Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! (44466 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Judybash93:

Leave the flipping house for her

To sleep where?
For how long should I leave the house?

What if I leave and she does not bother to reach out to me or care where I have gone too?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by winner37(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mr man i have some question for you..
1. Were you people legally married or it was short-cut ?
2. I hope you people started like boyfriend and girlfriend relationship befor getting married didn't you noticed her attitudes and jealousy ?
3. Before marriage i hope you people had sexual penitration didn't you noticed her weakness ?
4. How long have you being on this marriage ?
5. With all of her attitudes, have you ever called her at mid-night and have a serious peace talk with her ?
6. Were you under presure or you copied your friends because they are married you wanted get married to her too ?

......BE WISE .... Provide those answers i will tell you what to do.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Pascopele: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
WiszyFraud:

A woman of 45- 50yrs
Based in Port Harcourt

Any??
Yes, send a DM to iampurity sje runs a channel on telegram AdasLounge18 everything and anything you need she will provide for you. They had a very educative sex education yesterday oh! She's even viewing

PS: She's married though cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Pascopele: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Freelane33:
Refer him to me later
I treat all sorts of STDs grin
I'd his diving raw his problem
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by oshaosha2014(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
The devil is succeeding in your case. You can change it though.

DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by 2braithe: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
theamazonguru:

Hahahaha
If only you know what happens in different families.

I think I took home from your post is you mentioned you love her.
If indeed you do, then you will leave for as long as it takes to have her checked.

See, leaving in a way gets to her, your own way of responding howbeit mildly.
Ensure you make provisions for your child.
If you like drop for her else, you know what to do.
If it was me, I won't drop 1 Kobo for her
You can't be fighting with me and expect me to pamper you.
That's my way of making a statement.

And if you say this might push her out, all well and good. At least,you now have a concrete reason to take that bold step you are contemplating. Isn't that what's on your mind?

It's important you understand Her as a person.
Know her physch.
There must be something that must get to her without you raising a finger

For my wife.
If I can give her the cold treatment for 1 week. I don't eat her food. I do as if she doesn't exist. More like abandoning her.
You will see her trying to form sober
Trying to seek my attention.

But if like you, I quickly give in and start begging, her head go dey swell.
She go dey do shakara.

What am I saying, you know her better.
Serve her breakfast small.
You don't go begging every time.

Imagine my wife wants to bring her dad without informing me.
She and all of her siblings already concluded without even seeking my consent. As if they pay the rent for me.
Meanwhile her younger brother already stays with me. This is someone no one wants to keep close.
But I played the good guy,took him in.

So this guys were ready to take me for a ride.

I called my wife
Gave her the scolding she never experienced from this quiet and gentle guy.
One she never believes will say NO to the plan.

She got back to them.
The following week I got a call from MIL, greeting me like I have not been around since forever. I deduced my wife already told them I didn't take the idea lightly.

Bros, you need to man up.
Give her some mildly weird treatment.
Treat the fvck up.

You need not touch any body.
You might not need to leave your house too.
But look for that one thing you will do that will get to her.
You can't keep pampering that nonsense behavior.

Wow! What an eye opening post.
It's very obvious that OP's wife has taken him for granted.If it were to be him,he won't confront his wife about bring her dad.He will just keep his displeasure to himself grin

Let me call OP to read your post
cc echomanji
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Femi8586(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Echomanji, create regular romantic times between you and your wife, no be only when you won gbensh you go dey do lovey lovey!

The issue of anger can be handled by you, giving up is not an option, except you wan make another man raise your daughter.

Her jealousy could be as a result of the way you dey relate with her when you wan go hangout.
Tell her where you dey go and who you dey with, e no dey hurt.

But no be everything about your dealings you go tell your wife to avoid see finish.

Lastly, if she no get job, find her one.

Peace

You're giving advice as if OP is the one at fault and must do more than everything to worship and please her.

To you now, it's like the woman have no blame.

From OP's narration, it's obvious the woman clearly have nothing against OP.
Even after he has tried his best to change her, yet she still continues to oppress and manipulate him.

This is what happen when a man is too weak and soft. She can easily predict you. She'll take your excess show of niceness for granted and even manipulate you join.

I'm sure OP forgot to tell us how he has been crying and begging for weeks before he could get sex from her. Lol
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Saintmary(f): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness

If you're not happy to marry her, please let her find another man ASAP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by WiszyFraud: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pascopele:
Yes, send a DM to iampurity sje runs a channel on telegram AdasLounge18 everything and anything you need she will provide for you. They had a very educative sex education yesterday oh! She's even viewing

PS: She's married though cheesy

cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Pascopele: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
WiszyFraud:

She claims to know nothing about all you said man.
Maybe you gave me a wrong contact,or she might be lying.

Thanks all the same though.
She's lying look for that monicker and topics she has created
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Judybash93(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Emeskhalifa:

To sleep where?
For how long should I leave the house?

What if I leave and she does not bother to reach out to me or care where I have gone too?

Man! There are hotels everywhere.
The duration is up to you...
If she doesn't bother to call you, that means the relationship has gone to shit. It's like beating a dead horse
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by placeofallure(f): 4:40am On Apr 20, 2022
2braithe:

Do you think she'll regard you?
I think so
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09am On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Please spare that woman and put the ring, l grin
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13am On Apr 20, 2022
jidamsel43:
Don't cheat on her but marry another woman, she will behave normally.
If you divorce her, you are adding to world problems
Why is divorce adding to more problems sir, but Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are widower
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by CalmElder(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
djon78:

But honestly with what I have seen in marriage. Having a negative effect na small

Marriage no be beans

But if one is fortunate to have a good natured/kind spouse. They will enjoy marriage

But when you end up with a spouse that is vindictive and very quarrelsome, come add low or no sex at all

Na hell on Earth

Real hell.
Many married people who are in the grave today, died from emotional trauma, not physical abuse.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by CalmElder(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

True. I never knew the inner minds of males until I joined nairaland.

Now I know why marriages aren't working.

U go fear.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by djon78(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
CalmElder:

Real hell.
Many married people who are in the grave today, died from emotional trauma, not physical abuse.

Exactly

Anyone going through hell should just find there way before it's too late

Osinachi the gospel artist is today dead and gone, but her abuser husband is still alive

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by BluntCrazeMan: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
Then, it means that you are the main problem to yourself..,, and not the woman.
Stop complaining.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by cyphher(m): 1:47pm On May 01, 2022
You sound like a really bitter person. I hope you are ok chief. Wish you health and healing

Jeferious:
What do you mean by him killing his own happiness by not putting a ring on the lady's finger? Is his happiness absolutely dependent on marriage with the lady? Sorry to ask, but are you mad? What kind of generation is this kwanu that I found myself in? Even animals now have better reasoning than some human beings.

I no blame you. Na the person wey carry im gist come for market na im I blame
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Jeferious: 4:07pm On May 01, 2022
cyphher:
You sound like a really bitter person. I hope you are ok chief. Wish you health and healing

Just as you sounded like a needy individual. I hope you are ok too. Wish you better doses of self-esteem.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by echomanji: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

And men doesn't exhibit some sort of bullshit behaviors too right?
it goes both ways sister
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by legionISproteus: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....
So far you're doing great, just see her as your daughter and not your wife.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
echomanji:
it goes both ways sister

K
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Stargurl20(f): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
We ladies dey over do Sha
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by echomanji: 6:16am On Sep 09, 2022
finally opened up to her n told her i'm no longer interested in d marriage and she said ok. Thats all. She hasn't left the huz tho. She stil stays wit me. Bt we re more like roommates nw.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by echomanji: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2022
winner37:
Mr man i have some question for you..
1. Were you people legally married or it was short-cut ?
2. I hope you people started like boyfriend and girlfriend relationship befor getting married didn't you noticed her attitudes and jealousy ?
3. Before marriage i hope you people had sexual penitration didn't you noticed her weakness ?
4. How long have you being on this marriage ?
5. With all of her attitudes, have you ever called her at mid-night and have a serious peace talk with her ?
6. Were you under presure or you copied your friends because they are married you wanted get married to her too ?

......BE WISE .... Provide those answers i will tell you what to do.
. 1, wasnt legally married. We dated for about two years before she took in. I paid for damages and her dowry be4 i was allowed to take her. We are 5years together n goin now

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.