Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship (1517 Views)

Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money / Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by BlueAir: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Smile.i begin to wonder how old are u. Is that ur resolution for ur lovelife forever? Fuvxk and dumped for life? U still think u DNT need help?
sollolucci77:

Were you blind to the comment I made that [/b]I'm not getting married?[b]
Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueAir:
Smile.i begin to wonder how old are u. Is that ur resolution for ur lovelife forever? Fuvxk and dumped for life? U still think u DNT need help?

You're too young and inexperienced to know what I need...and last time I checked marriage was not compulsory

Its obvious you're still in the uni and know nothing..imagine you asking how old I am with your life that hasent even started..when you come out of uni maybe your head will reboot
Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by BlueAir: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Smile. Half baked as usual.Nobody said marriage is a comp .but don't wait till 65yrs and memory loss before u realize you'll always need somebody
sollolucci77:

[/b]You're too young and inexperienced to know what I need...and last time I checked marriage was not compulsory[b]
Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
BlueAir:
grin at least u still remembered to pull out before they changed u finished. Some ladies like candid, sapphire and most of them don change already. I can only but to read and scroll by after reading their comments and rages. I only see frustrated and toxic polluted people. It's really worrisome how nobody knows how easily people's mind can be altered through social medias. Nobody realize how vulnerable they are online until they fall deep Into negativity mostly.nairaland nearly ruined my relationship and me myself.my soul and mind. But I also thank God sha
Am happy for u jareh!!! U won't believe I started giving my bf attitude, a guy I love so much. A guy that has never hurted me he has always been there for me the innocent guy was just there Wondering where he went wrong Omo I later realized my relationship will crash if I continue like that bc I noticed I was becoming hard and stone hearted God have mercy.their words or bashing does not make any impact on me like before bc I refused to be turned into a bitter feminist. Tufiakwa!!!!! Na so I for looose my guy for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am happy for u jareh!!! U won't believe I started giving my bf attitude, a guy I love so much. A guy that has never hurted me he has always been there for me the innocent guy was just there Wondering where he went wrong Omo I later realized my relationship will crash if I continue like that bc I noticed I was becoming hard and stone hearted God have mercy.their words or bashing does not make any impact on me like before bc I refused to be turned into a bitter feminist. Tufiakwa!!!!! Na so I for looose my guy for no just cause.
Atta girl wink
Re: Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship by Prettygirl200(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
sollolucci77:

Atta girl wink
U won't know the joy in my heart that I restricted my steps, he is too wonderful to let go, if God will have it I will want to be his wife. Those idoult that called themselves redpillers with empty pocket almost reigned my relationship. Thank God for the redemption hungry redpillers forming hard men. God forbid!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? / Why Do I Attract Only Fair Girls. / Sometimes I Wish Was A Woman (see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.