Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) (47270 Views)

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) / Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by Dpundict: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
AreaFada2:

Just chill. Then do paternity test. Simple.
She do saga with the whole stuff and after family told her to keep it she went and evacuated it 7 days later. Unfortunately for me she had smeared my reputation with my family by lying I was forcing her to have an abortion for me. She got married a few months later.
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by allytinted: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Okay tongue tongue tongue
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by bewla(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:

what about Dog and snake plus monkey

Not to forget shake and crocodile plus any animal that miss road in Nigeria
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Two questions Mrs/Miss qekng40
1. Are you the one making the soups in the pictures
2. If you are answer 'Yes' to (1), are you single?

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
fineboynl:
Where is Snake?
Na that one be the koko.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by Asswipemod: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
decatalyst:
It's been long I had good pepper soup sha.

Everything looks so fake and artificial now.

Buhari is wicked.
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by Bbbw: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
O boy eh... these pictures just dey oppress me anyhow cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
handsomeyinka:
Lalasticlala and friends right now waiting for the snake pepper soup

grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
ohosi4real:
My favorite is catfish pepper soup

Same here.

I even have a catfish pond in my compound!

I love it wella wink

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Richy4:
This OP is totally wicked Ooo.. how did I click this button again cool cheesy cheesy

I'll help you choose... Catfish peppersoup!

When you finish eating this I'd ask again if truly I'm wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Same here. I love catfish especially in pepper soup and Banga soup.

I don't know why I don't like other kinds of pepper soup except that of catfish.

cheesy

See my people, Catfish peppersoup is bae smiley

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
currentflow:
Op Dis is wickedness faaa I dey fast oo
Now I don dey salivate
Omo�
Sorry o
But when you wan break, try the Catfish peppersoup!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emmanueldavis:

What your gain now, showing us this pictures when you know there is hunger in the land, common man cannot can.

Sorry o, I didn't mean to make you feel bad but to give you options when you think peppersoup grin

When common man can, try the Catfish peppersoup wink

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:
E be like I go forget this girl coming make I spend this 1k ontop small peppersoup o.

Meat N700. Leaf N100.

Yeah. Make I baff enter Market abeg.

You sabi!

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dynamicboss:
Wicked OP.. I lost focus viewing the tantalizing meals

Try the Catfish peppersoup and see if I'm truly wicked smiley

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by sukkot: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Who peppersoup epp
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by ukpahu(m): 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
what of snake own
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
RoyalBlu:

It's not audio sis cheesy

It's going down right here in B side.

Okay, lemme act as if I know where you mean sad

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by Richy4(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:

I'll help you choose... Catfish peppersoup!

When you finish eating this I'd ask again if truly I'm wicked grin
grin grin grin
Honestly the very first picture of that Goat meat peppersoup could get me on a hello...The way u put the pictures in order was wonderful... Enough for anyone to turn to Esau of the Good Book..
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
A rule of thumb: never add pounded dried crayfish to your pepper soup.

The taste of the crayfish overshadows the other ingredients (native spices), and that's a shame.

Crayfish has a way of overpowering other spice.. but to be on a safe side add a little of it!

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
cl0r0x:
How dare you forget peppersoup lalasticlala

Remember I asked people to add theirs smiley grin

No be all of them I go Remember wink

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Johnny147147:

Can u cook peppersoup for me? Just imagine how i felt like hugging u
Yes of course. Na for you to order grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
blazetour1:
This is so pleasing to the eyes and please organise a trade fairvof pepper soups to give us opportunity to pay and attend. With drinks to go with it. Maybe major Nigerian cities will make sense. Put a decent gate fees and music in the background.

E for choke oo grin grin smiley
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bellotelli:
OP what about our legendary snake pepper soup grin
Your list is incomplete without it.

My list was never complete grin

There was space for addition smiley
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
fitinwell:

Kia...
Treat with fresh palmi
Chilled Bottle of Red wine.
Chilled Big Odeku..

Red wine no dey go for me oooo sad
Na palmy or beer(chilled)
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by Dynamicboss: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:

Try the Catfish peppersoup and see if I'm truly wicked smiley

Can I get the address of your house ? cry
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Thanks for bringing this up. I have been thinking of how to chill today. Let me quickly uncalled the calls I made. Thanks, I am off

Oya pay me my dues! grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
feedthenation:
---Catfish peppersoup is the top dollar anytime---

You sabi the matter cool
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
My best remains the cat fish pepper soup.
I rep team point and kill anytime anyday grin
I hate day assorted meat pepper soup.

We no dey disappoint!

Team point and kill wink
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
BotherMleeper:

Better yet, why not make from scratch.
Nothing beats homemade.
I was giving an alternative, not everyone loves the hassle smiley
Re: Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) by qekng40(f): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
baralatie:
The op is making me to explode with hunger embarassed
Sorry o.. but try the Catfish peppersoup and hunger will flee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.