Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB (22218 Views)

Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by euwalaka: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
fighting who?
FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by KingDamzzy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Uzodinma the coward.
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by paramakina202: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

People are in tears because the army always end up killing innocent people. A few weeks ago I witnessed the army shoot the tires of a car and use the butt of their guns to terrible beat up some young guys in the Irete area of Owerri simply because the boys drove against traffic. If the army attacks UGM and leave innocent people nobody will complain, afterall they both carry guns. The issue is when the army attack unarmed people leaving these gunmen

But whenever unknown gunmen kill people you will run out of tears only to cry me a river whenever there is military operation against UGM.
If it was army or police that killed Dr Chike Akunyili IPOB will still be shedding crocodile tears till today.
Last month gunmen killed over 20 persons in a funeral somewhere in Anambra state I did not see IPOB tears.
Who is bringing the military to our villages?The answer is ESN.
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by Christistruth02: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
cool

By the time IPOB and ESN finish burning the South East to the Ground

You will come back to your abandoned Senses

Are IPOB still butchering and eating their kinsmen as food in the South East ?
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by olamike02: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
successmatters:
From all I have read here, IPOB is still a peaceful freedom fighting organisation.
And they are still sustaining the peace you have. Carry go.
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by InoGetJoy: 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:

But whenever unknown gunmen kill people you will run out of tears only to cry me a river whenever there is military operation against UGM.
If it was army or police that killed Dr Chike Akunyili IPOB will still be shedding crocodile tears till today.
Last month gunmen killed over 20 persons in a funeral somewhere in Anambra state I did not see IPOB tears.
Who is bringing the military to our villages?The answer is ESN.
I 100% do not support the activities of these gunmen. If the military will leave innocent people and face these gunmen, everybody will be happy. The people who killed people in a funeral in Anambra State turned out to be cultist activities.
I'm sure you have no evidence that IPOB killed Chike Akunyili
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by paramakina202: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I 100% do not support the activities of these gunmen. If the military will leave innocent people and face these gunmen, everybody will be happy. The people who killed people in a funeral in Anambra State turned out to be cultist activities.
I'm sure you have no evidence that IPOB killed Chike Akunyili

I know you will start talking about evidence of who did it when it comes to UGM killings but all lives matters whether it was wasted by UGM or military.What are unknown gunmen doing in Orlu communities?
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by sameks08(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Any body that said anything against ipob must surely regret it cos ipob remains a peaceful organization let's be watching.
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by InoGetJoy: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:

I know you will start talking about evidence of who did it when it comes to UGM killings but all lives matters whether it was wasted by UGM or military.What are unknown gunmen doing in Orlu communities?
Of course all lives matter. My uncle served this country in the armed forces and paid the supreme sacrifice, I have plenty of friends in the police force who I pray for every day. I want the killings to stop
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Of course all lives matter. My uncle served this country in the armed forces and paid the supreme sacrifice, I have plenty of friends in the police force who I pray for every day. I want the killings to stop

So stop defending UGM because you never know who their next victim will be.The reality is that those gunmen will always attract millitary operation in any community they have presence so they should stop endangering the lives of our people.
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by Wisfem: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advocate500:
Hope until you answer this question, people like me won't take you serious, who brought the military to invade orlu village in early morning Easter Sunday? Killing people from house to house, is it's the PDP that want to remove you from office? Hope what will you gain by shading innocent blood because of political position? Uzodinma is their no other solution in resolving this political problem rather than returning fire to fire?

The sad thing is that this guy were never voted to rule that state , How can a court of law Impose a traitor on a state where no body wanted him, how sad
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by 1869nn: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ndi meth with fish brain
[/s]
Re: We Will Not Comment On Uzodinma’s New Position On Us ― IPOB by MrValthegreat: 1:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Pls nobody should do business with this guy, he is a scammer. He did logo for and after I paid him he refused to send me the original document of the logo till date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Violent Protests Erupt In Edo, As Ize-iyamu Rejects Election Results / Fayose Condemns Removal Of Wike’s CSO, Accuses FG / Buhari Asked Me To Visit Oil Producing States- Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.