Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59910 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2022
NiceMen:

Weyrey say name the clash...

See another one...

https://www.nairaland.com/7090748/thugs-hausa-residents-clash-osun

lmao... They even killed a Yoruba son... but you are waiting for Igbos to do something so that you can show them pepper... every year, clashes like this happen between Yorubas and Northerners, you do furking nothing... but you are waiting for Igbos...

Hardly will you find clash of this nature involving Igbos in Yoruba land...

bombastic idiot!
So you support Yoruba thugs harassing innocent Hausa ppl?

Are you sure you're not the bombastic idiot?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NiceMen: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Cromagnon:

So you support Yoruba thugs harassing innocent Hausa ppl?

Are you sure you're not the bombastic idiot?
weyrey don shift goal post... but if it were Igbos, you will find your voice. get out!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
NiceMen:
weyrey don shift goal post... but if it were Igbos, you will find your voice. get out!
You notice how you been insulting me since. Not northerners. This is why other tribes treat your fuckup regularly. Thank goodness for social media in your life. You would not even be seen, not to talk of being heard as a People
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NiceMen: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cromagnon:

You notice how you been insulting me since. Not northerners. This is why other tribes treat your fuckup regularly. Thank goodness for social media in your life. You would not even be seen, not to talk of being heard as a People
I am not engaging a Northerner. I am engaging a man who said he will deal with Igbos if Igbos do anyhow... even the said man knows at no time have the Igbos post civil war, gathered themselves in huge number to attack his people on their land like the Northerners have been doing for decades...

Take your hypocrisy out of my mention.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 1:28am On Apr 26, 2022
NiceMen:
I am not engaging a Northerner. I am engaging a man who said he will deal with Igbos if Igbos do anyhow.

Could you please quote where I said this

.. even the said man knows at no time have the Igbos post civil war, gathered themselves in huge number to attack his people on their land like the Northerners have been doing for decades...

Did I ever Say the above?

Take your hypocrisy out of my mention.
If you cannot provide evidence of my saying all you have claimed then you are the hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kaduna LG Election Qualification Exam (Pictures) / Jummai Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Is Dead / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.