de point.. for dis mata na gay ish
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by TenQ: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:

Kleptomaniacs, Paedophiliacs and Bestials needs acceptance from all of us. They didnt create themselves that way.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Originalsly: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm.... this news is an embarrassment to Nigeria and Nigerians. How can they praise those involved in the arrest ... and broadcast it? The guys were arrested for planning to hold a gay wedding? What evidence would be presented? Even if they were planning to wed.... is planning to we'd a crime? Even so... since they have the scoop ... why not stake out the wedding and then arrest the two? ... and bust the gay ring? I'm almost sure this case will never reach to court ... what crime did they commit? Abuse of power.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by ComeToJesus: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:

Spotted.
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
Make thunder fire you there.

Go there make them castrate your small d**k.

Anu

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Laggafin:

Bros u moving away from de point.. for dis mata na gay ish

No oga. Am still on the point. These are your exact words:

"People should' be allowed to their sexual preference...".

My response is on sexual preference:

"Some people's sexual preference is having sex with children. A few days ago in India, some guys arrested for having sex with a monitor lizard. Based on what u saying, everyone should be allowed to do whatever they like because it's their sexual preference"

1 Like

Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by lexy2014: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
IMAliyu:

Underaged marriage is a norm, in parts of the north already. Who would marry a prepubescent girl if not someone with such sexual preferences?

Am not sure I follow
Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by Belgie022: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
indeed you’re a mad person ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.