Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba (17963 Views)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Built2last: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Gozac: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ademola47:
I don't like the dirty politics of attacking people to gain cheap votes or cheap popularity...

It reeks of incompetence on the side of the doers...
Politics is a very dirty game
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mandate2023: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obyino:
You are stupid

You are referring to ur father not me
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Kazeem47(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
We know losers uses that method and is d same ipigs have been using with there 800 delegates
easy comrade,the vawulence is too much

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Gozac: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
abobote:
Both Osibanjo and Adamu Garba are not contesting.
Osibanjo will withdraw for Tinubu, las las
Tinubu and Osibanjo are on same page
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mooh247: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who in his or her right sense will vote for the idiotic nonentity Garbage mumu? Even though I don't like Tinubu but I would gladly give my vote for him than the idiot

Please keep your 3%ter vote we don't need your vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Bigheart042(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Adamu vs Osibanjo

I would have said something but since it's APC member (Garba) attacking weanother APC member (Osibanjo) I don't give a flying Bleep.
They should attack and kill each other
As if your opinion matters

1 Like

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by specialmati(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Whatever, the election is between Osinbajo and Tinubu and oe of them must be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

The remaining nonsense no concern me.
since they made you the chairman of agbero ijesha branch.you just they ginger they disturb us for here.Oga be calming down ooh.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LeoDeKing: 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
specialmati:
since they made you the chairman of agbero ijesha branch.you just they ginger they disturb us for here.Oga be calming down ooh.
[/s]
I dey ginger dey disturb you here?

Always be conscious of the social media you are logged on to.

Because it seems you are confusing ipob WhatsApp group with nairaland.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Exactly my point to all candidates. Some are here posting photoshopped pictures of Tinubu with wet clothes. Some use photoshop to make him look very old. For what exactly?
You are just making him more popular.

Promote your candidates alone. In fact, I do not even think about the candidate to vote for before primaries. I am waiting for who APC and PDP are both are using as their candidates. I have no power in choosing in the primaries as it is not yet a general election.

Let us be guided properly.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by HONOR1: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blackfire:
And who is osimbade?

North2023
North2023

Anyway I sell cows o

Where are you located for the cow
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Thorondor: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Never interfere with an enemy when he’s destroying himself

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Eriokanmi: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
This party would scatter beyond and get shattered repairs.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by specialmati(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
I dey ginger dey disturb you here?

Always be conscious of the social media you are logged on to.

Because it seems you are confusing ipob WhatsApp group with nairaland.

grin grin grin Oga be calming down ooh,the award most useless party of all times most be voted out.no amount of touts or agberos can stop that.Nigeria most work again.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by ubongdo33: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
To follow our game tips.
www.nairaland.com/7081434/win-tip
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LeoDeKing: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
specialmati:
grin grin grin Oga be calming down ooh,the award most useless party of all times most be voted out.no amount of touts or agberos can stop that.Nigeria most work again.
[/s]
Have you not been voting the party out in biafuro? So what has changed?

Nwanne, abeg vote the party out jare, nobody is telling you to vote it in again, all things remain same.

1 Like

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by YolobaMuslim: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
We know losers uses that method and is d same ipigs have been using with there 800 delegates

You don't even know the difference between THERE and THEIR.
I guess bmc will always employ lowlife, uneducated touts to do the online thuggery for them.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by BOYS2MEN: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
"TANTAMOUNT" grin grin grin ..funny but real word...well both garba and yemi is TANTAMOUNT to loose the election....example of a TANTAMOUNT sentence grin
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mummyfour(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
What qualifies Adamu garba to be addressed as "your excellency"in that letter?

Na that one concern me
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mandate2023: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
YolobaMuslim:

You don't even know the difference between THERE and THEIR.
I guess bmc will always employ lowlife, uneducated touts to do the online thuggery for them.

Ipig we know u and thank u for ur correction but in real life am more educated than u, u can't be what u r not behind keypad dunce

But hw does 'Their and there' change d fact that ipig are politically irrelevant reason u pigs play attacking method of politics

U even created a new account just to be attacking yoruba, that's how foolish some of u pigs r.......anybody supporting tinubu must have collected money to u, that's how foolish some of u r....ur brain is full of hatred and nothing reasonable
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by TheRareGem1(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Simple
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by specialmati(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Have you not been voting the party out in biafuro? So what has changed?

Nwanne, abeg vote the party out jare, nobody is telling you to vote it in again, all things remain same.
grin grin grin be calming down,your shouting here is too much.I know most of you are paid for all these noise here.but please make the noise with little sense
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Joylove2324(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
That Adamu guy is just wasting his time...Tueh
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by baconline(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Zero experience
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LegacyB: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi are serious with their consultation

7800 delegates from 774 Local Government, 36 States plus FCT would vote

3000 of the Delegates are Statutory delegates... Governors, ex Governors, Lawmakers, ex lawmakers, minister and commissioners

4800 delegates are party delegates

North West: 1, 924 delegates
South West: 1,568 delegates
North Central: 1,278 delegates
North East: 1, 212 delegates.
South East: 838 delegates.
South south 927 delegates.
Total = 7,800 Delegates

Honestly this breakdown just shows the more that Osinbajo will win this easily. South South Ameachi other candidates, South east will be shared between Orji uzo Kalu and other South east Candidates. North is majority Osinbajo , South west is 70 percent Osinbajo too.
There is till majority Osinbajo in the 3000 statutory delegates.

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by luluman: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=Fasindo post=112050516]shocked

Adamu vs Osibanjo

I would have said something but since it's APC member (Garba) attacking another APC member (Osibanjo) I don't give a flying Bleep.
They should attack and kill each other
[/quot
e]Hope they don't kill you too.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mooh247: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
LegacyB:

Core Muslim North would never vote for Christian Osinbajo especially when they think he betrayed Tinubu
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Zeemam: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tell them o
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Charly68: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
That Adamu is a mumu of highest order
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by emperor863(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Who in his or her right sense will vote for the idiotic nonentity Garbage mumu? Even though I don't like Tinubu but I would gladly give my vote for him than the idiot

Tinubu needs your toxic vote Mr. Vanessa. As far as APC primaries are concerned, only party members are of essence and not hate filled wailers on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Shittu Suspends Peter Jack, NITDA Boss Over “Misconduct” / Buhari Meets Tambuwal On Ministerial Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.