Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards (1914 Views)

Everywhere I look I see nig girls on their periods this product can help / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / 3 Strange Ways Women Behave In Their Periods And How To Adapt To It In Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you're a man who doesn't sympathize with his girlfriend, wife or sister while she's on her period... Refuses to serve and make her comfortable... Then you're an arrogant rétard... undecided

No man can endure the hell that's menstruation every month for the most part of his life...

Back cramps

Belly cramps

Ass cramps

Bloating

Acne

Sore breasts

Feeling tired

Insomnia

Diarrhea

Joint pain

Constipation

Headaches

Depression and anxiety

Muscles aches

Mood swings

Cravings

Etc....

Real men get their girls pads... They prepare their favorite meals for them... Clean their girls when they can't (change the soiled pad and wash her underwear)... Get them snacks... Make them tea to ease the pain... Hold their hands or cuddle them... Take over the house chores... Etc...

It's just 2-5 days... Be a man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ooh too much Bollywood right,this girl you ehnn. grin
Clean pad and prepare food and all,kuku turn the guy to complete simp na. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by MadamVanessa(f): 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Nawa oh, the way my fellow girls talk out of emotion is always very sad.

Sympathize with us for what reason exactly dear? Were they the ones that asked God to give us monthly menstruation? If we need sympathy let's look up to God who created us.

If a man is sensible to be loving and all caring during his woman menstrual period, good, but if he doesn't, still fine. They were not obligated to look after us.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Onixlaz(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh! You're back
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Berry fruit girl lest I forget,hope say you dey aiit oo,I no wan hear story that touch the heart.
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
My love we don't need all these guys sympathy, we are strong grin

Don't make them starts feeling funky

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by kingreign(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
[s]If you're a man who doesn't sympathize with his girlfriend, wife or sister while she's on her period... Refuses to serve and make her comfortable... Then you're an arrogant rétard... undecided

No man can endure the hell that's menstruation every month for the most part of his life...

Real men get their girls pads... They prepare their favorite meals for them... Clean their girls when they can't (change the soiled pad and wash her underwear)... Get them snacks... Make them tea to ease the pain... Hold their hands or cuddle them... Take over the house chores... Etc...

It's just 2-5 days... Be a man...[/s]
A trashy comment from a self centered female.
Men are not the cause of your monthly cycle and owe you no sympathy or empathy for whatsoever you go thru as a biological setup.

And no, keep your insult to yourself!

7 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Realmi: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
This gender sef....must u people be noticed

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
kingreign:

[s]A trashy comment from a self centered female.
Men are not the cause of your monthly cycle and owe you no sympathy or empathy for whatsoever you go thru as a biological setup.

And no, keep your insult to yourself!
[/s]
Mr. Man she was actually referring to real men, and not a Broke, childish guy like you
Good day
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by densiks: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by kingreign(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
[/s]
Mr. Man she was actually referring to real men, and not a Broke, childish guy like you
Good day
Whatever!

K.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
[/s]
Good day
Can I dm you with my main account Kriss216?
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Can I dm you with my main account Kriss216?
No rest undecided
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
No rest undecided
You don't love me no more?
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Share

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

You don't love me no more?
Do I love you b4 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Why is this so hard for you to understand,do you want me to hurt myself because of you?
I am going crazy right now,mere imagining our love play together dey give me ____ grin
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Sniper04(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Datboredberri:
If you're a man who doesn't sympathize with his girlfriend, wife or sister while she's on her period... Refuses to serve and make her comfortable... Then you're an arrogant rétard... undecided

Me sef get my own cramps, I go play ball yesterday as I was about to jump for a header I developed yansh cramps and guess what, no one gave a f u c k. I carried my cramped yansh to my bed last night so in summary, everyone should manage their problems, I get knee joint pain too and I'm not blaming anyone for it, I don't see any reason why you had to bring innocent men into these, very soon those simps will start feeling bad because they're not taking care of women with cramps, please if you feel any cramp go to the hospital for adequate treatment,use your money to treat yourself if you feel you need treatment for cramps. And also ,why are you saying men who don't agree to become servants are retards because I see that's your reason for creating this thread you dey find trouble o

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Sniper04(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
[/s]
Good day
Should real men become slaves just because of cramps

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by olympianares: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Datboredberri:

After all this,she then cheats on him a day after the last flow..

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Why is this so hard for you to understand,do you want me to hurt myself because of you?
I am going crazy right now,mere imagining our love play together dey give me ____ grin
Stop constituting nuisance on this thread...bye
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
My love we don't need all these guys sympathy, we are strong grin

Don't make them starts feeling funky
hahahahaahahaaa sounds like you really need the care
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by VictorUSA(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

Stop constituting nuisance on this thread...bye
Na waoo, promise you will never quote me on this forum,just promise.
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Kingosytex(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
[/s]
Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:

@ picture how come? grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sniper04:

Should real men become slaves just because of cramps
Are you a real man I guess No

Then leave real man to decide grin
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by alphabbey1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
[/s]
Good day

Real men are busy making money, not simping around....
Pray the guy should be Jobless na, so he can be serving you on your period days....

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jeon:

@ picture
how come? grin
you delete yours undecided or what?
Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Brokeloser: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Datboredberri:

You're mad you just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these poor girls opening these threads sef,they are looking for slave.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Dn't Serve Their Women During Their Periods 're Arrogant Rétards by Jeon(f): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
you delete yours undecided or what?
no I thought I was the only one using it..
grin

angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys See How I Celebrated Children's Day Today (pics) / Female University Student Leaks Her Nvde Video While F!ngering Herself / How Can I Get Her Of My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.