Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) (3308 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / INEC Suspends Announcement Of Results In Imo (Video) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Emergingnation3(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

I have got a surprise for you too.

Just wait for it
Lol

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by helinues: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

And thats why you are only found on threads about insecurity in the South East, but never on any thread about insecurity in the rest of Nigeria. Yet you are not from the South East

Where were you when I defended my region during Endsars and Igboho's palava.

Sebi the unrest in SE is giving some of you guys joy. We go dey read about una matter for news

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:

Continue to support Nnamdi Kanu. That's the objective of Nnamdi Kanu, to destroy Igboland.
do you have proof of me supported Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Golan007: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

But armed bandits that are slaughtering people all over the North daily have not given the military opportunity to perform any operation there?

They will kill all UGM in the east.

They must burn their property down.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by ipobcannibals: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:

Continue to support Nnamdi Kanu. That's the objective of Nnamdi Kanu, to destroy Igboland.
Don’t mind that Lagos-based-olosho 1k. She’s hiding in Lagos, doing her ashy business, while encouraging evil in her land. How wicked and evil can one get? They never considered the vulnerable in the society…..the women, children, elderly, blind and other disabled? These Ipigs/ESN bingos make the devil look innocent!
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by jmoore(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:
do you have proof of me supported Nnamdi Kanu?

ESN should not make people hate Nnamdi Kanu?

ESN is doing the job of Nnamdi Kanu and you said they shouldn't make people hate Nnamdi Kanu.

It is well indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Beremx(f): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:

ESN should not make people hate Nnamdi Kanu?

ESN is doing the job of Nnamdi Kanu and you said they shouldn't make people hate Nnamdi Kanu.

It is well indeed!
that NK shouldn’t be hated means I support him?
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by CyberWolf: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
MallamCoconuthe:

Bros talk wetin you know, I'm from Orlu and from confirmed sources on ground the security forces collect and lost some men which forced then to retreat and call for reinforcement, the result of which was the carnage they unleashed in the affected communities, two youths were killed and a popular guest hotel was burnt down by the Nigerian soldiers backed up by the JTF as payback for their men killed...some UGM I believe also lost their lives.
You people should continue harboring this criminal known gunmen you hear… I use to think that we Igbos have sense, but I did not know that some of us are mmeee… Anyway Imo and Anambra people should continue, when they are tired, they know what to do. This nonsense gunmen can’t come to Ebonyi and try this nonsense, we will smoke them out anywhere they are hiding and deal with them, we are not cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coldsperm: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Sources on ground ...

Different from bodies and deadmen on ground ..
they ambushed military devil catch them .. Na dem die .. which civilians .. do the two men they killed were looking at them?

Propaganda

They killed four of them ekpa boys ..

And will kill more ... which military die..

All those houses they will burn them to ground .. they’re evil harboring the criminals
I just confirmed it right now that you are not Igbo. You can continue to deceive others but not me. Innocent civilian houses were burnt down and a guest house also burnt. Innocent civilians also killed. But you know what, several soldiers lost their lives and have to descend on innocent civilians. So stop rejoicing that UGM lost their members rather pity for the Zoo Soldiers that died today. The UGM returned back in the evening and killed a Policeman. Go there and confirm and stop yarning dust here.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by CyberWolf: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

I just confirmed it right now that you are not Igbo. You can continue to deceive others but not me. Innocent civilian houses were burnt down and a guest house also burnt. Innocent civilians also killed. But you know what, several soldiers lost their lives and have to descend on innocent civilians. So stop rejoicing that UGM lost their members rather pity for the Zoo Soldiers that died today. The UGM returned back in the evening and killed a Policeman. Go there and confirm and stop yarning dust here.
And you are happy that soldiers and policemen were killed by this known gunmen? Who are suffering now? Innocent senseless civilians that are harboring them. They should continue harboring them, when they are tired, they know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coldsperm: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Golan007:

Stop rejoicing Oga. One UGM died but the JTF lost four of their men. So go and cry your eyes out.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coldsperm: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
CyberWolf:
And you are happy that soldiers and policemen were killed by this known gunmen? Who are suffering now? Innocent senseless civilians that are harboring them. They should continue harboring them, when they are tired, they know what to do.
How many innocent Civilians were killed in Zamfara and Kaduna all these while Soldiers were killed? Answer me now. Continue ok but let me tell you, none of those Zoo Soldiers will return home alive. What ever they sow in the East, they will reap in ten folds.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coldie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

So Nigeria is different standards? One for us and one for others? So where is this 'one Nigeria' people keep talking about? Where is the justice?

Since it is that way, lets agree to the disintegration of Nigeria so that peace may reign because double standards and injustice is likely to keep breeding violence
Nigeria cannot break if u keep trying u just want to continue dieing. Know this and know peace, than to be wasting your lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Golan007: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

Stop rejoicing Oga. One UGM died but the JTF lost four of their men. So go and cry your eyes out.

Lies.

4 UGM died.

You'll see their photos later.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by CyberWolf: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coldsperm:

How many innocent Civilians were killed in Zamfara and Kaduna all these while Soldiers were killed? Answer me now. Continue ok but let me tell you, none of those Zoo Soldiers will return home alive. What ever they sow in the East, they will reap in ten folds.
What is my business with what is happening in the north? The reality is that as you’re killing soldiers in the SE, the soldiers are killing innocent people and is that exactly what you want? The known gunmen being harbored by civilians kill soldiers and run away, they won’t stay back to protect the civilians harboring them when the soldiers come back to kill the same civilians and you tell me that you have sense? Is that not madness? .. like I said, make una continue, una go get sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by paramakina202: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ndi Imo state are madly in-love with unknown gunmen.Give their supreme governor support to defeat those bandits mba they think say they are doing Uzodinma.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by SweetiliciousD: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Your so called ‘beloved Orlu’ will be razed down, since you lots allowed hate for Buhari, a man that won an election out of his sheer hardwork, consume you demons.
The entire SE can burn for all we care and at the end, Igboland will be carved up and shared amongst the remaining ethnic nationalities in our ‘zoo’ country. You that is hiding in our Lagos shall be given terms of staying in that part of our ‘zoo’.
We warned you hate-filled demons…..don’t start what you can’t finish by killing police and military personnel, but your hunchback suplim reader said you clowns are formidable,,,,,,formidable with no major power support, just like Ojukwu boasted in the 60s, your hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu also boasted to destroy the ‘zoo’.
Well, all is fair in war and no one should cry genocide, because it will be winner take all this time. This una biaflaud madness shall be cured so as to save our future ‘zoo’ citizens of this una yoke.

Injustice and lack of equity is your undoing.

You enter into negotiations with bandits who kill and maim, but ordered uniformed men to go after unarmed flag waving protesters and agitators, yet you have mouth to call Igbos names!

Common economy your government can't fix, borrowing and mortgaging the future of the unborn generation with no evidence to show where all borrowed fund went to!

Nepotism merchant in chief is praiseworthy while those clamouring for egalitarian and inclusive society are targeted for ethnic cleansing.

Continue, be reminded that power is transient!

All Hail Biafra
https://www.facebook.com/100003475289109/posts/4821079281351200/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Murphyenemuwe: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
So u really want your region to turn to zamfara and Kaduna? Over 3 million igbos died in the civil war and Nigeria is still in existence. Guess what? The man who instigated the war ran away and came back to even contest for an elective post in that same country . Use your brain bro.
Coldsperm:

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Xhuntra: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

They only want to give the military another unnecessary opportunity to perform another operation in SE

This zombie, stop crying more than the bereaved. You hate the Igbos and u are here crying ur eyes out. Hypocritical cretin
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by engrchykae(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Northernblood5:
Imo State should smarten up and stop all these things. Imo people should stop the confrontation with Zoo Security for now or even harbor those that causes problem. Neither Uzodimma or Buhari is harmed by all these. Infact the "No more vote in Biafra land" by UGM is an Express win for hope Uzodimma.

I will advise Imo to emulate Abịa and Ebonyi State. Lives of the people matters alot
who cares about voting?
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by kollinz1234(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Golan007:

how na, when your soldiers cannot gather courage and enter bush where the ugm are. You de main roads de form gallant officer grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by kollinz1234(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
CyberWolf:
You people should continue harboring this criminal known gunmen you hear… I use to think that we Igbos have sense, but I did not know that some of us are mmeee… Anyway Imo and Anambra people should continue, when they are tired, they know what to do. This nonsense gunmen can’t come to Ebonyi and try this nonsense, we will smoke them out anywhere they are hiding and deal with them, we are not cowards.
until you begin to condemn the atrocities of the fulanies in Igbo land. Carry you care and put it deep into your red ass
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by amuwo1980: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:
Mbaka, the bishop of IPOB. Call your men to order.
Afon
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by CyberWolf: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
kollinz1234:
until you begin to condemn the atrocities of the fulanies in Igbo land. Carry you care and put it deep into your red ass
Who cares!!! You guys should restrict your madness in Anambra, IMO and the rest. Any day you guys carry am enter Ebonyi State, ma Fulani herdsmen oo, ma known gunmen oo, ma IPOB oo, we will smoke your black ass.. bunch of cowards without sense.
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coldsperm: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
CyberWolf:
Who cares!!! You guys should restrict your madness in Anambra, IMO and the rest. Any day you guys carry am enter Ebonyi State, ma Fulani herdsmen oo, ma known gunmen oo, ma IPOB oo, we will smoke your black ass.. bunch of cowards without sense.
I know Futa Jalon terrorists when I see them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by 1868xxa: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

They only want to give the military another unnecessary opportunity to perform another operation in SE
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by CyberWolf: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2022
Coldsperm:
I know Futa Jalon terrorists when I see them.
You registered in 2021 so I don’t blame you. Continue supporting unknown gunmen, when you’re tired, you will give yourself brain. Senseless coward.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Basheer22: 2:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Beremx:
My beloved Orlu has turned to a war zone.

It is well o!

Stop shedding crocodile tears. You were among those supporting that animal called Kanu despite warnings that he is a lunatic.
Ipob is filled with a thousand Ekpas. Your tears are just starting.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football / Ebonyians, How Far With Roads Constructed By Umahi? / Court Sets N500 Million Record Bail For Akingbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.