Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,596 members, 7,854,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words (1297 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by KevMitnick: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
1. Please whatever you do, don't take her abroad. She'll mess you up and drive you to commit a crime.
2. The way you react to her currently will never work, because she is probably a Sagittarius (Not an excuse though), arrogant and ungrateful. What ever she does to you, please revenge. Do it back to her, even times 5. Trust me, this works every time. For example, If she's not loyal to your family, deliberately show disloyalty to her people, and make sure she notices. She may not change immediately and totally, but her behavior will improve.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Truvelisback(m): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
rayparlour:
Good evening house.

Let me summary and kindly wait for your input.

i married my wife barely 2yrs now, and we have a daughter.

I have a decent job that pays me well on 6figures, and i shoulder 99% of finances in my home. Now the issue is my wife, i will break the issue into 3 parts;

1. She complains a lot that i don't help her with house chores, which I've advised her to get a house help, paying for help isn't my problem. but she will always insist i have to be the one helping not a house help..

2. With the fact that i provide for all the money @ home, my wife sees all i do as nothing anytime we have a bit altercations...as she always use my pain points during her abusive period, but will later say she was only joking as she doesn't mean those words. I'm i the one giving her these effrontery? because i like staying quiet during most fights or leave the home to cool off..

3. Finally, she's so loyal to her family @ the detriment of my own family mostly which i do complain about at times.

Mind you, I'm not good with chores, and i do hire external helper a lot while i was still single..

Now the main part, I'm to relocate to Europe this year with her and my daughter, but I'm a bit worried due to Western government overprotectiveness of women.

What if her verbal abuse continues over there, and that puts me in trouble with authorities (we all how worse women with bad mouth can be) OR I should just ignore and hope for the best..

Please advice !
Ur wife is just lazy. U opened the door for her to abuse u and look down on u. Don't take her along with u otherwise, she would put u in trouble. Those Westerners are Feminists.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by 1868abb: 12:27am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Marry a third one! It's not possible for all of them to be too bad. A man should at least find peace with one of the three..if he doesn't, it means he is the one with the problem
[/s]
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by godofuck231: 1:21am On Apr 18, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Not the way to go, it could lead to murder
with time she will adjust ,always still show her love and pet her, she might even be pregnant
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by godofuck231: 1:23am On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

How long will he ignore a nagging wife? A nagging wife is assistant devil.
yea but you have to choose being single or being married, you are not the first , a man pretended yo de deaf and dumb for years, just to avoid strife

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Ekzoba(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Jossyfine:
Dunno why good men end up with wrong women and vice versa.

Me that can even worship my hubby but they take us for granted despite all my perfections. When I mean perfections I mean every word of it.

@ posted, you have to manage cuz marriage is not for the chicken hearted. Kpele
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by Cousin9999: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Stop trolling. lol
Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by jesmond3945: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
rayparlour:
Good evening house.

Let me summary and kindly wait for your input.

i married my wife barely 2yrs now, and we have a daughter.

I have a decent job that pays me well on 6figures, and i shoulder 99% of finances in my home. Now the issue is my wife, i will break the issue into 3 parts;

1. She complains a lot that i don't help her with house chores, which I've advised her to get a house help, paying for help isn't my problem. but she will always insist i have to be the one helping not a house help..

2. With the fact that i provide for all the money @ home, my wife sees all i do as nothing anytime we have a bit altercations...as she always use my pain points during her abusive period, but will later say she was only joking as she doesn't mean those words. I'm i the one giving her these effrontery? because i like staying quiet during most fights or leave the home to cool off..

3. Finally, she's so loyal to her family @ the detriment of my own family mostly which i do complain about at times.

Mind you, I'm not good with chores, and i do hire external helper a lot while i was still single..

Now the main part, I'm to relocate to Europe this year with her and my daughter, but I'm a bit worried due to Western government overprotectiveness of women.

What if her verbal abuse continues over there, and that puts me in trouble with authorities (we all how worse women with bad mouth can be) OR I should just ignore and hope for the best..

Please advice !
yes it would be times 2 of the abuse. However, she would be leaving the house to work while you do the house work and mind your kid that would reduce the abuse. But if you keep as a house wife in Europe she would make your life a living hell.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words by jesmond3945: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
As for loyalty to family. That's a woman's forth. 90 percent of women are like that, so don't let that one bother you. Rather dont be under pressure to please her family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Desire To Have Female Children / Something I Noticed In Relationships And Marriages / Congratulation To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.