Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba (17962 Views)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by basseeafricana: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
obembet:
Nigerian Facebook user Victor Sunday Kwambuge has advice APC presidential, Hon Adamu Garba II to stop critizise other presidential aspirant expecially Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Victor Sunday Kwambuge also advise Hon Adamu Garba II to focus on his race and tell Nigerians what he have form them instead of attacking other aspirant.

Here is what he wrote

Victor Sunday Kwambuge. We don't expect anything from u than this. Kuku tell us that you are also supporting Osibanjo, hypocrite!

An Open Letter to Adamu Garba II

Your Excellency Sir,
Let me start by tendering my unreserved apology for resorting to this medium of reaching out to you. This is because in my view, that is the most realistic medium of getting my thoughts across to you especially at a time like this when you are extremely busy with politicking. Therefore, due to issues relating to geography and proximity, I feel I should pen down my thoughts and share.

To put the horse before the cart, I want to first, salute your courage, bravery, guts and valour for staying firm and resolute with your ambition to contest for the highest seat in the land. My admiration for your swag and doggedness was re-affirmed when my bosom Friend Dr. Peter Oaya David led me and my team to your Maitama office on February 24th to solicit your participation in the build up of the Mubi Youths Convergence, which you graciously attended and even added colour to the historic event. Subsequently, your participation at the convergence and quality of your presentation endeared a lot of young persons to your aspiration to lead this great country. Honestly speaking, since that day, I admire your strong willed personality for defying all odds and staying committed to your ideals in the pursuant of this ‘big dream’. Today, your candidature represents the missing link that we have all craved for in Nigeria’s politics i.e Youths involvement as participants rather than spectators.

Having established the above, I wish to point out to you most categorically that the direction of your campaign strategy has left many observers, stakeholders and analysts with doubts and reservations about your preparedness. To be frank, I expected much to come out from you in form of well-articulated manifesto, carefully drafted blueprint for the emancipation of our economy from the current clutches and a well strategized campaign networks that could effectively galvanize the support of young people to your train. I expected that by now, you would have at least released a book that empirically gives us a snap shot of where we are at the moment, what we have, what we need and the direction you intend to take this great nation in your presidency. I also expect to be agog with intellectual engagements of different stakeholders of the Nigerian society by your team, dishing out workable ideas that can resurrect Nigeria from its current limbo.

Unfortunately, all I see on a daily basis are Facebook posts geared towards attacking the aspiration of the Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo and other aspirants. I wouldn’t have bothered if your criticisms are based on issues, but your attacks can best be described as campaigns of calumny to smear, stain, discredit and maliciously plant a seed of religious discord in our fragile polity. I can’t remember seeing any of your posts taking him on issues relating to how he managed the economy in the last seven years as the head of economic team, or his stance on the current ASUU strike as a Professor, or his contribution to our foreign policy drive as a Vice president, or his impact to the entrenchment of our rule of law as a professor of law. These are core issues Sir, instead of focusing on his membership/ pastorship of RCCG and/or his southern inclination.

I know Professor Kperogi has been making concerted efforts to lead the parade in this direction, but as a presidential aspirant, I think your roadmap should be different. I am not sure how attacking another person’s aspiration gives you votes and support automatically. Don’t get me wrong, I am not canvassing support for Osibanjo and neither am I a sympathiser to his aspiration, in fact, I am of the view that a support for the current VP is tantamount to passing a vote of confidence to the way and manner in which Osibanjo and his principal managed the affairs of this nation in the past seven years. Hence, my missive here is to draw your attention to the fact there are more issues to focus on than politics of division, acrimony, bitterness, bad blood and rancour.

Mallam Adamu, at this point in our national life, as I mentioned in my paper presentation at the convergence (which you unfortunately missed) we do not need a divisive leader because the country is already divided badly along different lines and neither do we need a champion of denominational clique. We need a leader that would most importantly, unite the people, initiate and promote transformative ideas and proffer bold solutions to the current ills we have in virtually all segments of this nation. We need a leader with the Midas touch to turn our potentials into economic fortunes, we need a leader with dexterity and foresights to champion a course for our collective prosperity. Please, focus on how you intend to pilot the affairs of this nation by doing things differently. I am sure you are aware that we have a large chunk of young people in this country that can give you the stamina you need to become anything you want but only if you convince us through your actions, body languages and dispositions that you do not and would never belong to the bandwagon of the status-quo. Anything less or close to this can best be described as a bull in a china shop.

God bless you Sir.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4892211310827198&id=100001151335733&sfnsn=scwspmo
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by slowice(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tales of two idiotts from the most useless and wicked party in history.... Nothing to see here. Rubbish
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LegacyB: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Core Muslim North would never vote for Christian Osinbajo especially when they think he betrayed Tinubu
Buhari promised to teach politics 101 when the time comes. Most people forgot this.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by olatuns2017: 3:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
obembet:
Nigerian Facebook user Victor Sunday Kwambuge has advice APC presidential, Hon Adamu Garba II to stop critizise other presidential aspirant expecially Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Victor Sunday Kwambuge also advise Hon Adamu Garba II to focus on his race and tell Nigerians what he have form them instead of attacking other aspirant.

Here is what he wrote

An Open Letter to Adamu Garba II

Your Excellency Sir,
Let me start by tendering my unreserved apology for resorting to this medium of reaching out to you. This is because in my view, that is the most realistic medium of getting my thoughts across to you especially at a time like this when you are extremely busy with politicking. Therefore, due to issues relating to geography and proximity, I feel I should pen down my thoughts and share.

To put the horse before the cart, I want to first, salute your courage, bravery, guts and valour for staying firm and resolute with your ambition to contest for the highest seat in the land. My admiration for your swag and doggedness was re-affirmed when my bosom Friend Dr. Peter Oaya David led me and my team to your Maitama office on February 24th to solicit your participation in the build up of the Mubi Youths Convergence, which you graciously attended and even added colour to the historic event. Subsequently, your participation at the convergence and quality of your presentation endeared a lot of young persons to your aspiration to lead this great country. Honestly speaking, since that day, I admire your strong willed personality for defying all odds and staying committed to your ideals in the pursuant of this ‘big dream’. Today, your candidature represents the missing link that we have all craved for in Nigeria’s politics i.e Youths involvement as participants rather than spectators.

Having established the above, I wish to point out to you most categorically that the direction of your campaign strategy has left many observers, stakeholders and analysts with doubts and reservations about your preparedness. To be frank, I expected much to come out from you in form of well-articulated manifesto, carefully drafted blueprint for the emancipation of our economy from the current clutches and a well strategized campaign networks that could effectively galvanize the support of young people to your train. I expected that by now, you would have at least released a book that empirically gives us a snap shot of where we are at the moment, what we have, what we need and the direction you intend to take this great nation in your presidency. I also expect to be agog with intellectual engagements of different stakeholders of the Nigerian society by your team, dishing out workable ideas that can resurrect Nigeria from its current limbo.

Unfortunately, all I see on a daily basis are Facebook posts geared towards attacking the aspiration of the Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo and other aspirants. I wouldn’t have bothered if your criticisms are based on issues, but your attacks can best be described as campaigns of calumny to smear, stain, discredit and maliciously plant a seed of religious discord in our fragile polity. I can’t remember seeing any of your posts taking him on issues relating to how he managed the economy in the last seven years as the head of economic team, or his stance on the current ASUU strike as a Professor, or his contribution to our foreign policy drive as a Vice president, or his impact to the entrenchment of our rule of law as a professor of law. These are core issues Sir, instead of focusing on his membership/ pastorship of RCCG and/or his southern inclination.

I know Professor Kperogi has been making concerted efforts to lead the parade in this direction, but as a presidential aspirant, I think your roadmap should be different. I am not sure how attacking another person’s aspiration gives you votes and support automatically. Don’t get me wrong, I am not canvassing support for Osibanjo and neither am I a sympathiser to his aspiration, in fact, I am of the view that a support for the current VP is tantamount to passing a vote of confidence to the way and manner in which Osibanjo and his principal managed the affairs of this nation in the past seven years. Hence, my missive here is to draw your attention to the fact there are more issues to focus on than politics of division, acrimony, bitterness, bad blood and rancour.

Mallam Adamu, at this point in our national life, as I mentioned in my paper presentation at the convergence (which you unfortunately missed) we do not need a divisive leader because the country is already divided badly along different lines and neither do we need a champion of denominational clique. We need a leader that would most importantly, unite the people, initiate and promote transformative ideas and proffer bold solutions to the current ills we have in virtually all segments of this nation. We need a leader with the Midas touch to turn our potentials into economic fortunes, we need a leader with dexterity and foresights to champion a course for our collective prosperity. Please, focus on how you intend to pilot the affairs of this nation by doing things differently. I am sure you are aware that we have a large chunk of young people in this country that can give you the stamina you need to become anything you want but only if you convince us through your actions, body languages and dispositions that you do not and would never belong to the bandwagon of the status-quo. Anything less or close to this can best be described as a bull in a china shop.

God bless you Sir.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4892211310827198&id=100001151335733&sfnsn=scwspmo

Technical by voting Osibanjo is not in this race

Osibanjo can only be in the race because in politics anything can happen
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by 1868b: 4:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Core Muslim North would never vote for Christian Osinbajo especially when they think he betrayed Tinubu
[/s]
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by OGAStacks2021: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Try your best to stay alive, avoid the million ways Nigeria can pack you oft.
LeoDeKing:
Whatever, the election is between Osinbajo and Tinubu and oe of them must be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

The remaining nonsense no concern me.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by YolobaMuslim: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ipig we know u and thank u for ur correction but in real life am more educated than u, u can't be what u r not behind keypad dunce

But hw does 'Their and there' change d fact that ipig are politically irrelevant reason u pigs play attacking method of politics

U even created a new account just to be attacking yoruba, that's how foolish some of u pigs r.......anybody supporting tinubu must have collected money to u, that's how foolish some of u r....ur brain is full of hatred and nothing reasonable
Lmao cheesy
Lowlife illiterate and local tout that just created account to receive 10k stipend from pant-peeing Thiefnu.bu. grin

BMC job is only for lowlife, frustrated touts. grin grin
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mandate2023: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
YolobaMuslim:

Lmao cheesy
Lowlife illiterate and local tout that just created account to receive 10k stipend from pant-peeing Thiefnu.bu. grin

BMC job is only for lowlife, frustrated touts. grin grin

Ipig illiterate prof u have been noticed

But that does not change ur status from being a fool full of nothing but hate
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mooh247: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
LegacyB:

Buhari promised to teach politics 101 when the time comes. Most people forgot this.

If you were a student studying politics would you let Buhari a former head of state chased out of office within 3 years and jailed another 3 years, then contested 4 times in 12 years before Tinubu became his Campaign chairman in 2015 and 2019 teach you

What does he know about party politics
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by akigbemaru: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi are serious with their consultation

7800 delegates from 774 Local Government, 36 States plus FCT would vote

3000 of the Delegates are Statutory delegates... Governors, ex Governors, Lawmakers, ex lawmakers, minister and commissioners

4800 delegates are party delegates

North West: 1, 924 delegates
South West: 1,568 delegates
North Central: 1,278 delegates
North East: 1, 212 delegates.
South East: 838 delegates.
South south 927 delegates.
Total = 7,800 Delegates

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LegacyB: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:

If you were a student studying politics would you let Buhari a former head of state chased out of office within 3 years and jailed another 3 years, then contested 4 times in 12 years before Tinubu became his Campaign chairman in 2015 and 2019

State election isn’t Federal election. Ask Azikiwe, Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello. Buhari already had votes in millions before the coming of Tinubu .
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by 1868htt: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

If you were a student studying politics would you let Buhari a former head of state chased out of office within 3 years and jailed another 3 years, then contested 4 times in 12 years before Tinubu became his Campaign chairman in 2015 and 2019 teach you

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Photos From The Burial Of Abubakar Tanko Ayuba / Akwa Ibom State METERING Solutions Manufacturing Ready For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.