Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures (3259 Views)

This Is Why Ijaws Don't Support Biafra~pictures / Man Flies Through The Swiss Alps For Biafra - Pictures And Video / Biafra: Pictures Illustrate Why Britain And World Powers Are Turning A Blind Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Emma15678: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:
I will go straight to the point

24hrs electricity

Our own freedom

Control of our oil and gas

Control of our airports and seaports

Our own passport

Free education

Free health care

Our own identity

Our own embassies

Our own oil companies

Our own army, airforce and navy

Our own law

Our own flag

Our own road signs

Our own banks

Our own police(Well trained, no carrying of ak47)

Our own government

Our national Football team

Our own TV stations

There are Many benefits of biafra and feel free to add yours because they are too many

Mtcheww how can you guys be this poor in thinking. Look at the true benefits of Biafra:
1. It will encourage further disintegration of African states.
2. (1) will lead to more civil wars in Africa.
3. Should the secessionist prevail, then unfriendly developed countries will Begin to fuel terrorism in those countries, then they would come to "help" starting colonialism all again.
4. The small populations of the break away states would lead to poorer African states.
5. Africa would be entangled in loans that they cannot pay.
6. African states will forfeit their assets to foreign "investors and allies".
7. The so called liberation movements will recruit very crude and rough people. Like in IPOB, the Liberators will be cultists, dismissed soldiers. Hence their would be a spike in police brutality.
8. Militancy would reign as other ethnicities would want to breakaway from the newly formed states.
9. International trade will be negatively affected throughout Africa.
10. Wars would start in Africa. Rival tribes would invade each other, encouraging more foreign interventions. Africa would be a mess.
11. Africa will never be able to unite as on country. Hence jeopardizing the hopes of having one great country that would reject colonialism and facilitate space exploration by Africa, develop great weapons, etc.
Do you cure the headache by cutting off the head? Please have some sense. What are the problems of Nigeria? Are they not hatred, corruption, police brutality, terrorism? How will disintegration solve these problems? Will you execute all former Nigerian soldiers of Igbo extraction in the NA? Will you kill all Igbo police officers in the NPF? Will you kill all Igbo politicians? If no, then disintegration is not the solution to these grave problems. What if we disintegrate and then terrorists overrun other Arewa republic, Niger Republic and Mali? The possibility of this to happen is high. Remember how the Multi National Joint Task Force drove Terrorists out of several West African states that were affected by ISWAP. Remember that Nigeria is the highest contributor to the Multi National Joint Task Force. Know this and know peace.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by IDENNAA(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ijoh:

Ojukwu only fought with Boro and his village youths.
Other ijaw didn't join hands.
Despite the federal support coming and he using so many tribes in his useless Eastern region Still couldn't hold Boro and his village youths alone until 12 days of serious fightings were over.

Shut up for once nigga. You sound like a primitive cave dwelling drunk who has never left the hole. There was no holding, the federal troops rounded Boro and his recalcitrant street agberos and cleansed them up. Go read your own history.....where are these people from biko?

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Ijoh(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
IDENNAA:

Shut up for once nigga. You sound like a primitive cave dwelling drunk who has never left the hole. There was no holding, the federal troops rounded Boro and his recalcitrant street agberos and cleansed them up. Go read your own history.....where are these people from biko?
.Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic take it or not.
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Roger3D(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

I understand you because not everyone have the gift that I have

Nigeria is dead but you can't see it now

This country won't survive after the 2023

I agree with you I want an igbo nation I don't want to live with tribes that hate us

I still support kanu and simon
You are a silly Bafran clown grin

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Akponmfet: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Who dash Biafra oil and fas?
Whi dash Biafra seaport?
grin grin grin
Useless DOT NATION.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by VandalSavage(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have a feeling that after five years nobody will be talking about this anymore undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
After this 2023 election by then it will be clear to every igbo man that we do not belong in Nigeria because we will not be giving the opportunity to governor Nigeria great Rebellion will start mark this date undecided
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
VandalSavage:
I have a feeling that after five years nobody will be talking about this anymore undecided lipsrsealed
that's if igbos are giving the opportunity to governor but if not even MNK will not be able to calm the situation down because everywhere will be on fire undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
[[s]quote author=Emma15678 post=112066251]
Mtcheww how can you guys be this poor in thinking. Look at the true benefits of Biafra:
1. It will encourage further disintegration of African states.
2. (1) will lead to more civil wars in Africa.
3. Should the secessionist prevail, then unfriendly developed countries will Begin to fuel terrorism in those countries, then they would come to "help" starting colonialism all again.
4. The small populations of the break away states would lead to poorer African states.
5. Africa would be entangled in loans that they cannot pay.
6. African states will forfeit their assets to foreign "investors and allies".
7. The so called liberation movements will recruit very crude and rough people. Like in IPOB, the Liberators will be cultists, dismissed soldiers. Hence their would be a spike in police brutality.
8. Militancy would reign as other ethnicities would want to breakaway from the newly formed states.
9. International trade will be negatively affected throughout Africa.
10. Wars would start in Africa. Rival tribes would invade each other, encouraging more foreign interventions. Africa would be a mess.
11. Africa will never be able to unite as on country. Hence jeopardizing the hopes of having one great country that would reject colonialism and facilitate space exploration by Africa, develop great weapons, etc.
Do you cure the headache by cutting off the head? Please have some sense. What are the problems of Nigeria? Are they not hatred, corruption, police brutality, terrorism? How will disintegration solve these problems? Will you execute all former Nigerian soldiers of Igbo extraction in the NA? Will you kill all Igbo police officers in the NPF? Will you kill all Igbo politicians? If no, then disintegration is not the solution to these grave problems. What if we disintegrate and then terrorists overrun other Arewa republic, Niger Republic and Mali? The possibility of this to happen is high. Remember how the Multi National Joint Task Force drove Terrorists out of several West African states that were affected by ISWAP. Remember that Nigeria is the highest contributor to the Multi National Joint Task Force. Know this and know peace.
Shalom[/quote][/s]

Chineke kpo gi OKU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
After this 2023 election by then it will be clear to every igbo man that we do not belong in Nigeria because we will not be giving the opportunity to governor Nigeria great Rebellion will start mark this date undecided

Yes that's what I told them, even ohaneze go pick race, hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
After this 2023 election by then it will be clear to every igbo man that we do not belong in Nigeria because we will not be giving the opportunity to governor Nigeria great Rebellion will start mark this date
Then you will regret this just like 1967
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Roger3D:
Then you will regret this just like 1967

Mumu man this is not 1967,igbos are stronger and richer now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

Mumu man this is not 1967,igbos are stronger and richer now
You'd be a fool to think the entire ibo tribe will support this your IPOB madness
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Roger3D:
You'd be a fool to think the entire ibo tribe will support this your IPOB madness

Yes they will allow you kill 5million of us like you did in 1967,i say you be Mumu, confirm 70years old mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Did you expect Boro to fight for the Eastern region after what they did to him.. Boro was blinded by revenge and the North capitalize on it. It was clearly the "enemy (North) of my enemy(Ojukwu) gone bad..

And lemme ask you a question back... After Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million Easterners to leave Nigeria, why did he still contest for President of the Nigeria he wanted out of..

How is it revenge when he was used by the Fulanis? Coconut oyel head
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

How is it revenge when he was used by the Fulanis? Coconut oyel head
I ask again. Do you expect Boro to fight for the Easterners after what they did to him?

Did you know what Boro was convicted for by the Ironsi government and Ojukwu? Treason!! Him trying to emancipate his folks from Nigeria was called treason..

Only for Ojukwu to commit his own treason a year later and expect to go free..
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
vasel15:

Yes they will allow you kill 5million of us like you did in 1967,i say you be Mumu, confirm 70years old mumu
If I say Bia you say Fraud grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2022
Perfectbeing:
I ask again. Do you expect Boro to fight for the Easterners after what they did to him?

Did you know what Boro was convicted for by the Ironsi government and Ojukwu? Treason!! Him trying to emancipate his folks from Nigeria was called treason..

Only for Ojukwu to commit his own treason a year later and expect to go free..

Boro betrayed the igbos

After we supported him, at his school he defeated 2 igbos, we loved him but what did he do?

He betrayed us by going to plan with the fulanis to remove an igbo head of state

Your own brother

I am glad ironsi did not it kill him, fulanis did and they even buried him like a nobody that is because the fulanis used him like a servant and when they were done they dumped him

Didn't they just find his bones some weeks ago

Ojukwu got a state burial

Igbos are not your enemy, but your hate consumes you, but I don't see you people as our friends because I know history, you are backstabbers

So go back to the real story, why did boro betray the igbos by working with the fulanis to declare a criminal replubic so the fulanis can kill ironsi

You f*ols should be asking igbos for forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Roger3D(m): 12:50am On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Boro betrayed the igbos

After we supported him, at his school he defeated 2 igbos, we lived him but what did he do?

He betrayed us by going to plan with the fulanis to remove an igbo head of state

Your own brother

I am glad ironsi did not it kill him, fulanis did and they even buried him like a nobody that is because the fulanis used him

Igbos are not your enemy, but your hate consumes you, but I don't see you people as our friends because I know history, you are backstabbers

So go back to the real story, why did boro betray the igbos by working with the fulanis to declare a criminal replubic so the fulanis can kill ironsi

You're just insulting people on the internet and supporting terrorism on the false premise that this stratery will get you Biafra. It's not going to work

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Roger3D:
You're just insulting people on the internet and supporting terrorism on the false premise that this stratery will get you Biafra. It's not going to work

Boros brother said it, he betrayed the igbos with the help of the fulanis, check your brain please

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by IGBOSON1: 1:00am On Apr 19, 2022
Considering the current climate of insecurity, i reckon having our own police and state secret service are the most significant benefits at this point in time! All this UGM nonsense will either die a natural death or be eliminated just few months into the life of the new Nation....a Nation founded strictly on Christian-Judeo values and principles!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Panda7(m): 2:08am On Apr 19, 2022
by then money will be flying from heaven into biafra. I think this is the same ideology of the 1960s yet no masterplan. what resources would biafra use to achieve her finland dreams maybe they should close their borders and be self sufficient.
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 2:30am On Apr 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Considering the current climate of insecurity, i reckon having our own police and state secret service are the most significant benefits at this point in time! All this UGM nonsense will either die a natural death or be eliminated just few months into the life of the new Nation....a Nation founded strictly on Christian-Judeo values and principles!

Biafra would come with peace, no men would be inside the Bush,no ugm, people would join the national army, there would no room to create another zoo in biafra land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 2:32am On Apr 19, 2022
Panda7:
by then money will be flying from heaven into biafra. I think this is the same ideology of the 1960s yet no masterplan. what resources would biafra use to achieve her finland dreams maybe they should close their borders and be self sufficient.

Why are you in pain? Don't worry about us we would be fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by allcomage: 4:39am On Apr 19, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Delusional grandeur.

These are the illiterates burning the Igboland.

Is it that easy?

How will your Biafra funded?

Because South South won't follow you, ease of doing business in other region (now another country) might not be there again.
Don't you know that Igbo is the largest tribe in this your South South? Eg 9 local governments in delta state are Igbo ,65% of rivers is Igbo and Igbo have been ruling rivers state since 1999 , Igbo are in edo, cross rivers, bayesa etc, just do the maths.
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by 1868htt: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Delusional grandeur.

These are the illiterates burning the Igboland.

Is it that easy?

How will your Biafra funded?

Because South South won't follow you, ease of doing business in other region (now another country) might not be there again.
[/s]
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by 1868ht: 5:22am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder sad
[/s]
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Boro betrayed the igbos

After we supported him, at his school he defeated 2 igbos, we loved him but what did he do?

Your own brother

I am glad ironsi did not it kill him, fulanis did and they even buried him like a nobody that is because the fulanis used him like a servant and when they were done they dumped him

You love Boro but yet didn't let him leave the country with his people? You waged a 12 days war on him and then you captured him and sentenced him to death.. Then after Gowon released him you expect him fight Gowon for the east?

Back to the story, why did Ironsi and Ojukwu stopped Boro from seceding and a year later they decide to secede? The Igbos wanted to do something they didn't wanted others to do.. That's a devilish mentality.. And till now you still don't see wrong in it..

You keep asking why did Boro betrayed the East when it was the East that betrayed Boro first.
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Panda7(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Why are you in pain? Don't worry about us we would be fine

who is in pain? the south east is the one in pain and in a deteriorating state especially the roads and whether they agree or not it is the job of the state to fix it. I ask again what is the fg taking from south east that is preventing their development??
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Panda7:

who is in pain? the south east is the one in pain and in a deteriorating state especially the roads and whether they agree or not it is the job of the state to fix it. I ask again what is the fg taking from south east that is preventing their development??

Stop crying
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by Panda7(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
vasel15:

Stop crying
biafra should cry in her farms
Re: Here Are The Wonderful Benefits Of Biafra ~pictures by vasel15: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Panda7:

biafra should cry in her farms

Getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners Lambast Elrufai As He Says They Are Not Afraid Of Northern Elders. / Price Of A Liter Of Gasoline/pms In Select Africa Countries As At May 29, 2023.. / US Prof Petitions US Higher Learning Comm on Certificate Racketeering by CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.