Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi (94190 Views)

Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling Unit Surfaces / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by DamianX: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
she for wait make her papa become President b4 she marry sad

Why ipob women have fl@t yansh but Extra large bweast plus hairy yam legz. No offense,nah Neighbor asked me sad

Just like your Moda. You for try ask am

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by fullnetwork: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:
the guy is just another packaged lie like buhari,his supporters are too arrogant n aggressive.
Like which buhari? What has buhari achieved all his life even as a past military president and all?
Abeg, try use your teeth count your tongue.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Taiggarr: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:
This man is the real Mr. Integrity Nigeria needs not like the Con Artist in Aso Rock.

Nigeria won’t forget the jamboree when Buharis kids got married.

It will take Peter Obi 19 lifetimes to build the reputation Buhari has based on his integrity..

You MUST be one of those kids born in the early o mid 90s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by OkoroBufo: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ngozioma:
Igbo Ladies are the most beautiful creatures in Africa. Especially Anambra Ladies. If I'm lying ask unfortunate Nigerian ladies from other regions, especially sad waste kiss
Can you wash off the paints on their faces and kindly show us their legs and chest region. I want to check something.

-Okoro bufo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by chukwuibuipob: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ngozioma:
Igbo Ladies are the most beautiful creatures in Africa. Especially Anambra Ladies. If I'm lying ask unfortunate Nigerian ladies from other regions, especially sad waste kiss
u are correct. Beautiful with Extra large bweast,yam legz,teddy biabia, fat but always have flat yansh.Shout yeast women like dik cool..Ask KANU if I lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by tctrills: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
OdogwuBlog:

Who posted this pics? Is it Peter Obi's wedding or his daughters wedding? No single pics of the couple

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by dasparrow: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
I don't really care for Nigerian politicians because they have impoverished the masses while they and their families enjoy all of Nigeria's money. Then again, I blame the docile masses who stay complacent while their corrupt political rulers suck them dry!

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by chukwuibuipob: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
DamianX:

Just like my wretched Moda. I try ask am
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by wiseoneking: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This man is just not ready to be vice-president, nor to talk of being a President. His daughter got married, not even one non Igbo person was present (at least, lookingat the pictures). Does it mean he doesn't have political allies or loyal Party members outside of his regio ? Imagine a Tinubu daughter getting married at this time...
Obi should relax or pick a Senatorial form, if he's so desperate to remain in politics.
licking the a*** of northerners, for I know your outside region you meant are Hausafulani. I think Igbos are not too good at that. That's part of the reasons the North believes your inability to stand alone and must depend on them to be virtually every thing. But Obi is actually a very simple non wasteful man. He doesn't believe so much in fun fare but in getting stuff done right.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by pipoalonso(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Congratulations to the beautiful bride and her proud president-material father...

Just got my google pay e-gift code yesterday for taking part in a home tech usage survey.

It ends in exactly 18 hours from so act now to register, participate and get paid 3 days later, while you still can.

Link is in the siggy below.

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Thebig4: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Congrats more wins
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
On Peter Obi's mandate we stand, ride on our in coming president,
Igbo girls are so beautiful that Afonjas can't even go for their fellow Afonja women again,
They salivate when they see Igbo girls.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Ngozioma(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Kingisibor: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Who were you expecting to come for the ceremony?

It's like you don't know what is happening in the south east...

now i know you have brain tumor ... Do you think he is a mad man for not inviting crowd... Hes a man of low key life style.. Dont forget hes the chairman of FIDELITY BANK..

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Otiwaikuku: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:
the guy is just another packaged lie like buhari,his supporters are too arrogant n aggressive.

They are creating more enemies for him by making him look like an angel when we all know his antecedents.

One was even saying he's d only Nigerian politician that has never stolen b4,I just laugh n ignore

Why ignore? Tell us what you know about him with facts so the puppet EVCC can go after him. Can you tell us any Nigerian politician who has rendered account of his stewardship like him? The banks he left funds are still in operation so it's easy for you to cross check the facts.
Leave sentiment be rational in reasoning for ones.

7 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Ngozioma(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
u are correct. Beautiful with Extra large bweast,yam legz,teddy biabia, fat but always have flat yansh.Shout yeast women like dik cool..Ask KANU if I lie
Jealousy is allowed sha cheesy grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by blacknoir: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
i just love the igbo tradition although they really have to do away with some. Their weddings is always colorful

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by blowjohn(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
alsudan:
This man is the real Mr. Integrity Nigeria needs not like the Con Artist in Aso Rock.

Nigeria won’t forget the jamboree when Buharis kids got married.

Because of the pics u see abi?

Well done

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Ngozioma(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
OkoroBufo:

Can you wash off the paints on their faces and kindly show us their legs and chest region. I want to check something.

-Okoro bufo
Inukwa cool
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by chukwuibuipob: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
cool I'm Igbo. I love em biG
Ngozioma:
Jealousy is allowed sha cheesy grin \

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This man is just not ready to be vice-president, nor to talk of being a President. His daughter got married, not even one non Igbo person was present (at least, lookingat the pictures). Does it mean he doesn't have political allies or loyal Party members outside of his regio ? Imagine a Tinubu daughter getting married at this time...
Obi should relax or pick a Senatorial form, if he's so desperate to remain in politics.

Are you suffering from indian hemp induced blindness what makes you think none igbo people were not there because someone took selected pictures in the party.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by thundey2(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
I thought it would be done in China cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Ngozioma(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool I'm Igbo. I love em biG
Ok!! No wahala

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Omoluabi16(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
I can hardly find the bride.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by chukwuibuipob: 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
angry natural,NOT padded with silicon/cement wink wink
Ngozioma:
Ok!! No wahala
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone should show me a clear view of the couple.

These pictures are frustrating to look at. angry

All I see are Peter obi and ngige. Are they the ones getting married to each other? angry

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by obinoral1179(m): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:
They will come for your head.... Twitter and NL people will vote for him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by OdogwuBlog: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
tctrills:

Who posted this pics? Is it Peter Obi's wedding or his daughters wedding? No single pics of the couple

Otolo Rachaa Gi Anyaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg am Joking grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by IbadeHQ: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
South East and obesity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Udemzy05: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Urbanchampion:

The way Una dey assume things ehn.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by successmatters(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:
but he said he only has 1 house n they also presented it to us that him n his family stay in a bq

Peter obi is just another packaged lie like buhari, buhari part 2

I will prefer to follow a known thief than a thief forming an angel

You have no cognitive skills. I won't waste my time teaching you cause your not paying me. Even, you need special teachers foe your own case.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Slynation(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You see that this thread is free of Insult.

If this were to be Tinubu or any other APC stalwarts' celebration thread, you and your ilks would have bombarded the thread with your ancestral bile.
So the ones I read above yours were felicitating with him right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.