Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? (29033 Views)

The Most Painful Word Anyone Has Ever Said To You / What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by KVN1(m): 12:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Well... can't remember anyone telling me any, but I remember telling my ex who initially ,was very nice to me but eventually started acting funny that,"hope you understand it has been only you in this relationship from day one"..

I saw the pains and shame in her eyes..

NB: I still don't feel any remorse.

Share yours.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Someone telling me That am useless!!! its very annoying to me.

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

because after his creation he bless the works of his hands

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Ladylite: 1:33am On Sep 24, 2019
At this time of the morning, you people are thinking on these petty things. Why not use it to pray and command forces to work for you or think up crazy ideas for wealth

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by KVN1(m): 2:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Ladylite:
At this time of the morning, you people are thinking on these petty things. Why not use it to pray and command forces to work for you or think up crazy ideas for wealth
if you were doing those, I don't think you'd have time to reply..

435 Likes 28 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2019
Ladylite:

There are other times in a day to think up 'innovative' ideas and such.

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:22am On Sep 24, 2019
So many...

But the one I can still remember - I asked a friend what's wrong and he told me it's none of my business.

46 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Met a girl on the road and asked her 'May I nyash you?', could see the embarrassment in her eyes. She nyashed me next day.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2019
kiss

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Larryfest(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2019
She told me she was pregnant for a random dude she had a quickie with..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:
So many...

But the one I can still remember - I asked a friend what's wrong and he told me it's none of my business.
very painful.
funny thing this girl was complaining to my friend about her boyfriend. I then asked her what it was and she replied me that it wasnt my business. What that thing didnt know was that i was the reason the both of them were even dating. The guy had asked me out and i, knowing the girl, my neighbour liked him, declined. I encouraged him to date her. Although i liked him a bit.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:
My sister told me: "You can do whatever you like now that your mother is dead" She meant that I wished for our mother's death. I began questioning myself and fell into depression.

I didn't speak to her for 10+ years after that.

We cool now but that's the worst thing anyone ever said to me...
that was cruel. We have relatives like that. May your mums soul rest in peace.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 24, 2019
Hmmm can't think of any, I'm mostly the one to say painful things to people esp if it's the truth. I have a terrible mouth

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Blackivy29:

Amen. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Young03(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2019
The useless girl said to me, Your not my type

I felt it but Las Las I still nyash her

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by gift01: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2019
You are a big slim fool just pray you don't get fat so you won't be anoda example of a big fat fool. I felt led to dish her a slap but I prevailed my temper

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by luvyaself95(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
An ex once told me a guy is a common person just because the guy is not educated and he impregnated her colleague that is well educated meanwhile according to her ( My Ex)
the girl love the guy die.

After that night i started thinking which person be one
Person wey get headache no complaints na you come dey use paratamol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by cooooooks(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2019
I hear say dem ban you? Wetin happen

Blackivy29:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by rex444(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2019
illitrate:
Met a girl on the road and asked her 'May I nyash you?', could see the embarrassment in her eyes. She nyashed me next day.
try am for my side na slap

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
rex444:
try am for my side na slap

Some slaps just make me cum

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by biddostandard: 9:07am On Sep 24, 2019
Magnoliaa:
So many...

really,that pains you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by rex444(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2019
illitrate:

Some slaps just make me cum
oya na .....
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Gabson001(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Someone telling me am worthless OMG
That word sucks
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Kharol1234: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
my ex tellin me am broke.. I just smile
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
cooooooks:
I hear say dem ban you? Wetin happen
some moniker was feeling foolish. Though i was S.African. Oversabee
another was for bashing a guy. He reported. Who does that?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:
My sister told me: "You can do whatever you like now that your mother is dead" She meant that I wished for our mother's death. I began questioning myself and fell into depression.

What was your mother of blessed memory trying so hard to stop you from doing when she was alive.

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
DocH:

What was your mother of blessed memory trying so hard to stop you from doing when she was alive.

Nothing. It's a horrible saying in my culture. I was 14 yrs old...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by missjo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:

shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by missjo(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
gift01:
You are a big slim fool just pray you don't get fat so you won't be anoda example of a big fat fool. I felt led to dish her a slap but I prevailed my temper
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Guest007:

Nothing. It's a horrible saying in my culture. I was 14 yrs old...

ok its fine. i was wondering why ur sis will say that? this same statement was made to my colleague whose late mom disliked females putting on pants.
Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by youngking22(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Me and my cousins, my uncle always say "let me see how you people will succeed". I will just smile, but my cousins will be depressed all day long.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? by sweetrace(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Someone telling me That am useless!!! its very annoying to me.

How can someone that God has created be useless or good for nothing. God didn't create any use less things.

because after his creation he bless the works of his hands

You're right about everything thing and everyone that God created having a purpose. But when that thing or someone refuses to live their purpose, yielding nothing, then they are practically useless. Especially if they decide to go around causing trouble for others. Remember Jesus and the fig tree? Jesus caused it to die because it was fruitless, hence useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diary Of A Playboy / Why Is It Difficult To Attract Handsome Men / 4 Reasons Why Women Don't Kneel To Take The Ring During Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.