Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59843 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by CryptoClub2018: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

As far as Nigeria remain United , Lagos remain a No Man Land , we own Lagos , we bought it with our money . we control 90% of the micro economy of south west and economy is life of any nation .
Abuja belongs to us also with 70% control

Wake up from your dream nigga. Lagos belongs to YORUBA. Let that sink into your empty skull. But you can continue to dream anyway, it's your choice. If them born una papa well, you igbo miscreants should misbehave then we shall see who owns Lagos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

It was actually hijacked by some people. Na on this forum we witnessed how some people recruited other NL'S to propagate the false narration about acclaimed Lekki massacre

Lekki massacre wasn't falsified. May some bad things happen to you so that you have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

As far as Nigeria remain United , Lagos remain a No Man Land , we own Lagos , we bought it with our money . we control 90% of the micro economy of south west and economy is life of any nation .

Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe. How is your region feraing economically, in terms of development that you are having derision thinking of developing other regions.

Same SE that is in dilapidated state that her citizens are leaving the region enmass daily.

When would you guys wake up to reality and tackle the problems facing your region head on instead of shifting goal post.

So na with 2x2 shops, hawking gala and lacaserra una take develop SW?

Make you people kuku add comedy to your career

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Very wrong. Boko Haram is 2 decades old yet they are not in any part of the Southern Regions.

UGM have started their madness over a year yet their madness is restricted to their region.

If UGM are liberators, then tell them that our gallant security officers are coming for them

Boko Haram are terrorist , Unknown Gun men are insurgent the two words are parallel

Terrorists only care about killings and fears as far as there are northern men , women and children to be butchered Boko Haram have no need to march forward

UGM are Insurgents their target is the state and Government of Nigeria and their tactics is urban guerrilla warfare ,

If the army fail to defeat UGM in the next 1 year, 70% of S/E will be an ungovernable territory control by warlords at that stage other part of Nigerians especially South South and Middle belt will come under Radar

Abuja remain the target and if UGM hold large ground they can strike Abuja with Missile ,. So Insecurity anywhere in Nigeria should worry everybody because it will escalate

This Guerilla Warfare is harder to fight than Nigeria Civil war , Civilians will die no doubt but the Military cannot carpet bomb Igboland like in 1967 it have to be ground warfare block by block
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Lekki massacre wasn't falsified. May some bad things happen to you so that you have sense.

Emotions will definitely give them out...

The acclaimed Lekki wasn't falsified cos it only happened in you guys head not in reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Boko Haram are terrorist , Unknown Gun men are insurgent the two words are parallel

Terrorists only care about killings and fears as far as there are northern men , women and children to be butchered Boko Haram have no need to march forward

UGM are Insurgents their target is the state and Government of Nigeria and their tactics is urban guerrilla warfare ,

If the army fail to defeat UGM in the next 1 year, 70% of S/E will be an ungovernable territory control by warlords at that stage other part of Nigerians especially South South and Middle belt will come under Radar

Abuja remain the target and if UGM hold large ground they can strike Abuja with Missile ,. So Insecurity anywhere in Nigeria should worry everybody because it will escalate

This Guerilla Warfare is harder to fight than Nigeria Civil war , Civilians will die no doubt but the Military cannot carpet bomb Igboland like in 1967 it have to be ground warfare block by block

Ndigbo's hope you guys can see it that the enemies of SE are actually within.

Na UGM this fellow dey brandished like this..

Hahahahaha, just like our own terrorists are better than yours..

Jesus must have his reasons for saying it's over. Indeed it's over

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

Ndigbo's hope you guys can see it that the enemies of SE are actually within.

Na UGM this fellow dey brandished like this..

Hahahahaha, just like our own terrorists are better than yours..

Jesus must have his reasons for saying it's over. Indeed it's over

Every freedom fighters was called a terrorist at a point by the occupational force .

But there is a different between Insurgents and terrorist

UGM will not go into market, schools , trains and bomb civilians , etc civilians will die but this are Collateral damages not a legitimate target , Civilians will suffer from cross fire between the Military and UGM this is the major and only disadvantage of an Urban warfare
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

Every freedom fighters was called a terrorist at a point by the occupational force .

But there is a different between Insurgents and terrorist

UGM will not go into market, schools , trains and bomb civilians , etc civilians will die but this are Collateral damages not a legitimate target , Civilians will suffer from cross fire between the Military and UGM this is the major and only disadvantage of an Urban warfare

And do you pray for you or any of your family members to be victims of @emboldened? Yes or No?

7 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Whiteangel1234: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

And do you pray for you or any of your family members to be victims of @emboldened? Yes or No?

grin no I do not pray � for such

It's just the calamity of war , personally for me I want Nigeria to work , United Nigeria and a United Africa will be a good thing for the igbos but I also want Nigeria to work base on equity and justice for the self preservation of our people
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime

Wow
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Simplelion: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

why can't you leave Igbo matter and concentrate on infidel Yoruba Muslim own huh, you go soon enter market this boy.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ScamHunter: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness
Any proof of your bravery?

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Kill them all, we can not coexist with demonic cannibal killers...kill their kins, all of them.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

grin no I do not pray � for such

It's just the calamity of war , personally for me I want Nigeria to work , United Nigeria and a United Africa will be a good thing for the igbos but I also want Nigeria to work base on equity and justice for the self preservation of our people

The equity and justice you are demanding for is actually a mutual thing from both FG and SE.

Are you guys willing to give same before expecting it from FG?

10 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

You can not even own the entire Eastern states, mumu dot people, no sense cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ScamHunter: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:

UGM to stop for what purposes. When they dare not bring their madness to my region.

As you guys have said UGM are the best cold beer on a sunny day, there is no need of arguing with you people than to dey read the updates for news

But Fulani are driving people to Benin Republic and killing them. Any response from you on that? I think you're the real terrorist masquerading as a pacifist.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kingozymandias(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war,when children starved to death,when people were gunned down for no reason.
This is not the once peaceful East I used to know,it's now a den of terrorist.

Who are they they? You interact with touts maybe because oyu are one yourself otherwise how can you say a reasonable Igbo man will tell you leave our region alone when there is Criss ?

Dobt generalize because you related with touts here ... Upgrade so you can relate with us reasonable Igbos whom you can have a sound conversation with
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Lovelife433(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Dat ludo governor will not die a good death for all his evil plan. Dialogue with them u say no abi? Continue, dat motivation book u read will soon don on u.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Apr 18, 2022
If we talk now, they will say we are crying more than the bereaved.
Since 80% of you all want Biafra and 60% support IPOB, this insecurity and gun wars will keep happening.
Borno may happen sooner in the East unfortunately.

6 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war,when children starved to death,when people were gunned down for no reason.

Abeg shut up. DSS kor SSS ni. God will punish all IPOB/ESN/MNK apologists.

Why Buhari didn't kill this guy in Kenya once and for all baffles me

4 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
This is the handiwork of the Nigerian military. Or did UGM also burn the buildings and shops?

The other day, we watched a video of UGM attacking civilians collecting their voter cards, and today, the Nigerian military is attacking and killing those same civilians.

So what really is the difference between UGM and the military? They're the same thing, except that they take orders from different people.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ch3ckm8: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
There’s so much hate and tribalism on Nairaland and it appears Nairaland isn’t interested in doing anything about it. This is really sad especially for those who have been on the forum since early on.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by CSTRR: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Look at what igbos have turned their land to.

Imo state used to be a place of scerenity and peace.

It is now turning to Borno.

4 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Excuzeme: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
How is the JTF and DSS.Army able to acheiev all these in one day, yet when ti comes to the terrorist Fulani Herdsmen, they become tepid and disinterested?
UGM has not killed a hundreth (as bad as even one death is), compared to what the terrorists fulani herdsmen have killed, yet our Security Services treat them with kids glove.
Their gra gra is localised in the SE only.
Nonsense

Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
epondudu:
GAMBARI PA FULANI......Only the wise can relate. undecided

Okoro sheku fun Chinedu is the new saying grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Zorn: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Those guys were killed by Nigerian army . Before commenting on some sensitive post endeavour to get some facts about it before saying what you don't know. This is not your random Nigerians girls topic.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Bridget95(f): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
what have you to say about the killings in Benue and kaduna last week or have they been swept under the carpet as usual?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Sadly some of the dead people might have supported IPOB and UGM.

RIP to them all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by juanmiguel: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2022
Roco became a victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.