Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 (36402 Views)

Your Action Can Lead To Anarchy – Festus Keyamo Slams Buhari (Video) / Pa Ayo Adebanjo Again Warns Yorubas To Reject Tinubu And Vote Peter Obi / Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Basicend: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Mark my words, if Jagaban enters that seat, Nigerians would beg buhari to return. Tinubu has nothing to offer.

Agree with you bro.

Nigerians are clown salves. . Especially those Amala boys in Lagos that bow their destinies to that vegetable.

We never learn. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by kissdabride: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/18/nigerians-have-short-memory-oyedepo-slams-buharis-govt-again-warns-over-2023/
PDP rule for 16 Yrs Nigeria never had this kind of nightmare APC created for jus 8 yrs.
APC is evil party made up devilish members all they know how to do is bloodsucking of innocent Nigeria,suffered innocent Nigerians for no cause,bunch if terrorist & terrorist sympathizer. Affliction shall not rise the second time in Jesus Name.
APC should go to hell.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ogododo: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Who are the WE? You do not have more than one vote.

Na just one vote, no be only Tinubu dey run things bros, leave mata for Matthias .
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
People with short memory said by Bishop Oyedepo 2022
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by ogododo: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
kissdabride:
PDP rule for 16 Yrs Nigeria never had this kind of nightmare APC created for jus 8 yrs.
APC is evil party made up devilish members all they know how to do is bloodsucking of innocent Nigeria,suffered innocent Nigerians for no cause,bunch if terrorist & terrorist sympathizer. Affliction shall not rise the second time in Jesus Name.
APC should go to hell.
APC na occultic group.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by nedekid: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
opribo:
Bubu is nothing but an efigy. Nobody even remembers him for anything now. He was seen as a no nonsense man before but he has demystified all that now.

We wouldn't have known that corruption is a part of bubu. We wouldnt have known that this level of killings is a part of bubu ( what he wanted to do incase he loses the election). How could we have known that the last time, it wasnt him acting but Gen. Idiagbon unfortunately PYO is not Idiagbon. So what we have is a collosal failure of government been led by learners on the job.
How else would we have known that there is no discipline in Bubu's household when for the first time we are hearing of shooting of guns within the first family.
Indeed, this is not the bubu we know.

Next time, we must take a deep and thorough look at the person we are voting for. His affiliations and antecedents, lest we bring in a person who knows nothing about people management and bring in the worst type of persons because of parochial sentiments.

Oga, we knew. Those that were to young or not born in the early 80s, their parents warned them when they were shouting Sai baba. Lots of us warned that nothing could come out of this man, yet people on this forum refused. Do you think that those that fostered this man on us did not know? Did they not have one on one conversations with him to know he is a block head, islamist etc. Yet knowing this and still misleading Nigerians just so power can me handed to you years later is the highest breach of trust!
Ofcourse, here we go again, you see young men on this forum saying on so so and so mandate I stand. A 70 year old man oh!
No be juju be that?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
ogododo:

Na just one vote, no be only Tinubu dry run things bros, leave mata for Matthias .
I never said only Tinubu is running.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Rebuke: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
If they didn't have short memory, no one would have been taking you and your goons in PDP seriously. Gunmi's best friend.

I bet Nigerians would have bee the best people ever if they said they're gonna support PDP or Atiku.

Shut up, yhu fool!

This is the stupid things yhu idiots do everytime someone godly makes a point or warns us about calamity.

So because yhu saw those people in the same pictures with the Bishop, it automatically means he has personal relationship with them?

Should he have chased them away and refused being captured together in a picture with them?

A distorted fool like yhu couldn't even tell how come about the pictures and why he is in the picture, instead yhu would rather give it yhur own selfish explanation.

If yhur father is one who can be bought over against Nigeria, let it be known to yhu today that Bishop can never descend so low.

He knew Buhari was going to be a calamity and he has been shouting about it ever since. If the reverse was going to be the case, he still wouldn't have kept quiet either. sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by WhizdomXX(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Tinubu will win the APC ticket while Atiku will win PDP ticket.

You can cry all you want online. It will change nothing.

There are numerous other political parties who will likely present Youths, you are free to vote for them.

On Tinubu Mandate I Stand
I reject your permutations in Jesus name.
Only a True Southerner with a heart for God will become President of this Country come 2023 in Jesus name. Someone who will right the wrongs of this current administration and carry us to the great 1960 era heights with more development is who we pray for in Jesus name. Amen. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Westchester(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
You're either stupid or daft, either way you're a fool

CoronaVirusPro:
This are reasons I detest dwarfs

They only criticize without reasonable inputs

This sole acclaimed man of God has not prayed for Buhari as the Bible instructed that we always pray for our leaders, neither has he met with Buhari to discuss or give advice.

Thought he said he was going to open the gate of hell in the last election? Seems dude has misplaced keys.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I reject your permutations in Jesus name.
Only a True Southerner with a heart for God will become President of this Country come 2023 in Jesus name. Someone who will right the wrongs of this current administration and carry us to the great 1960 era heights with more development is who we pray for in Jesus name. Amen. NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.
Lol

You never ready to face reality man
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Visit Lagos State, and compare it to other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu have a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lagos State could have been struggling with states like Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo

But, Lagos State don go far ahead.

You are talking like this cause you were not in Lagos in the 90's

When I got to Lagos in the mid 90's, there was no development happening in Lagos State. The military were spending oil money in Abuja and abandoned Lagos State.

Roads in Lagos was terrible, insecurity was crazy. in the 90s, Thieves go rob a full street without anybody stopping them, dem go dey go from house to house, robbing each rooms one after the other, nah normal thing for Lagos back then. Those days, you go dey see abandon cars for roads, including major roads like 3rd mainland bridge. If your car breakup for 3rd mainland, even if you leave am there for 1 year, nobody go question you or tow the car away.

The IGR of Lagos State was less than ₦500 million in 1999, I don't need to tell you how much is it now.

Tinubu was the first Governor to build a power plant in Nigeria, he built it in Badagry and was going to be generating 300MW of power in Lagos State but the FG took over and ran it aground.

Have you forgotten about OPC madness in Lagos State under the tenure of Tinubu? The days OPC go dey block roads because them dey hold meetings? Tinubu didn't cry and blame Yorubas from other states causing havoc in Lagos, he crushed OPC. He didn't care it was dominated by Yorubas.

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport, etc were all the creation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Maybe you got to Lagos State during the tenure of Ambode sha, we wey live for Lagos during the military regime knows how far Lagos State have come.

Lagos could have not gotten to the level it is right now if the wrong people have been ruling the state. Rivers State is suppose to be competing with Lagos State, but it has been left behind.

I lived in Rivers and Lagos State in the 90's, so I fully know what am talking about

What level are you talking about? Lagos is one the worst cities in the world. You need to travel around the would and see the reality.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Westchester:
You're either stupid or daft, either way you're a fool

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Reinaldo:

What level are you talking about? Lagos is one the worst cities in the world. You need to travel around the would and see the reality.
Bro, nah Nigeria matter we dey talk about for this thread.

Lagos State is one of the best in Africa.

Lagos State Economy is the 5th largest Economy in Africa.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Babaken(m): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Mark my words, if Jagaban enters that seat, Nigerians would beg buhari to return. Tinubu has nothing to offer.
He just want that title Mr or Ex president that's all same goes Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Taiggarr: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You can never accuse this man of been inconsistent Sha

Thunder fire buhari and the drug Lord that is throwing him under the bus everyday

IST of all,you are already EXPENDED...Iwu Onye Eriri Eri!

Secondly,This Oyedepo is a PASTORPRENEUR..a SERIAL SCAMMING MAN OF THE CLOTH!

He was my neighbour in Kaduna in the very early 80s...at Camp Road..

All he cares about is FAME and the good things of life..

SCAMMER PASTOR!!!!

God spoke to him..

Why couldn't he beg God to turn things around,or tell him prior to 2015 how to stop Buhari or even kill Buhari in 2017/2018 when Bubu was sick so as to avert the so called "National Disaster

FAKE PASTOR!

But he can support Atiku and go to Ota to beg OBJ to forgive the INTERGALACTIC THIEF!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by JOemmy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Visit Lagos State, and compare it to other states in Nigeria.

Tinubu have a lot to offer Nigeria.

Lagos State could have been struggling with states like Rivers, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo

But, Lagos State don go far ahead.

You are talking like this cause you were not in Lagos in the 90's

When I got to Lagos in the mid 90's, there was no development happening in Lagos State. The military were spending oil money in Abuja and abandoned Lagos State.

Roads in Lagos was terrible, insecurity was crazy. in the 90s, Thieves go rob a full street without anybody stopping them, dem go dey go from house to house, robbing each rooms one after the other, nah normal thing for Lagos back then. Those days, you go dey see abandon cars for roads, including major roads like 3rd mainland bridge. If your car breakup for 3rd mainland, even if you leave am there for 1 year, nobody go question you or tow the car away.

The IGR of Lagos State was less than ₦500 million in 1999, I don't need to tell you how much is it now.

Tinubu was the first Governor to build a power plant in Nigeria, he built it in Badagry and was going to be generating 300MW of power in Lagos State but the FG took over and ran it aground.

Have you forgotten about OPC madness in Lagos State under the tenure of Tinubu? The days OPC go dey block roads because them dey hold meetings? Tinubu didn't cry and blame Yorubas from other states causing havoc in Lagos, he crushed OPC. He didn't care it was dominated by Yorubas.

Lekki Free Trade Zone, Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Deep Seaport, etc were all the creation of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Maybe you got to Lagos State during the tenure of Ambode sha, we wey live for Lagos during the military regime knows how far Lagos State have come.

Lagos could have not gotten to the level it is right now if the wrong people have been ruling the state. Rivers State is suppose to be competing with Lagos State, but it has been left behind.

I lived in Rivers and Lagos State in the 90's, so I fully know what am talking about

Nothing special most states was also like that befor they gradually started putting things in order it's as a result of the long years the military stayed in power. Lagos will always be ahead of other states simply because its once the federal capital and also because of the massive infrastructures there built by the federal govt. Tinibu was not the first governor to build an independent power plant mbakwe the former governor of old imo state in the first republic was actually the first.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Nauttyprof(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Leboska:
Just like some belly politicians are campaigning for two sick ancestors, bat & atiku.

Not just that alone. A stomach infrastructure politician also wants to contest. I weep for this country.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by OscarJaden(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Who are the WE? You do not have more than one vote.
me and my family
You get it now?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Westchester(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
On your depilated grave I stand!

Parachoko:
Tinubu will win the APC ticket while Atiku will win PDP ticket.

You can cry all you want online. It will change nothing.

There are numerous other political parties who will likely present Youths, you are free to vote for them.

On Tinubu Mandate I Stand
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Taiggarr: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
ogododo:

Na God go forgive you, when Bishop dey shout about bubu, I guess you still dey under your mama apron.

Meanwhile Bishop no shout under PDP..or mainly GEJ..

He asked for Nigerians to pray for GEJ..

Chai..

Hypocrite PASTOR! grin
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Westchester(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s][/s]
opribo:
Bubu is nothing but an efigy. Nobody even remembers him for anything now. He was seen as a no nonsense man before but he has demystified all that now.

We wouldn't have known that corruption is a part of bubu. We wouldnt have known that this level of killings is a part of bubu ( what he wanted to do incase he loses the election). How could we have known that the last time, it wasnt him acting but Gen. Idiagbon unfortunately PYO is not Idiagbon. So what we have is a collosal failure of government been led by learners on the job.
How else would we have known that there is no discipline in Bubu's household when for the first time we are hearing of shooting of guns within the first family.

Next time, we must take a deep and thorough look at the person we are voting for. His affiliations and antecedents, lest we bring in a person who knows nothing about people management and bring in the worst type of persons because of parochial sentiments.

[s][/s]
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by BotherMleeper(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
"The cleric...has now said God confided in him that the country was not heading in the right direction."

The way these charlatans present their god as one impotent deity is mind boggling.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by WhizdomXX(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Lol

You never ready to face reality man
I'm ready to face reality. Not just your saddenened one. Youths like you are the reason, many people are running away from the Country because they can't imagine staying in the same Country with people of this level of thinking. Tell me Sir, how much were you paid?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Westchester(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
[/s][quote author=opribo post=112061911]Bubu is nothing but an efigy. Nobody even remembers him for anything now. He was seen as a no nonsense man before but he has demystified all that now.

[/quote[s][/s]
You fools were warned in 2015 and you zombies after seeing the bad state of the economy still voted him in 2019 so shut da fck up
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I'm ready to face reality. Not just your saddenened one. Youths like you are the reason, many people are running away from the Country because they can't imagine staying in the same Country with people if this level of thinking. Tell me Sir, how much were you paid?
So who's your candidate?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by WhizdomXX(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
So who's your candidate?
I don't have a candidate till the primaries are done. With the current realities, a matchup like Yemi/Amaechi/Umahi vs Wike/Peter Obi/Saraki would encourage me to believe in my Country. These are better candidates. So tell me, how much?
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Parachoko: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:

I don't have a candidate till the primaries are done. With the current realities, a matchup like Yemi/Amaechi/Umahi vs Wike/Peter Obi/Saraki would encourage me to believe in my Country. These are better candidates. So tell me, how much?
Yemi is my second option.

But why do you think Saraki will perform better than Tinubu?

If Tinubu win the APC ticket, he will surely get my vote.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
we are the only set of people who doubt faith to test faith.
We are mysterious!
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by tctrills: 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Thank God you are saying Lagos not Lagos State.
actually Lagos state has been the most developed state in Nigeria since 1960. Note the airport is in Ikeja and the seaport in tincan and Apapa and most of the industries are not even on the island.
If you actually believe that Lagos became the biggest (by population) and richest state under Tinubu, It would be really hard to convince you otherwise.
But let me ask you, which state was richer before Lagos took over under Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by Iamolukorede(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wazobia2216:
It is easy to talk! Talk is cheap!

No one can go against the regime except God Almighty!

You have all kept quiet for far too long!

What is the church doing to liberate the people

The people are groaning, even the northerners who threw their weight behind him initially are no longer happy

Just like what Oyedepo is known for, I expected practical solutions!

Elijah faced king Ahab, not by talking, he acted and so many examples in the bible

Everyone is saying the same as you Oyedepo but who will bell the cat

You have said it all, it is good to talk but what about acting. Talking alone won't bring desired change, acting it will bring it.

Papa his my spiritual Father, yet we all know him for is constant revelations about the Nigerian systems ..

This pastors or apostles are not the Nigerian problems, they are spiritual lords going about the church business. The Nigerian problems are Nigerian's.
Re: Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 by desiredhome: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question:

What practical solution are u expecting oyedepo to profer?
Oyedepo is one of the religious leader in Nigeria and have the capacity to build the nation through his church.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Has Me, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole To Face / Tribunal: Tinubu, INEC Kick As Peter Obi Tenders Total Pvcs In 32 States / Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.