Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student (3246 Views)

Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / POMA University, A Fraudulent And Fake University- Ex Student. / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student by zionmade(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2022
kushercain:

This!!
Yeah we ask girls to show us pants at that age. We even bend down to peep but it doesn't exceed that. Our minds don't go beyond that. Things are different today though

1 Like

Re: Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student by MetroBaba1(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2022
emmy512:
Stumbled on the girls tik tok videos and all i can say is she already belonged to the streets.

Please, her TikTok handle

1 Like

Re: Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student by spyroet(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2022
emmy512:
Stumbled on the girls tik tok videos and all i can say is she already belionged to the streets.
pls send me her tiktok handle

1 Like

Re: Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student by Draslo(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2022
huptin:

You must think that every school breed idiotic and rebellious human beings like you described above, of course I went to school, except you are too stupid to notice that.

The school I attended gave no room to such horrible behavior, we had a principal and teachers that gave no room for nonsense.

You think by going to a school where gutter behavior is encouraged you have made it in life? [b]I am sure even your WAEC was written for you by your teacher[/b]s...no wonder you are proud to share your horrendous background on a public forum!
Na here I don know your kind. Please don't ever quote me again
Re: Chrisland's Image Must Not Be Tainted. - Ex Student by kushercain: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
zionmade:

Yeah we ask girls to show us pants at that age. We even bend down to peep but it doesn't exceed that. Our minds don't go beyond that. Things are different today though

I was a legendary pant checker lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ado Ekiti 2010/2011 Post-utme & Admission List Are Out / Why Is The Nddc Foreign Scholarship Not Yet Out: / Try Reading This And You Will Be Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.