Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words (1253 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by rayparlour: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good evening house.

Let me summary and kindly wait for your input.

i married my wife barely 2yrs now, and we have a daughter.

I have a decent job that pays me well on 6figures, and i shoulder 99% of finances in my home. Now the issue is my wife, i will break the issue into 3 parts;

1. She complains a lot that i don't help her with house chores, which I've advised her to get a house help, paying for help isn't my problem. but she will always insist i have to be the one helping not a house help..

2. With the fact that i provide for all the money @ home, my wife sees all i do as nothing anytime we have a bit altercations...as she always use my pain points during her abusive period, but will later say she was only joking as she doesn't mean those words. I'm i the one giving her these effrontery? because i like staying quiet during most fights or leave the home to cool off..

3. Finally, she's so loyal to her family @ the detriment of my own family mostly which i do complain about at times.

Mind you, I'm not good with chores, and i do hire external helper a lot while i was still single..

Now the main part, I'm to relocate to Europe this year with her and my daughter, but I'm a bit worried due to Western government overprotectiveness of women.

What if her verbal abuse continues over there, and that puts me in trouble with authorities (we all how worse women with bad mouth can be) OR I should just ignore and hope for the best..

Please advice !

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bad wife nor get cure o

Make sure you fix these issues before relocating with her o.

Given her character even when you relocate have an account in Nigeria you stash secret funds increase the worse happens. I bet you understand this.

She doesn't want to be under your control cause you didn't marry your real wife from the very beginning.

All women are this way but when they acknowledge they one they are with, they control it. Her not controlling it is directly saying she doesn't accept you but just staying with you for the benefits

I personally advice not to relocate with this woman in this picture if your claims are 100% true o cause there are two sides to every story

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by OnionBandit(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Marry a second wife and stop whining like a toddler. Be a man with Ballz. Never let that gender frustrate you

Marry a second wife and put her in another apartment. Spend one week here, spend one week there. If your wife continues to be abusive, increase the number of days you spend with the other. She will learn the hard way

I hate men who complain

Act!!!

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Kriss216: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
. because i like staying quiet during most fights or leave the home to cool off..
Married men are truly suffering cry

One has to leave home just to avoid a nagging wife...a wife that suppose to be a comforter.

Maybe the reason I'm still single is because God knows I can't handle all these. No woman in this world except my mother is worth my happiness. I can't trade my peace of mind for anything as useless as marriage.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Daniel7543: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
For your peace of mind, you need to look for a well mannered woman as your 2nd wife.

But before doing so, make sure you bundle this your current wife like firewood and send her to her father's house.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by godofuck231: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Learn to ignore and be confident, nothing kills a nag than ignorance and extreme self control
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by MadamVanessa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022

I think it's good to hear from both side before judging

But again;

I really don't know why most people find it so hard to leave abusive spouse. Vanessa don't waist time in dumping your sorry ass if you misbehave. Staying without being married doesn't make me less a human.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Kriss216: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Learn to ignore and be confident, nothing kills a nag than ignorance and extreme self control
How long will he ignore a nagging wife? A nagging wife is assistant devil.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by rayparlour: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=OnionBandit post=112036479]Marry a second wife and stop whining like a toddler. Be a man with Ballz. Never let that gender frustrate you

I'm on the verge of relocating, so marrying another wife isn't an option.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by yemmit90: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Is like you are new in the marriage, most of them are like that, especially if you try to be a lovely responsible family man.

Dont die before your time please, get happiness somewhere else. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by emmanuelbrown26: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kriss216:

Married men are truly suffering cry

One has to leave home just to avoid a nagging wife...a wife that suppose to be a comforter.

Maybe the reason I'm still single is because God knows I can't handle all these. No woman in this world except my mother is worth my happiness. I can't trade my peace of mind for anything as useless as marriage.
U get d point now. When i talk about daughters of eve, they would come for my head. I dont just understand why we hv many simps thos day. Imagine in my own house that a daughter of eve will be talkinh nonsense
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Kriss216: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U get d point now. When i talk about daughters of eve, they would come for my head. I dont just understand why we hv many simps thos day. Imagine in my own house that a daughter of eve will be talkinh nonsense
Ike gwuru my brother.

And to think the husband foot 99% of the bills at home.

An unproductive liability giving you tough time at home undecided

This is beyond SIMPism.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by habsydiamond(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na the patience u dey use for her here u go continue to use ooo. If u don't want her to put u in trouble... It's better u let her get something doing too when u guys settle there.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Beremx(f): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
All those advising the Op to get a second wife are not married. I dunno why people who are not married especially redpillers will come to family section and be giving useless advice.

To the Op, no one knows your wife more than you do. It’s all about understanding each other.
I dunno the kind of house chores your wife wants you to do. She has only a child for now and she’s complaining of house chores.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
My spirit says I should type (with all these signs)

With all these signs,you are still ignorant. Write me a message when you get to Europe

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
my bloda

Kriss216:

Ike gwuru my brother.

And to think the husband foot 99% of the bills at home.

An unproductive liability giving you tough time at home undecided

This is beyond SIMPism.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Jossyfine(f): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dunno why good men end up with wrong women and vice versa.

Me that can even worship my hubby but they take us for granted despite all my perfections. When I mean perfections I mean every word of it.

@ posted, you have to manage cuz marriage is not for the chicken hearted. Kpele

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
godofuck231:

Not the way to go, it could lead to murder

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:
All those advising the Op to get a second wife are not married. I dunno why people who are not married especially redpillers will come to family section and be giving useless advice.

Exactly, I wonder how that is a solution. How? With one woman wahala too much, if dem come be two?

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Richy4(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
If she knew from the onset that you were not cut out for domestic chores, why is she insisting?

<<<Honestly, domestic chores is a job on its own.. God knows that that sh!t is not easy... If she doesn't want to do it anymore, hire a help yourself and insist that she find something doing so that she can contribute financially as well...

<<<Your second point of her being loyal to her family,... I don't really see what's wrong in that.. she was a member of that family before she became yours... U married just two years ago and u expects her to erase the family she knew all her life? Haba!!.. she will only pretend to like your family for now because of you until she gets to know and trusts them as time goes on... It's not realistic if u expects her to be more loyal to your family than hers just for only 2 yrs..

<<< As for relocating Abroad, Bros, u are not going anywhere Ooo.. just wait until the change u guys contributed to putting into power is over, immediately it's over, then we can advise you on what to do... How can you abandon our Oga's beautiful dispensation and travel grin

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by money121(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Kobojunkie: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
rayparlour:
Now the main part, I'm to relocate to Europe this year with her and my daughter, but I'm a bit worried due to Western government overprotectiveness of women.

What if her verbal abuse continues over there, and that puts me in trouble with authorities (we all how worse women with bad mouth can be) OR I should just ignore and hope for the best..

Please advice !
If you are convinced you are in a toxic marriage, why not move out/separate, and then seek professional marriage counseling to help you both best decide on best path forward? undecided

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
what else but to get rid of her (aka divorce) and be done with the misery?!? why would a man want to stay with a woman as the horrible one you just described?!

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by money121(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Bad wife nor get cure o

Make sure you fix these issues before relocating with her o.

Given her character even when you relocate have an account in Nigeria you stash secret funds increase the worse happens. I bet you understand this.

She doesn't want to be under your control cause you didn't marry your real wife from the very beginning.

All women are this way but when they acknowledge they one they are with, they control it. Her not controlling it is directly saying she doesn't accept you but just staying with you for the benefits
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by HarunaWest(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
rayparlour:
Good evening house.

Let me summary and kindly wait for your input.

i married my wife barely 2yrs now, and we have a daughter.

I have a decent job that pays me well on 6figures, and i shoulder 99% of finances in my home. Now the issue is my wife, i will break the issue into 3 parts;

1. She complains a lot that i don't help her with house chores, which I've advised her to get a house help, paying for help isn't my problem. but she will always insist i have to be the one helping not a house help..

2. With the fact that i provide for all the money @ home, my wife sees all i do as nothing anytime we have a bit altercations...as she always use my pain points during her abusive period, but will later say she was only joking as she doesn't mean those words. I'm i the one giving her these effrontery? because i like staying quiet during most fights or leave the home to cool off..

3. Finally, she's so loyal to her family @ the detriment of my own family mostly which i do complain about at times.

Mind you, I'm not good with chores, and i do hire external helper a lot while i was still single..

Please advice !
I don't know how people get married nowadays. Someone insults you verbally and you get married to her. She insults you in the marriage and you stay married to her. How una dey take do am abeg, I wan learn SIMPle lifestyle. You are the one providing at home and she still demands equal rights and justice. Even United Nations no go force me, drag me go ICC i wouldn't conform. The lady in your house has seen your finish, moment's that you should have given her federal warning, you went out to cool off. Are you a Haier Thermocool staff Oga?
Divorce that woman, she will put you in trouble when arrive Europe.

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by HarunaWest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
Beremx:

To the Op, no one knows your wife more than you do. It’s all about understanding each other.
I dunno the kind of house chores your wife wants you to do. She has only a child for now and she’s complaining of house chores.
You skipped the insult and started to comment on house chores.. You boor
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by ashawopikin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
OnionBandit:
Marry a second wife and stop whining like a toddler. Be a man with Ballz. Never let that gender frustrate you

Marry a second wife and put her in another apartment. Spend one week here, spend one week there. If your wife continues to be abusive, increase the number of days you spend with the other. She will learn the hard way

I hate men who complain

Act!!!
but what if the second wife come worst pass the first? That na double wahala be dat o, will advice him to travel to europe alone make d wife no see am for some time

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Beremx(f): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
HarunaWest:
You skipped the insult and started to comment on house chores.. You boor
you want me to advise him to beat his wife if she abuses him?
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by faithfull18(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let's hear your wife's side of the story before we advise.

Like she just wakes up in the morning and starts abusing you for nothing

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by flokii: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
@OP Please be careful and think well before taking her abroad so you don't end up regretting.. over there, men are treated as trash, infact lesser than animals while women move about like kings with power to do and undo. Whatever they say is what the dumb whites believe.

You shouldn't be keeping quiet when she insults you, threaten to leave the marriage or send her packing once in a while.. let her know there is exit option in marriage too.
I'm tempted to say that you married a wrong woman as wife. If after shouldering 99% of finances in the house, she is still so ungrateful, then she isn't deserving of any man, let alone a good man like you.
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by OnionBandit(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
ashawopikin:
but what if the second wife come worst pass the first? That na double wahala be dat o, will advice him to travel to europe alone make d wife no see am for some time
Marry a third one! It's not possible for all of them to be too bad. A man should at least find peace with one of the three..if he doesn't, it means he is the one with the problem

See What Is Happening After I Left My Former Job. / Need Help For My Wife C.S / The Real Meaning Of Omo Ale, a child by a man concubine is not an Omo ale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56