Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

"A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant (10660 Views)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Big Backside Akwa Ibom Lady Twerks Without Her Panties In Transparent Shorts / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by realmedia(f): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2020
The pretty lady with heavy endowment shows her dancing skill as she dances beautifully in this video

she captioned it

���A very sweet morning from me to y'all

FULL VIDEO AND PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/a-very-sweet-morning-from-me-to-yall.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Davash222(m): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2020
What a disgruntled black dirty asss!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by dollytino4real(f): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
we need dis to ease the tension of colodialdriveus abi n.a. covik drivus

3 Likes

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by FatherBona: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Give an example of a farm tool grin

3 Likes

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Na her market she dey try sell..
grin grin grin
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Bluezy13(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2020
As soon as I saw the behind, I knew the front would be tiny

3 Likes

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Reichel99(f): 10:26am On Mar 23, 2020
The federal government has to quarantine some of these ladies with the way they show signs of stupidity I believe they have Coronavirus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2020
Davash222:
What a disgruntled black dirty asss!!!

Double standards
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Imiete(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
Rumpled and disgusting ass

She be Dust bin
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by seunmohmoh(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
This lady again? I don tire abeg.

1 Like

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
Reichel99:
The federal government has to quarantine some of these ladies with the way they show signs of stupidity I believe they have Coronavirus.
Honestly.
These EEDIOTS make GooD Ladies appear like a mirage.
This ONE must SMELL terribly
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by holicupp(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
no need to add any thing cos they don bomb am finish RAW DISPLAY OF STUPID
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by OttHin: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
FatherBona:

The heediot in the pics that is not wearing pant

1 Like

Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by ashawopikin(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
realmedia:
The pretty lady with heavy endowment shows her dancing skill as she dances beautifully in this video

she captioned it

���A very sweet morning from me to y'all

FULL VIDEO AND PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/a-very-sweet-morning-from-me-to-yall.html
konvik one nine kii u there
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by evil1: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
Beauty with no brain.
Women should stop this rubbish of been naked on social media.
One day someone somewhere will use it against them. Either relationship or job.
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Hargbo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin
Reichel99:
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Bruno3000(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
grin and Jesus Christ wan soon come back o
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Samfloxin(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2020
Ladies,we are disappointed in all of you
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
naija girls sef cheesy
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shallymhiz de girl can twerk sha but e nor dey put data for my phone undecided
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by adg98(f): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2020
Vaseline crew over to you
Re: "A Very Sweet Morning From Me To Y'all" Curvy Lagos Babe Twerks Without Pant by estyvino(m): 3:06am On Mar 24, 2020
FatherBona:

Hoe grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Enters Guinness Book For Having The Largest Natural Br3ast In The World / Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / I’m Not Controversial I Am Just Too Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.