Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) (3301 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / INEC Suspends Announcement Of Results In Imo (Video) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Coregists: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yP94gmQV0

Men of the Nigerian Joint Task Force, JTF have engage unknown gunmen in a gun battle in Orlu in Imo state.

It was gathered that the attack took place at Banana junction to Timber shade. Sources confirmed that some Innocent People and many officers were killed.

As at the time of this report, salemgists could not ascertain the number of casualties, but sources revealed that both policemen and gunmen were killed.

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nawa oo, wetin come dey happen na?
This killing don dey too much oo.
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saint unknown gunmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Northernblood5(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Imo State should smarten up and stop all these things. Imo people should stop the confrontation with Zoo Security for now or even harbor those that causes problem. Neither Uzodimma or Buhari is harmed by all these. Infact the "No more vote in Biafra land" by UGM is an Express win for hope Uzodimma.

I will advise Imo to emulate Abịa and Ebonyi State. Lives of the people matters alot

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by helinues: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
This updates must be from NL wing of UGM.

So no UGM was killed or injured?

Make una continue to dey deceive unaself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mhen, wetin dey IPOB problem sef undecided undecided
Them wan kill all the Force members finish...

After now, them go say they no violent shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Cjrane2: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yP94gmQV0

Men of the Nigerian Joint Task Force, JTF have engage unknown gunmen in a gun battle in Orlu in Imo state.

It was gathered that the attack took place at Banana junction to Timber shade. Sources confirmed that some Innocent People and many officers were killed.

As at the time of this report, salemgists could not ascertain the number of casualties, but sources revealed that both policemen and gunmen were killed.

Simon Ekpa has finally handed the Nigeria military the opportunity they have been itching for decades.

They will now totally wipe out IPOB without any protest from the civilian population!

Shame on Simon Epka for being so dumb. He better give those boys a good burial o!

Simon Ekpa should call Putin and all those people he has been claiming will help him against Nigerian army. In case he claims not to remember Putin's phone number, I have included it for him here!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Frigga13: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
No innocent civilians were killed ... not even soldier..

The Ekpa boys collect mean mean .. and ran

Day don break for them..

Soludo Dey geh patience based on amnesty... those fools for anambra dey dull..

When e start nobody should come online and say innocent .. talk more of civilian

Reason I still beg Soludo to consider civilian jtf.. make he no give them advantage ..
Make e b say Na anyi anyi..

Foolish demented criminals...

Burn them all

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by okeysoninv: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Cjrane2:

Simon Ekpa has finally handed the Nigeria military the opportunity they have been itching for decades.

They will now totally wipe out IPOB without any protest from the civilian population!

Shame on Simon Epka for being so dumb. He better give those boys a good burial o!

Simon Ekpa should call Putin and all those people he has been claiming will help him against Nigerian army. In case he claims not to remember Putin's phone number, I have included it for him here!
Simeon Ekpa is following the footstep of his master Nnamdi kanu. ekpa is a Worthy disciple. go and sleep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by jmoore(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Mbaka, the bishop of IPOB. Call your men to order.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by helinues: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
jmoore:
Mbaka, the bishop of IPOB. Call your men to order.

They only want to give the military another unnecessary opportunity to perform another operation in SE

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
West and online rants..My spirit says I should type (5 and 6)

5 and 6. st.slaveior

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by MallamCoconuthe: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Day don break for them..

When e start nobody should come online and say innocent .. talk more of civilian

Reason I still beg Soludo to consider civilian jtf.. make he no give them advantage ..

Burn them all

Bros talk wetin you know, I'm from Orlu and from confirmed sources on ground the security forces collect and lost some men which forced then to retreat and call for reinforcement, the result of which was the carnage they unleashed in the affected communities, two youths were killed and a popular guest hotel was burnt down by the Nigerian soldiers backed up by the JTF as payback for their men killed...some UGM I believe also lost their lives.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Frigga13: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
MallamCoconuthe:

Bros talk wetin you know, I'm from Orlu and from confirmed sources on ground the security forces collect and lost some men which forced then to retreat and call for reinforcement, the result of which was the carnage they unleashed in the affected communities, two youths were killed and a popular guest hotel was burnt down by the Nigerian soldiers backed up by the JTF as payback for their men killed...some UGM I believe also lost their lives.

Sources on ground ...

Different from bodies and deadmen on ground ..
they ambushed military devil catch them .. Na dem die .. which civilians .. do the two men they killed were looking at them?

Propaganda

They killed four of them ekpa boys ..

And will kill more ... which military die..

All those houses they will burn them to ground .. they’re evil harboring the criminals

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by AntiBMC(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
The thread about terrorists killing cops in Niger state, didn't see this much engagement from wailing BMC syc0phants (fulani/afonja Muslims chapter)

UGM is the topic now, and they've swarmed in like disgusting flies following mango.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Yoast: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
MallamCoconuthe:

Whatever.. Enough of the killings on all sides. Southeast was relatively peaceful until this IPOB/ESN madness. To fight for my freedom is not by force. Enough is enough...

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by onumadu: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Day don break for them..

Burn them all

I endorse the bolded: "Make e be say NA ANYI ANYI.
The way to deal with this threat is "bakassi style" as in "ife onye ma ibe ya ma ya". wink
Dibia gworo ozo , mana ozo gburu dibia!
Ndi oshi a must leave our land. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Parachoko: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Sources on ground ...

they ambushed military devil catch them .. Na dem die .. which civilians .. do the two men they killed were looking at them?

Propaganda

All those houses they will burn them to ground .. they’re evil harboring the criminals
Nnamdi Kanu juju don dey clear for your own eyes, you don dey make use of your brain.

Very soon, the juju go clear from the guy you dey quote eyes too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by MallamCoconuthe: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:

Sources on ground ...

Propaganda

You sound incoherent, the soldiers killed four of which Ekpa boys? na from Sambisa forest you dey get your own information from? Are you from Orlu?

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Beremx(f): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
My beloved Orlu has turned to a war zone.

It is well o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by gidgiddy: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

They only want to give the military another unnecessary opportunity to perform another operation in SE

But armed bandits that are slaughtering people all over the North daily have not given the military opportunity to perform any operation there?

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Arda1000(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hell they are going into people's compound to shoot civilians.
Nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by helinues: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

But armed bandits that are slaughtering people all over the North daily have not given the military opportunity to perform any operation there?

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Tyche(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
gidgiddy:

Stupid old Phūck. We know too well that they have different standard for us, why are we giving them the opportunity to destroy our land?
Innocent people are being killed in this nonsense. Stop this your useless online defender we need peace and progress in our land and not this killings

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Frigga13: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
onumadu:

I endorse the bolded: "Make e be say NA ANYI ANYI.
The way to deal with this threat is "bakassi style" as in "ife onye ma ibe ya ma ya". wink
Dibia gworo ozo , mana ozo gburu dibia!
Ndi oshi a must leave our land. cool

Walahi bro.. Soludo Dey do legal matters ..

Jtf make we cut their head for hot afternoon

Men wey be men go..

E come be hit and run louts ..

Everything dey Soludo hand ...

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by Emergingnation3(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

Eish
Nairaland chief copy and paste editor has posted his usual Trashed..
Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by helinues: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Nairaland chief copy and paste editor has posted his usual Trashed..

I have got a surprise for you too.

Just wait for it

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by gidgiddy: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tyche:

Stupid old Phūck. We know too well that they have different standard for us, why are we giving them the opportunity to destroy our land?
Innocent people are being killed in this nonsense. Stop this your useless online defender we need peace and progress in our land and not this killings

So Nigeria is different standards? One for us and one for others? So where is this 'one Nigeria' people keep talking about? Where is the justice?

Since it is that way, lets agree to the disintegration of Nigeria so that peace may reign because double standards and injustice is likely to keep breeding violence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by ipobcannibals: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:

It is well o!
Your so called ‘beloved Orlu’ will be razed down, since you lots allowed hate for Buhari, a man that won an election out of his sheer hardwork, consume you demons.
The entire SE can burn for all we care and at the end, Igboland will be carved up and shared amongst the remaining ethnic nationalities in our ‘zoo’ country. You that is hiding in our Lagos shall be given terms of staying in that part of our ‘zoo’.
We warned you hate-filled demons…..don’t start what you can’t finish by killing police and military personnel, but your hunchback suplim reader said you clowns are formidable,,,,,,formidable with no major power support, just like Ojukwu boasted in the 60s, your hunchback suplim reader, namadi cownu also boasted to destroy the ‘zoo’.
Well, all is fair in war and no one should cry genocide, because it will be winner take all this time. This una biaflaud madness shall be cured so as to save our future ‘zoo’ citizens of this una yoke.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by jmoore(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:

It is well o!
Continue to support Nnamdi Kanu. That's the objective of Nnamdi Kanu, to destroy Igboland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
helinues:

Eish

And thats why you are only found on threads about insecurity in the South East, but never on any thread about insecurity in the rest of Nigeria. Yet you are not from the South East

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures / Fact-Check: Tinubu Didn't Shut Down Kano, Old 'Buhari' Pictures / Oyebanji Signs ₦‎159.5 Billion 2024 Ekiti Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.