Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,670 members, 7,959,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Things That Makes Everyman Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Makes Everyman Happy (2118 Views)

Everyman Has A Bit Of Gayness In Them. Man Seek Help / The Effect Of Pawpaw On Sperm Count - What Everyman Should Know / Everyman Should Learn To Think Like This Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2022
I want to write about things that makes every man happy, Which will always remain a mystery to women...

There is this inner joy beyond measures we derive in certain things as men.
Let's get down to business...

1. When she agrees to visit you after seven years of trolling...

Yea after dreaming about your first night together but she's been playing hard to get and against all odds she started giving the green light, the joy in a man's heart knows no bound it will be like waiting for Godot( room clean, everywhere shaved and a pack of circle on standby for action) cheesy

2. When your ex get dumped by the guy she dumped you for...

After putting so much effort and energy into making the relationship work but she plays you a smart one, only for her to get dumped within few months.
The joy and pride of the revalidation you get about your self is endless. cheesy

3. When that rich Man's daughter says she missed her period....

Mehn, Some men though not all men tow this part, they see it as an avenue to escape poverty most cases end in premium tears though.

I guess you all can see the joy on Henry's face when he was getting married to Governor Hope Uzodinma's Daughter grin

4. When her friend steals your number and call you for a fixed match... cheesy

Believe it or not most ladies do this, especially if their friends always boast of the partner's sexual prowess not knowing her friends are just dieing to have a one night stand with the said driller.
The joy on the guy's face and heart is endless cause the lady will taste and pass his number to another and it goes on and on cheesy grin

5. When our mom cook our favourite meal grin

Men don't joke with this, I think that is our mumu button from our mothers lols at this point anything she says or ask for is correct and we could literally give her the world at that particular moment.

6. When the ugly girl's Pregnancy Test come out clean grin

Lol, it's a narrow escape, a well doged bullet.
Joy like a river in my heart lol grin

7. When you are expecting a new Lady and your women pick a fight and leaves your house unknown to her something better is on its way cheesy

Mehn, that joy is insatiable, it will feel like the universe is just working in your favour cheesy grin

8. When she visits you and you are dead broke, all of a sudden a credit alert drops from a long time debtor cheesy

Joy like a river in my heart she will eat and be eaten lols, the impression will be excess grin

9. When that lady you crushing on agrees to come and cook egusi soup for you cheesy
My brother you will eat both soups cheesy grin

10. When you drive your new car and that hard to get girl ask you for a lift cheesy grin

My brothers and sisters you will agree with me that the chill breeze from the Car's Air Conditioning System is enough to....... cheesy

To be continued cheesy cheesy

Cc senior comrades
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Bless us

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Skyfornia(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin hilarious but true. Op too much experience will not kee you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
No truer words than this..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Skyfornia:

grin grin grin grin
My comrade in the game
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
No truer words than this..

grin grin cheesy
Comrade
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by ghettowriter(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Prettygirl200(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2022
Cool
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by JOACHINpedro: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Several years of trolling... Which mumu still dey do that?undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exkandayee:
Op you supposed put no5 for no 1,na dat mama own sweet pass, could remember anytime mom cooked snail soup with chicken, periwinkle,crabs,prawn,red meat,kpomo and enough vegetables,I swear I'll be loyal for 2 days,,,,she deh cookam once in while cos is expensive

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Comrade, that number 5 na killer
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by elinaxy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
I pray that number 7 should come upon me because I'm about to receive one banni and I'm dead broke, I told her to wait but seems she's eager

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by fikayormi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eleribu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Cardealer2021(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
4&5 for me wink

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Boogyman557: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

waiting de give me JOY SOAP, Na WEED, ASHAWOO and my KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
elinaxy:
I pray that number 7 should come upon me because I'm about to receive one banni and I'm dead broke, I told her to wait but seems she's eager

Go with the gods comrade, victory is yours cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
fikayormi:
Eleribu grin

grin grin cheesy
Comrade
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

waiting de give me JOY SOAP, Na WEED, ASHAWOO and my KALA!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lols
Wahala no get uniform oo

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Skyfornia:

Many years in the game lol grin
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2022
ghettowriter:
cheesy

Spoken your mind grin
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2022
Cardealer2021:
4&5 for me wink

Sharp Guy grin cheesy
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2022
elinaxy:
How did it go grin
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by perrydolla(f): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2022
grin
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2022
perrydolla:
grin

This your smile ehn
Oya talk true, you have this experience bah
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by marlow1962(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2022
Nice one op
Don’t joke with number 5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2022
marlow1962:
Nice one op
Don’t joke with number 5

cheesy cheesy
You must be an OG

1 Like

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by marlow1962(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Nahunger:

cheesy cheesy
You must be an OG
My mama make me no dy chop outside food ( except family outing or flexin wit my guys, but for me to just carry money go dy buy food “ no we don’t do dat here”)
I no dy eat food wer another woman or gal wer no be my mama cook, except say I dy der to supervise.
I dy cook my own food the way my mama take teach me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2022
marlow1962:

My mama make me no dy chop outside food ( except family outing or flexin wit my guys, but for me to just carry money go dy buy food “ no we don’t do dat here”)
I no dy eat food wer another woman or gal wer no be my mama cook, except say I dy der to supervise.
I dy cook my own food the way my mama take teach me

If I eat food outside I feel like I'm wasting money, e better to cook for house if mama food no dey available.
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Streetmovement(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All these things wey you cap na true but at this stage, personally for me it don't feel like shit to me anymore, to me I'm less concern about everything you wrote, don't get me wrong there's joy in all that you said but for me that giving a Bleep about em is no more there.

The only thing that will gives me joy to the bone is bank alert and taking care of my family all round without complains also a lot travelling will give me all the joy in the world. Infact travelling is like my mumu button cuz anytime I hear the word I become a baby.
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Kobicove(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Nahunger:
I want to write about things that makes every man happy, Which will always remain a mystery to women...

There is this inner joy beyond measures we derive in certain things as men.
Let's get down to business...

1. When she agrees to visit you after seven years of trolling...

Yea after dreaming about your first night together but she's been playing hard to get and against all odds she started giving the green light, the joy in a man's heart knows no bound it will be like waiting for Godot( room clean, everywhere shaved and a pack of circle on standby for action) cheesy

2. When your ex get dumped by the guy she dumped you for...

After putting so much effort and energy into making the relationship work but she plays you a smart one, only for her to get dumped within few months.
The joy and pride of the revalidation you get about your self is endless. cheesy

3. When that rich Man's daughter says she missed her period....

Mehn, Some men though not all men tow this part, they see it as an avenue to escape poverty most cases end in premium tears though.

I guess you all can see the joy on Henry's face when he was getting married to Governor Hope Uzodinma's Daughter grin

4. When her friend steals your number and call you for a fixed match... cheesy

Believe it or not most ladies do this, especially if their friends always boast of the partner's sexual prowess not knowing her friends are just dieing to have a one night stand with the said driller.
The joy on the guy's face and heart is endless cause the lady will taste and pass his number to another and it goes on and on cheesy grin

5. When our mom cook our favourite meal grin

Men don't joke with this, I think that is our mumu button from our mothers lols at this point anything she says or ask for is correct and we could literally give her the world at that particular moment.

6. When the ugly girl's Pregnancy Test come out clean grin

Lol, it's a narrow escape, a well doged bullet.
Joy like a river in my heart lol grin

7. When you are expecting a new Lady and your women pick a fight and leaves your house unknown to her something better is on its way cheesy

Mehn, that joy is insatiable, it will feel like the universe is just working in your favour cheesy grin

8. When she visits you and you are dead broke, all of a sudden a credit alert drops from a long time debtor cheesy

Joy like a river in my heart she will eat and be eaten lols, the impression will be excess grin

9. When that lady you crushing on agrees to come and cook egusi soup for you cheesy
My brother you will eat both soups cheesy grin

10. When you drive your new car and that hard to get girl ask you for a lift cheesy grin

My brothers and sisters you will agree with me that the chill breeze from the Car's Air Conditioning System is enough to....... cheesy

To be continued cheesy cheesy

Cc senior comrades
mynd44
Lalasticlala
Bless us

grin
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2022
Kobicove:

grin

The comrade cheesy
Re: Things That Makes Everyman Happy by Nahunger(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All these things wey you cap na true but at this stage, personally for me it don't feel like shit to me anymore, to me I'm less concern about everything you wrote, don't get me wrong there's joy in all that you said but for me that giving a Bleep about em is no more there.

The only thing that will gives me joy to the bone is bank alert and taking care of my family all round without complains also a lot travelling will give me all the joy in the world. Infact travelling is like my mumu button cuz anytime I hear the word I become a baby.

Lol
May your wishes and dream come through

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesnt Like To Pray Or Go To Church.. Red Flag? / Men Will Last Long If It Is Like This Between Guys: Girls Won't Like This Threa / Sex Before Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.