Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] (5778 Views)

Principle Of Least Interest [Dating Clinic] / World Smartest Cheats [Dating Clinic] / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
Men's brains are designed to spend their time figuring out how to get objects in the environment to do their bidding.
Women's brains are designed to spend their time figuring out how to get **men** to do their bidding.
Men manipulate the environment. Women manipulate men.
This is why, for example, men devote so much of their time to fiddling around with gadgets, solving problems and playing games, whereas women spend much of their time and money altering the way that they look and 'chatting about relationships'.
This is, of course, a sweeping generalisation. But from my own observations, it is a pretty good one!
Most men would be staggered if they understood the lengths to which women normally go in order to manipulate them. But they seem to be completely blind to it.
Female manipulation
Have you ever noticed that women can be quite manipulative? Mothers, sisters, wives, girlfriends, lovers, and mistresses all know how to do it, but I would like to focus specifically on games that women play on their significant others.
So guys, pray to your Heavenly Father to always protect you from falling into the hands and lures of a perfect female manipulator because when you do, you might not be able to come out unscarred . You think you are a strong man? Just wait until you encounter her.
In this piece I intend to come to men's rescue by pointing out those little ways in which they could be coming under manipulative attacks, even when they don't recognize it.

Update

Pls i am no where saying its only Women that manipulate, anybody can manipulate people but the purpose of this thread is on women.

In sub-sequent thread i will talk about manipulation in general

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
1. Flattering
All of a sudden, she’s constantly praising you. In almost everything you do, you get the praise reward. And you know what? Your head starts to swell up and you start thinking you are the greatest guy on earth.
It’s not like praising someone is bad. No, not at all. In fact, it is one of the most important ways of showing appreciation and people love to be appreciated. But a close observer will find it peculiar that the praise frequency has increased. Hmmm. At such times, that is when I advise any sensible guy to watch out for it because that is usually when she will make a demand that you might not be able to turn down without feeling bad.

For example she ask you for 1000k card and you gave her, she will tell you that you are very generous and kind and she wish all guys are like you. Quite sure there should be nothing bad about that but she is making you feel special and different from other guys. This will encourage you to continue spending on her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
2. Crying
No one likes to see a crying or weeping woman, especially a very pretty lady you feel something for. It's really touching because she can appear to be so weak and defenseless. The manipulative woman knows this and she’s more than ready to use it to her advantage once you give her the opportunity.
She knows how emotional you can get. Oh, you think men aren’t emotional? Take it from me; men are as emotional as women, but they have been socially conditioned to hide their emotional side. When you are little you are told to stop crying like a lady and be a man. Be tough but deep down we are still emotional.
Thus the only one way to stop a beautiful lady from crying, especially that lady who really means something to you: you give in and do whatever she wants.
You may not know it, but she is smiling inwardly. And believe it or not, mothers know how to effectively make use of this strategy the best!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dobson43: 10:22am On May 03, 2020
undecided

This sounds enlightening

1 Like

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:23am On May 03, 2020
3. Lies
Lying, a key tool of manipulative people provides false information to the listener, and if undetected, will most likely lead to trust. This can be particularly manipulative when the lie comes from a trusted source (naive guys mostly think women don't lie) . The truth is anybody can lie. A Lady will lie pretending it is the truth, and may swear with her grandmothers grave, or her womb.

For example
A lady might not be attracted to a guy but if she sees she can benefit from you or milk money from him she might agree to date him. Since she knows when she enter a relationship most guys will want sex, so she can tell him that she is a virgin, most guys wont want to deflower her, thus she will be collecting his money without giving sex while another guy will be browsing her website. Some wont use the virgin line but say they were molested only to find out latter it was a lie. When you confont them about it she will always deny saying you don't trust her until you have substantial evidence.
Be careful about what you told, as President Ronald Reagan said, "Trust, but verify."

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:25am On May 03, 2020
4. Playing Weakness
Every man wants to be a hero, especially in the eyes of his girlfriend. And wise girls can pretend to be weak just to let the man feel like a superman. Be sure that almost an every girl can change an electric bulb, knows how to use a hammer or can kill a spider, but they will never do that if there is a man in the house. So, be ready to do the great things in the name of your Love.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Spman: 10:28am On May 03, 2020
I have been following and i must say you are good.

But sir help me with your own ideas too on this issue

I have a bae which her bedmatic skills is very poor, she doesn't like kissing, she doesn't romance all she will do is to lie down while i keep myself in mood.

At first i thought something is wrong bcus i find it hard to keep an erection with her unlike my previous relationship but later the sex we had on 3 occasions which i forced myself to be in mood i lasted and i didn't even release.
I pleaded with her to give me handjob so that i can release but she was shy she find it disgusting so i wore my shorts and she gave me handjob which is poor though i manage to cum.... But yet i still keep cool.

Recently when she came she was talking about marriage and all that and in my mind i can't marry someone that's very poor in bed... She can't even ride me nothing, she doesn't listen to my advice so i told her i will think about it that day i wasn't even in mood to have sex and my dick didn't even respond bcus i know she ain't will just lay down and expect me to be in mood so i just zero my mind.

Now she developed so much attitude, she doesn't call nor even flash me like before even when i told her yesterday i am sick and receiving medication.,she never cared to call me she only replied through our Facebook chat that '' Eiya sorry o''...

Guess what when another girl i was jokingly do say I have a crush on quickly call me to ask how is my health..

So my question now is should i give her space and ignore calling her again and move on with my life bcus it seems she ain't serious again and moreover she is deceitful also.

1 Like

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by K254725: 10:29am On May 03, 2020
Use of Manipulation to control other people depends on a person's personality.

Some people are more prone to take advantage of others ... Men or women...

Some people are also suffering from personality disorders like narcissism, psychopathy, sociopathy, etc and some, like sociopathy are believed to be genetic.

Op, the best way to avoid getting manipulated is to avoid people who are so damaged by society that they are on "survival for the fittest" mode ... That they have stopped caring about how their actions affect others.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:35am On May 03, 2020
5. Guilt & Shaming – The perpetrator (she) makes the victim feel guilty for what he has done or is not going to do. If the perpetrators requests are turned down he or she will shame the victim with specifically gathered intelligence on what makes this specific person feel guilty. People know all to well how to push our buttons. Shaming one over and over about his or her past is manipulation and quite coldly I add very efficient. You may have been giving a lady money and she sees you as maga when you stop giving her she will start calling you broke or stingy. Or if she can’t manipulate him she might call him wicked. Sometimes she might threaten to break up with you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by khengxlei(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2020
Spman:
I have been following and i must say you are good.

But sir help me with your own ideas too on this issue

I have a bae which her bedmatic skills is very poor, she doesn't like kissing, she doesn't romance all she will do is to lie down while i keep myself in mood.

At first i thought something is wrong bcus i find it hard to keep an erection with her unlike my previous relationship but later the sex we had on 3 occasions which i forced myself to be in mood i lasted and i didn't even release.
I pleaded with her to give me handjob so that i can release but she was shy she find it disgusting so i wore my shorts and she gave me handjob which is poor though i manage to cum.... But yet i still keep cool.

Recently when she came she was talking about marriage and all that and in my mind i can't marry someone that's very poor in bed... She can't even ride me nothing, she doesn't listen to my advice so i told her i will think about it that day i wasn't even in mood to have sex and my dick didn't even respond bcus i know she ain't will just lay down and expect me to be in mood so i just zero my mind.

Now she developed so much attitude, she doesn't call nor even flash me like before even when i told her yesterday i am sick and receiving medication.,she never cared to call me she only replied through our Facebook chat that '' Eiya sorry o''...

Guess what when another girl i was jokingly do say I have a crush on quickly call me to ask how is my health..

So my question now is should i give her space and ignore calling her again and move on with my life bcus it seems she ain't serious again and moreover she is deceitful also.
you could let her know about it...maybe she'd change
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2020
48 laws of power

3 Likes

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Spman: 10:43am On May 03, 2020
khengxlei:
you could let her know about it...maybe she'd change
Lol i have been telling since 1st century she never changed
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:44am On May 03, 2020
6. The Silent Treatment – A person gives sudden and unexpected silent treatment, this will usually have the other half emotional and at the very least thrown off their “game.” Eventually the victim feels like they have done something wrong and tries to make up for it. When the victim tries to make up for it the perpetrator knows they have them wrapped around their finger.

Sometimes when you don't agree to her demands she may start getting you agree to her demands by avoiding you.
You will notice that there is an inexplicable distance. She will withdraw her love for you and grow cold.

She will stop picking your calls nor reply to your chats or will be responding to you monotonously. She will withdraw her love.
Sometimes She will tell you when you are ready to yield to her demands then she will give you attention.

Normally, most people only value something when they are about to lose it. So by presenting herself in that manner, she is sending you the warning that you are about to lose her.
And if she happens to be your “one in a million”, then you are in real trouble. This silence can even lead to serious emotional breakdown.

However, playing this type of card in manipulation is often the most dangerous. This is because men, being highly visual, can easily lose attention because of the several distractions that they experience in the form of other women. He may just decide to avoid you too because he is incapable of handling the extra emotional burden that you have suddenly become. Worse still, he might stumble upon someone better than you in the process.
In the end, instead of getting him to come your way, you achieve the opposite by chasing him away, maybe even for good!

But that is not the problem for the perfect “mistress” of the game. She knows when to stop. She knows when and how to signal to the man that it was nothing but just “fronting”.

She knows how to apologize without even saying the words and most importantly she knows how to use this new war front strategy of giving up to her advantage which will invariably make the man ‘feel” powerful but this will even make it easier for her to get him to acquiesce to her demands!
A perfect woman manipulator? Fear her!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:48am On May 03, 2020
Spman:

This has to do with her Psychology

She seems to be the kinda lady that believes that sex involves a lady lying down and a guy thrusting her. I doubt you guys do any thing apart from missionary style.

You need to work on her mind first before she will agree to give you a Mouth Action.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by khengxlei(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2020
Spman:
mouth don close man pikin
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Spman: 10:53am On May 03, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This has to do with her Psychology

She seems to be the kinda lady that believes that sex involves a lady lying down and a guy thrusting her. I doubt you guys do any thing apart from missionary style.

You need to work on her mind first before she will agree to give you a Mouth Action.

Person wey no even like kissing or Romance go come like mouth action.
Dam she is boring maybe that's why her ex left her.

I just wish she changed if not she is in a big mess when she gets married
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:57am On May 03, 2020
7. Comparing
When she wants to get things done her way, she may try this comparing strategy. She won’t directly table her demands, rather she will just tell you that you have done the same thing for her friends, neighbors, or some other person she knows. Don’t you get it? She’s telling you that she doesn’t want to be left out!
And you know what? It works!
It works because many people, especially men, don’t like to be compared to others. It can make someone boil inside when all your shortcomings are presented before you. You know it is going to be very bad if other women come out in public and the only odd one out is your woman and it is all because of you. You know it is not a good idea for a man to be known (even by many people who will never get to know him personally) as that stingy man who could not provide “such a simple thing” for his woman.
In adverse cases, some women are known to have even gone as far as suggesting and even going as far as helping other women to look “elsewhere” for solution/s to their "problems" thereby opening the door for all sorts of extramarital affairs, STDs and in some cases even divorce.
This is a great temptation on the man and so to prevent all that, he may just have to cave in.

She will sometimes compare you with her ex and guys hate to be compared and thus he will do whatever to please her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Spman:

Person wey no even like kissing or Romance go come like mouth action.
Dam she is boring maybe that's why her ex left her.

I just wish she changed if not she is in a big mess when she gets married
This may have originated from her upbringing

Is she the very religious type?
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:02am On May 03, 2020
8. Nagging and Bombarding
Many times, men complain that their wives or women are always nagging them. I know it could be a terrible burden for the man and most times the only way to get her to stop is by consenting to her verbal barrage.
Another form of nagging could come in the bombarding of the man’s life in whatever way she can. This bombarding could be in the form of constant phone calls, text messages, etc
She may keep on doing it until the man has no choice but to understand that she can be quite a pest.
In case you don’t know, nagging could be a weapon of obtaining what you want because the man is more than tired of hearing the same complaints, the same demands, the same old story…
But women also know that nagging could also invite a lot of trouble for them. It could also be one sure fire way of getting the man to commit wife bashing and battery!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:03am On May 03, 2020
9. Seduction
This is one thing every woman knows how to do and they have all the tools at their disposal to make things go their way—almost all the time.
The greatest weapon at their disposal is of course their luscious bodies.
Just by revealing some flesh here and there through provocative clothing or by smooching the man heavily, women make men lose total control.
There is a way she might give you that promising “under the eyelashes” look and you get the lust filled and tempting messages at once without you needing anybody to help you in figuring things out.
Women are able to succeed in this so well because they know that nature has cursed men with one severe affliction—an insatiable desire for sex! And seduction is usually the forerunner to sex.
So as long as the man believes he is going to get his fix at the end of the day, he might not care about whatever the woman is suggesting, even if it may appear absurd to him at some other time.
But for now, his whole body, mind and, soul are united and focused on one thing alone.
Gold diggers are masters of seduction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:05am On May 03, 2020
10. Sex
This is the ultimate one. Any woman who knows her way around this interesting topic will always know how to rein any man in.
This is simply because even if the man does not like you. He will always want that girl who knows how to give it to him and that means…he will always come back.
A lady will deny sex to a guy if he doesn't yield to her demand
Which means the lady can always get a second chance to manipulate and subtly table her request repeatedly until it is done!
Women will wait when you are on top of her, then she will lay her demands and inorder for you not to upset her so she wont stop giving you sex you yield to her demands.
Most married women use this to manipulate their men. If he doesn't give them what they want no sex for him.
There's not being in the mood, and then there's using sex as a power lever. Women have gone on strike in the bedroom as a form of protest for centuries — there are parts of the world where it remains an effective form of social protest . Needless to say, it's not Women favorite way to get a point across, mostly because it's frustratingly effective.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:06am On May 03, 2020
Last Word
A perfect female manipulator is an enigma to behold. She knows how to keep guys on her beck and call. Don’t blame her. She is able to do this so well because she has taken the time to study men and understand men psychology so as to effectively code how they may react to different situations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Spman: 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
Dpsychologist:

This may have originated from her upbringing

Is she the very religious type?

Not really probably it is down to the guy he was with before.
Maybe the guy was d kind that doesn't like pre-intimacy before sex.

But although this girl is just dam bored i tried all my best though to change her but no way.
She almost made me think I am having issues with my sexual capability.
Not knowing she is also d caused and moreover she is skinny though not really have a big ass.

And whenever i am fucking her she is easily tired then when she releases...

Is just that a times it seems she is not Sexually attractive to me that's why whenever she is with me i don't get in d mood
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by ashewoboy(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2020
later they will say men manipulate them into having sex with them. set awon "they don't know what they want".
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Rapmoney(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmm...na so?
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
Spman:

Not really probably it is down to the guy he was with before.
Maybe the guy was d kind that doesn't like pre-intimacy before sex.

But although this girl is just dam bored i tried all my best though to change her but no way.
She almost made me think I am having issues with my sexual capability.
Not knowing she is also d caused and moreover she is skinny though not really have a big ass.

And whenever i am fucking her she is easily tired then when she releases...

Is just that a times it seems she is not Sexually attractive to me that's why whenever she is with me i don't get in d mood

From what you said, it seems she is not that sexually attracted to you. She may be with another guy and do anything he wants.

Since you said you tried diff things and she refuses to change its best to leave her.

I know of girls that with just seeing me she is sexually aroused.

And it also seems you are not that sexually attracted to her. It seems you prefer ladies with big ass. I advice you next time to go for ladies with big ass.

1 Like

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Ekemeze: 3:53pm On May 03, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Spman: 6:27pm On May 03, 2020
Dpsychologist:

From what you said, it seems she is not that sexually attracted to you. She may be with another guy and do anything he wants.

Since you said you tried diff things and she refuses to change its best to leave her.

I know of girls that with just seeing me she is sexually aroused.

And it also seems you are not that sexually attracted to her. It seems you prefer ladies with big ass. I advice you next time to go for ladies with big ass.
it seems that is the problem,my first girl has big ass and i am a lover of big ass though this one now na skinny with smmall ass.

Though i think am sexual attractive to her bcus it doesnt take too long for her to get wet in fact within some seconds if i touch her
Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 11:51am On May 04, 2020
K254725:
Use of Manipulation to control other people depends on a person's personality.

Some people are more prone to take advantage of others ... Men or women...

Some people are also suffering from personality disorders like narcissism, psychopathy, sociopathy, etc and some, like sociopathy are believed to be genetic.

Op, the best way to avoid getting manipulated is to avoid people who are so damaged by society that they are on "survival for the fittest" mode ... That they have stopped caring about how their actions affect others.

Yea manipulation is both men and women. Both in this post i am referring to female to teach guys lessons.

Avoiding people who manipulate others is not easy.
I bet you that you can hardly identify a manipulator on meeting them the first time unless someone tells you about them. They are mostly charismatic or friendly the first time and when you are getting close to them they start manipulating you.

The only way to get them is to understand how they manipulate and once you see the signs, you run away from them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Dpsychologist: 4:09pm On May 04, 2020
Spman:

it seems that is the problem,my first girl has big ass and i am a lover of big ass though this one now na skinny with smmall ass.

Though i think am sexual attractive to her bcus it doesnt take too long for her to get wet in fact within some seconds if i touch her

You mean, she is sexually attracted to you and still giving you this kinda problem. My Advice is that you leave her, you guys are not compatible.

If she can’t please you what is the essence.

2 Likes

Re: Masters Of Manipulation [Dating Clinic] by Thazard(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2020
wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.