Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up (224 Views)

What Is The Worst Injury You Have Encountered During Sex? / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up by CALEB1590(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
In the year 2005, I was 13. we went to pluck mango from a neighbouring compound. The owner has warned us not to use stone or stick to pluck, that we should always wait for the mango to fall, then we can pick. As children we can't wait for it to fall, so we started helping ourselves by using stones and stick. After some minutes the owner came back, chased us and we all scampered, I jumped a mini fence that demarcates our building from that compound and I ended up landing on a broken bottle. The thought of that after so many years gives me goosebumps because it was a very deep cut. If your growing up was fun, please share yours.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up by doubleE70: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
mine was in a day care my mom put me back then . so we all were playing in the backyard of the day care were a church building project was ongoing. so we were playing catcher catcher
then when the game started as i ran i forgot i didn't wear slippers so i stepped on a long and sharp nail. mhen the pain was out of this world. the nail Pierced my leg deeply. omo this incident still sends chills down my spine
Re: What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up by Realmi: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Had boils in my groin embarassed

My mum is a nurse, so na she dey treat me

My elder brothers would hold me down whenever she wants to press the boils to remove the whitish things in it..

She would have to cut the tip with a new razor blade, to create an opening for the extraction....

That shit is extremely painful, the annoying part it, the boils will always return after sometime and they are usually big and red

I thank God for healing me..
Re: What Is The Most Painful Injury You Had While Growing Up by Cyphar(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
I got pushed from the last floor of jss3 block. Funny how i landed on just my left palm, broke my wrist. The pain was so excruciating....... Mum took me to a wicked chemist that fixed my hand..... It was so painful embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Phone Challenge For Couples / Jk Jh H,h Khhhh Hhhkhlkhklhjkllkjhlkhklhj / Policewoman Begs Motorists As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.