Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! (44413 Views)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by tonididdy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Ladies and gentlemen....we need to be remembering this our brother in prayers.

They don finish am patapata
grin ok jokes apart, I pulled that out of my assx.
Even when I re-read am, the tin shock me

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by chaloskyx: 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
then dont leave and leave us alone with your problem
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Enwhen:

You need to show her love , she has lo e trust in you , what u need to do , go very close to her , take her out , introduce her to anybody .....flex with her , give her enough water melon to burst her sex drive , take her to dubai...pls show her love to quench the bitterness in her.

all these for a mere female she took from the street??, someone thats not even related to him by blood??

Do you know if the man was in the womans shoe the woman wouldn't have done any dime you wrote up there??.

Why do you all simp for this p*ssy creatures..

What of the mans said parents, is it not better sending someone that trained you to dubai than a strange woman you saw somewhere.
Think with your brain not d!ck
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

You haven't defined your relationship well. Perhaps you don't even know.

Ask her. grin

Lol..... probably they never serve you "Breakfast" when they do and luckily you survive it, you will know the difference between "capital B and ukwu efi".

Naija babes no be your mate o.... better turn gangster with them else you will contemplate visiting third mainland bridge one day

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Romanoff(f): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
kayperry:

Lets not decieve ourselves, therapy is not for the race cos most of us are raised in a ghetto way. recommending a therapy to a black man is like asking a white man to go see a pastor

Counselling nko?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by guychidile: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Too bad ,many men are In a cage
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

grin ok jokes apart, I pulled that out of my assx.
Even when I re-read am, the tin shock me
Ah ah...u shock me o.

I Sha know say people wey get that kin mentality for this country no pass 5.....I come dey wonder where the remaining 4 dey grin

Thank God Na joke you dey o

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Blunttruth: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....

Sir ,has her low sex drive always been there. Demands of work and home might be putting a damper on her drive. An exhausted woman has extremely low sex drive. You need to pull your weight around the house. Help her out to lift some burden off her and see if there are changes. Love is sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by cerpvad(m): 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pack her loads and throw them out. I swear she will go on her two knees crying and begging
echomanji:
I have a wife and a 3Yr old baby. My wife is my issue tho.

1) she has low sex drive of which i've learnt to live wit without cheating on her.

2) she is overjealous to the extent of calling any of my friends that demands too much of my attention to backoff, most especially the female friends.

3) gets angry so easily and when she does, she doesnt even talk to me for days, nt even greeting. Even when she is at fault. I'll be the one begging. She only asks me for money to cook and that is all.

I'm tired of this to be honest and i'm considering calling it quits. I love her with all my heart bt this marriage is torment 4 me. I'm getting fed up wit the whole thing. I've tried severally to talk sense into her all to no avail.

Need advice pls.....
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

[s]Lol..... probably they never serve you "Breakfast" when they do and luckily you survive it, you will know the difference between "capital B and ukwu efi".

Naija babes no be your mate o.... better turn gangster with them else you will contemplate visiting third mainland bridge one day[/s]

Take your own advice cause you need it.

That's not your girlfriend but your fvck mate. On top of that, you are burning cash on her which clearly tells us she is the one doing you a favour.

Na you be the thirsty simp. Sorry. grin
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness

grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by thunderbabs: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Marriage na by force? All these women wey jus dey use una change marital status only put guys in psychological dramas in the course of the marriage.

Marriage isn't sweet anymore....

Ladies only use it to change marital status while the rest is arguments, misunderstandings, cheating, mental health issues, and atimes death.

Choose life, brothers

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by kayperry: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Romanoff:

Counselling nko?

Counselling sounds more like it, in as much it is from family elders or religious leaders with pedegree.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by DispatcherLagos: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Take your own advice cause you need it.

That's not your girlfriend but your fvck mate. On top of that, you are burning cash on her which clearly tells us she is the one doing you a favour.

Na you be the thirsty simp. Sorry. grin

Alright...EOD.
You won.
Happy now?

You're free to live any kind of life you deem fit, just like I am.
Meantime go and check the meaning of the word "simp" cos you are using it inappropriately.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by echomanji: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
placeofallure:

Give me her number.
for?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by kunleiky(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
I really do sympathize with you. Nothing worse than a woman have those traits in her goodybag.
I had a girlfriend who had those traits. I left her. Gave her a second chance. She did worse the second time, so I moved on.
If you can dare, I will say you should sit this out. But if you can't, then maybe you should come to term with them andd see them as your fetish.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Imbecilicsamuel: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Alright...EOD.
You won.
Happy now?

You're free to live any kind of life you deem fit, just like I am.
[s]Meantime go and check the meaning of the word "simp" cos you are using it inappropriately[/s].

I am well acquainted with the word 'simp' to know that red pillers are a perfect represention. grin
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Give me here Phone number cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by bethyz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Couple like proper communication. Tell her simply how you feel about her behaviour say it without smile and a strong face. Tell her everything. And how you have grown tired of it. And if she doesn't make changes then she should expect one from you.

Tell her couples are bound to err each other. If you are at fault you will apologise if she is at fault she should that you don't want to repeat this discussion again
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nyascobar1414: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
tonididdy:

Unku if your wife can't stand for you, then you married yourself.
It's not written anywhere that bills are made for the husband only undecided
PS: I'm not sweet talking marriage but let the good times outweigh the complains

shalom!
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by PreetyAngel4U: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Acidosis:

#3 is your main problem. That aspect of begging her all the time, pleading with her to talk to you or even love you, is your problem. Fix it.

Take the mantle of leadership in your home and put her in her rightful place -- a wife.

What is the rightful place of a wife?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by emmanuelbrown26: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

D£ath to all simps
Straight death to all of dem
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by PreetyAngel4U: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
To think I had wanted to put the engagement ring on my girlfriend's finger this Easter before I started seeing various threads against marriage......Omo Na postpone till further notice. I can't come and kill my happiness

I hope she meets a better person who won't waste her time, and fast too.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by hkidola00(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Franzinni:
Abobi nah everywhere ... woman with smartphone nah legion o
can u explain better
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by BetterMan247(m): 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mama!!! Ur head dey gidigba... You be confam mama for this street
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Her low sex drive and her inability to apologized when she's at fault can be seen as issue here, but her being over jealous is not an issue, every loving wife will do the same including me.

If she will agree to take Spanish fly so to improve her sex life, I advise you get her the drugs but make sure that your dick is good enough to withstand whatever will be coming and also look carefully if her clit is still intact or it was cut off.

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2022
she doesnt have low sex drive she just doesnt wanna shag u. leave her
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 19, 2022
PreetyAngel4U:

What is the rightful place of a wife?
kitchen and bedroom
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by africandollar: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by africandollar: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Echomanji, create regular romantic times between you and your wife, no be only when you won gbensh you go dey do lovey lovey!

The issue of anger can be handled by you, giving up is not an option, except you wan make another man raise your daughter.

Her jealousy could be as a result of the way you dey relate with her when you wan go hangout.
Tell her where you dey go and who you dey with, e no dey hurt.

But no be everything about your dealings you go tell your wife to avoid see finish.

Lastly, if she no get job, find her one.

Peace

Your advice is coated in gold abeg! Make I stop to dey read all further comments from here, Gbam! cool
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by Mathiasa(m): 12:12am On Apr 19, 2022
"What people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage." Rick Sanchez
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by rainlover(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2022
echomanji:
its hard. I love her.
then, remain there until you develop HBP
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! by 123papas(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2022
You cannot be feeling yourselves everytime. You want to taste something new abi, don’t confuse that feeling with leaving your wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anyone Here Knows The Ifediora Family Of Umudioka? / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. / Only Introverts Will Understand These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.