Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman (1089 Views)

Guyd Me And This Old Woman Who Is More Sexy / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm...
As we all celebrated Easter in Peace, without bad news in our family and good health. I pray we'll all continue living in good health and wealth. Amen

I've known this platform for almost two years now without an account. I'm just used to reading the romance section because it's the most interesting section in the beautiful forum.

I've not been moved to open an account, not until today.

Now, this is the reason I'm opening this account.

I'm just a 20years old student. Well, I'm doing fine. I have no issues at all.

But there's this, my neighbour, she's a widow. She struggles to live. She's already Old. Almost 80years and above I think.

We do call her mama. At her age, I don't think she's supposed to be suffering at all if life is a balanced one. cry

She struggles to feed. She begs all the time for help but people make jest of her and talked her down in the background that I've witnessed a lot of times.

She talks to me like her own Son... I feel bad cry
sometimes because I saw how she struggles hard to feed. cry

Now her only son is diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy. A condition that affects the brain.
She has sold everything she has to treat her son. cry

She was connected to POGET CARE HOMES to help her cater for her only son. And makes him look human and healthy among the living. They're doing their job and making him look healthy but the bills are too much on her. They billed her #1,080,000 to be paid for a full year.

#90,000 per month.
She has struggled to meet up for the first 3month with struggles. Days without food and selling of all she has. Imagine at that elderly age that she's supposed to relax and be fed.

Sometimes I will give her the little I have to eat but she will save it so she will send it to POGET Homes on behalf of her son.

The video below watch and please help her cry

Now, this is the Ramadan period, the Muslims are fasting and she's one. She doesn't even have enough to fast and she's fasting. And she's supposed to send money to POGET Homes for her son's care this month. Today is the 18th and she's supposed to pay on the first. They've been reminding her of the money. Now they said they're going to withdraw her son from the care home.

She's been crying since I called to check up on her. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCe5imHxYU

Will attach Son's picture and some documents.
Please My fellow Nairalanders. Let's help this woman. How I wish I have to help her during this period. Only I know what this woman is passing through. I have my own family. But in this life, if you hear other people's stories. You'll know you have to sing amazing grace over your current situation.

Please y'all should help this woman. Nothing is too small. So she can pay up the 90k for this month. She said she don't mind going hungry. She said she's always happy seeing her son there whenever they call me on a video call and she speaks with him. She's happy about the improvement.

Please y'all should come through for this woman. This is the only way I can help her during this period. I've promised her that I will surprise her and put a smile on her face.

I know one day I will turn Old as her too. I pray I never see the kind of struggles she faces.

She's not supposed to give at her age, only to receive.

Y'all should come through for her. Will attach her account number and her phone number. cry

I will also attach her number so you can call her for verification. I will set up a WhatsApp for her on my phone. So whoever wants to call her on a video call can talk to her. For now, I'm at home as the ASUU strike is still on.

Even if it's 500naira. She's old. She will appreciate it. Trust me. If you see the kind prayers she prays for me whenever I give her even 300naira.

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by VictorUSA(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
If it was a man I might have sent somthing, but as she's bitch she can rest.
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
If it was a man I might have sent somthing, but as she's bitch she can rest.

Chief it doesn't matter. She's an Old woman. You have mother too. Why call her a bitch. Besides is her son not a man? Haba cry

The Son in the picture

1 Like

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by VictorUSA(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
BamideleLat:

Chief it doesn't matter. She's an Old woman. You have mother too. Why call her a bitch. Besides is her son not a man? Haba cry

The Son in the picture
She's useless regardless of her age and condition.
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Y'all can call her with her number below.

I set up a WhatsApp for her on my phone. Y'all can call her on video call also. She's available cry

Edited: Good morning y'all. Thanks so much. I visited Mama this morning and I saw she has about 23k in her account from 5k.
She's so happy. She doubted me if she could get help.
Please y'all should keep helping please. Nothing is too small. I'm happy she's smiling. Now I know I've achieve d my aim in putting smile on the hopeless old woman's face. cry

Please nothing is too small.

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
VictorUSA:
She's useless regardless of her age and condition.

I just opened your topics and saw your thread. Hmmmm. I pray you heal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's a sad situation. The son's condition requires a lifetime of support. People don't recover from his condition it is managed over the course of their life. If 1 year costs a million plus and by God's grace you help in raising that amount, what happens for the next year and the many after that?

This is a high end institution offering every kind of support but who can afford to pay them millions a year to just house the young man?
Many people with his condition are taken care of at home because its cheaper... Best of luck though.

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
Y'all please help the poor woman. She's needs help... cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Double0h7:

The documents say Mr so and so and the name on the bank account is a different name to the name on the letters. Nothing adds up.

That's the mothers account. I explained everything on my write-up. Please don't make my effort to help this woman look useless. The account I sent is her personal account. You can call her number which I also attached. This is is the only way I can help this woman. Alot of people needs help offline. If you want to talk to her on video call before you help. Its welcomed chief. I hope you understand this cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
...and you just woke up this morning, thought of NL, created an account out of the blue and started begging strangers for money, with this phoney story?!?!?

here is what you should do...why dont you go meet that woman, stand by her and take a video explaining the situation?!

4 Likes

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
...and you just woke up this morning, thought of NL, created an account out of the blue and started begging strangers for money, with this phoney story?!?!?

here is what you should do...why dont you go meet that woman, stand by her and take a video explaining the situation?!

She's here with me. I can do this also. Its what I can do. How do I post it? Maybe I should post on youtube and share the link here. I understand. I will do that. Thanks sir.
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nothing is too small. Please help mama cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
The website of the care home below....

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please help this poor woman
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Someone sent mama 2k

God bless the sender.

May you never lack cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
.z..
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Chief. This is the video I made with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qCe5imHxYU
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please don't ignore
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
BamideleLat1:
cry

This is not a sustainable solution. Help them find another solution. This institution just cares about money. What they are offering is top of the range but a struggling person can not sustain this kind of care. Even if you succeed in raising these funds this will be just a very expensive 1 year holiday for the guy. People with cerebral palsy live at home and have care given to them. Half of the treatments this institution is offering isn't necessary.

1 Like

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Double0h7:

This is not a sustainable solution. Help them find another solution. This institution just cares about money. What they are offering is top of the range but a struggling person can not sustain this kind of care. Even if you succeed in raising these funds this will be just a very expensive 1 year holiday for the guy. People with cerebral palsy live at home and have care given to them. Half of the treatments this institution is offering isn't necessary.

Hmmmm. Chief. The situation on ground you will not understand. The boy is way sick also. Your little or more help can go a long way. If he can be taken care of at home why would she take him there.

There's more to the sickness. The widow is dispressed and sometimes feel suicidal. I know what I'm saying cry
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
BamideleLat1:

Hmmmm. Chief. The situation on ground you will not understand. The boy is way sick also. Your little or more help can go a long way. If he can be taken care of at home why would she take him there.

There's more to the sickness. The widow is dispressed and sometimes feel suicidal. I know what I'm saying cry

There's no treatment on those papers. Everything on that paper is rehabilitation. There's no medical treatment being offered. Care workers, support workers, managers, physiotherapists, psychologists that's what he will be paying for not treatment.

This all sounds like a format to me! You're not here to help this guy because if you were then you'd understand what I'm saying instead of pushing this hard sell tactics.

I'm done... Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Double0h7:

There's no treatment on those papers. Everything on that paper is rehabilitation. There's no medical treatment being offered. Care workers, support workers, managers, physiotherapists, psychologists that's what he will be paying for not treatment.

This all sounds like a format to me! You're not here to help this guy because if you were then you'd understand what I'm saying instead of pushing this hard-sell tactics.

I'm done... Best wishes.

Enough of this. Must you push people to accept your opinion? What do you mean format? If you can't help, rest. I will not blame you. How will you think a woman of that age want to use format on you. I even uploaded a video. Pele o... Mr format. Mr I know all. Pray not to have problems. So talking anyhow. When you get into issues like this you'll know how it feels. Ha ha. Format. What's your age? Look at the woman, is she not old enough to be your mother? Format? Keep your money. Not helper like you she needs. Stay away
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
BamideleLat1:

Enough of this. Must you push people to accept your opinion? What do you mean format? If you can't help, rest. I will not blame you. How will you think a woman of that age want to use format on you. I even uploaded a video. Pele o... Mr format. Mr I know all. Pray not to have problems. So talking anyhow. When you get into issues like this you'll know how it feels. Ha ha. Format. What's your age? Look at the woman, is she not old enough to be your mother? Format? Keep your money. Not helper like you she needs. Stay away

Hmmm. I touched a nerve lol

You doth persist too much me thinks!

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
And it's a new account opened today just for this... I understand your anger and frustration because you came to make a cool million grin

2 Likes

Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by BamideleLat1: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Uh
Double0h7:
And it's a new account opened today just for this... I understand your anger and frustration because you came to make a cool million grin

I can just see you're a fool. You can't make me regret doing this. I did this to help this woman. You must to make people feel I'm here for scam. You're evil its obvious. I went ahead to do a video with this elderly woman just to show how real the case is. I can picture your kind of person. You should be a small boy that don't know about life. It goes around. You're even a Muslim from your picture uploaded. And you should be observing Ramadan. Someone that's old enough to be your Grandma is scamming right? No issues. You'll meet your own in front.

I thought you're a sensible fellow that's why I reply your comment from beginning. Now I just observed I'm replying a kid. I bleeped up big time. Don't worry, more situations will school you about life... You're still growing
Re: Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman by Double0h7(f): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
BamideleLat1:
Uh

I can just see you're a fool. You can't make me regret doing this. I did this to help this woman. You must to make people feel I'm here for scam. You're evil its obvious. I went ahead to do a video with this elderly woman just to show how real the case is. I can picture your kind of person. You should be a small boy that don't know about life. It goes around. You're even a Muslim from your picture uploaded. And you should be observing Ramadan. Someone that's old enough to be your Grandma is scamming right? No issues. You'll meet your own in front.

I thought you're a sensible fellow that's why I reply your comment from beginning. Now I just observed I'm replying a kid. I bleeped up big time. Don't worry, more situations will school you about life... You're still growing

Lol. Cherry pick my comments and attack me but it doesn't change the fact that what you are doing although noble if true won't be sustainable.

The information you have provided is not for treatment but rather rehabilitation costs. This institution is a home and its an expensive home. All I told you to do is try and find a more sustainable solution but you jumped on any statement that you thought was an attack and you left the issue. Your behaviour isn't credible when all you want to do is argue rather than understand. This is why this is suspicious.

I've said my own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Masturbation To Serx? / Please What Should I Do / INCREASE YOUR MANHOOD NATURALLY - NO SIDE EFFECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.