Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi (94220 Views)

Marriage Of 100 Girls: Niger Imams Forum Dares Minister, Issues Ultimatum / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling Unit Surfaces / Photos Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella And Hubby At Polling unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by biafranrealson: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2022
i hear say T A ORJI wan declare for president
choochi agbasala
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Lifeemetu(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2022
I love the way Anambra play politics
Ngige Apc
Victor Oye Apga
While in my own Abia state na do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by stasius: 11:12am On Apr 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
wink

Anambra men.
Anambra nwelu mmadụ
I love how Anambra people play politics.
so matured.
Ngige (Apc minister) in Peter Obi's (pdp) daughter wedding.
truly the elites are together.
na poor masses dey kill themselves

When it comes to celebrations we are all brothers and we fling politics aside.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by InoGetJoy: 11:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Reality3080:
yes

Shekau over igbos
I say amen to your prayers. Nigeria will divide, the Igbos will have their country and Shekau will rule your region as president. Amen
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Reality3080: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I say amen to your prayers. Nigeria will divide, the Igbos will have their country and Shekau will rule your region as president. Amen
Nigeria isn't dividing anytime soon
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by InoGetJoy: 11:41am On Apr 18, 2022
OkoroBufo:
This is like a mushroom APuGA conglomerate. Obi is very tribalistic and clannish to the core, a supposedly presidential candidate who could not open his daughter's wedding to other tribes for a get together. His excuse would be that " I don't have money for an elaborate ceremony". I will never fall for the gimmick of a fraud like Peter Obi.

-Okoro bufo
Did they tell you he didn't invite other people, or are you judging from the few pictures you're seeing?
If they did a very elaborate wedding, you guys will still complain. How foolísh will you keep getting? When will you people ever get sense?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by InoGetJoy: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Reality3080:
Nigeria isn't dividing anytime soon
E go do you like horror movie when Igbos get their country. No worry, majority of una Ona Naijeriya chanters will die of heart attack, and more will die when Shekau starts ruling y'all. Don't worry, it'll happen sooner than you expect, afterall a government official in this country said Shekau has every right to become president. They're already attacking close to Abuja. Your prayers will come true sooner than you think
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by BOYS2MEN: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
I swear to God this line news no concern me.....NDI ALA NDI ALA
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Everlastingson: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Reality3080:
anything but igbo

Get that n rest

Hate - powered individual you are. Keep killing yourself hating Igbos. Who cares.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Everlastingson: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
karnafiu03:

Igbo man will NEVER rule Nigeria.
Make una go rule ZOO!

Blind illiterate like you. You that have been ruling Nigeria from eternity are you anywhere near the Igbo man? And what is the state of the Nigeria you've ruled for ages.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Chrismania100:
This Afonji people self...Who Boss?, When was Obasanjo a Boss to Atiku?
Obasanjo is a notorious criminal,just like IBB.Who is he to call Atiku a thief,as if he is not a bigger thief.
Always insult Obi Peter as thief,but covering Tinubu is a serial criminal and killer,including Obasanjo

Are you a comedian? How can you be asking me when Obasanjo was a boss to Atiku when Atiku was his number two for 8 years? Till today, Obasanjo has not taken back his words; He only said Atiku 'has realised his mistakes '.. Lmao.. It's unbelievable that the entire Southeast voted for such a man when the vibrant Moghalu was on the ballot also.

The Igbos do not have the moral right to call Tinubu a thief after unanimously voting for Mr. Corruption himself. They only hate Jagaban for selfish and tribal reasons.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by Everlastingson: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Siwel25 post=112057211]

Are you a comedian? How can you be asking me when Obasanjo was a boss to Atiku when Atiku was his number two for 8 years? Till today, Obasanjo has not taken back his words; He only said Atiku 'has realised his mistakes '.. Lmao.. It's unbelievable that the entire Southeast voted for such a man when the vibrant Moghalu was on the ballot also.

The Igbos do not have the moral right to call Tinubu a thief after unanimously voting for Mr. Corruption himself. They only hate Jagaban for selfish and tribal reasons.[/quo

Igbo people are not tribalistic like you and you know it. Igbo people don't hate any tribe, they only hate injustice and tribalism. Actually, it's Yorubas who call Tinubu names, and they know him better.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by DILLIONS9: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Two months ago, the talk was that we should market our own and leave tinubu alone that he is not the only presidential candidate. Now Obi has declared and the story has changed to we are not talking about tinubu again but Market Obi to every citizen of Nigeria. Which one we go follow my guy. Make high BP no kill you on top Peter Obi 2023 coz Nigerians are now wise and know who can lead us out of this mess.
Reality3080:
these guys supporters have succeeded in making people hate him more,they believe they were marketing him not knowing they were demarketing him.

Anytime they want to campaign for him,they will first insult Nigeria as a country,they will insult Nigerians who will vote and insult all other aspirants then they will present their candidate after insulting everybody.

U will see lines like

If not that Nigeria is a zoo,it should be Peter obi

If not that Nigerians are animals,it should b Peter obi

Of all useless candidate of d zoo,none can match Peter obi.

Just imagine their useless way of marketing their candidate.
Rugaria even said if igbos ain't made d president, they will tear d country down so I will vote for a non igbo,let's see d worst they can do
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Peter Obi's Daughter, Gabriella Nwamaka Frances Obi by lexyclasy: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Urbanchampion:
This man is just not ready to be vice-president, nor to talk of being a President. His daughter got married, not even one non Igbo person was present (at least, lookingat the pictures). Does it mean he doesn't have political allies or loyal Party members outside of his region? Imagine a Tinubu daughter getting married at this time...
Obi should relax or pick a Senatorial form, if he's so desperate to remain in politics.
You expect to see agbada before he can be serious to be Nigerian president juju like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.