Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money (1185 Views)

Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship / "After Money, It's Penis"- Twitter Lady / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Xenry: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
Davido took to his Instastory channel to give fans an insight into what he was spending his hard-earned money on.
Hustle, so that you too can buy a diamond hand sanitizer. Stop going after girls! Go after money, or ur children go curse you for old age.
I don talk my own, wahala for who no go listen!
Imagine if this is the only hand sanitizer that can sanitize out COVID-19, that mean you go perish with your Amaka. Bro, hustle tight!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by squash47(m): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Who beg you for advise ? You that have been going after money since, why has your name not been on forbes ?

Oga, even Davido wey get money still dey pursure bad bitshes and he dey fvck everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Xenry: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
squash47:
Who beg you for advise ? You that have been going after money since, why has your name not been on forbes ?

Oga, even Davido wey get money still dey pursure bad bitshes and he dey fvck everyday.

Money before B"tches? Nothing wrong with that, bro. wink
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by squash47(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:
Money before B"tches? Nothing wrong with that, bro. wink
And after you have made d money ?
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Xenry: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
squash47:

And after you have made d money ?
We go do the needed!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by phelonrays: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Is it your money

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Reex12(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
why money still dey shack davido sef didnt he grow up in wealth
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by dariahd69: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
VANITY

Xenry:
Davido took to his Instastory channel to give fans an insight into what he was spending his hard-earned money on.
Hustle, so that you too can buy a diamond hand sanitizer. Stop going after girls! Go after money, or ur children go curse you for old age.
I don talk my own, wahala for who no go listen!
Imagine if this is the only hand sanitizer that can sanitize out COVID-19, that mean you go perish with your Amaka. Bro, hustle tight!
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by AFvckingAlpha(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Shey na you go talk say nah fish and groundnut oil dey inside sardine ehn!?
When Sapa catch them nobody go tell them.
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Op you self broke despite the hard hustle so no dey give us cha cha O u grab cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Xenry: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
ZIINI:
Op you self broke despite the hard hustle so no dey give us cha cha O u grab cool
Lol. Abeg leave me alone! grin

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by kukoyi17226: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!
Shey na you go talk say nah fish and groundnut oil dey inside sardine ehn!?
When Sapa catch them nobody go tell them.
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by doubleE70: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
my friend told me that because he doesn't have money his tailor sow trouser without pocket for am

lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by Xenry: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
doubleE70:
my friend told me that because he doesn't have money his tailor sow trouser without pocket for am

lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by doubleE70: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=Xenry post=99834312][/quote]

nice one bro

hahaha
Re: Why You Must Stop Going After Girls And Start Going After Money by JOACHINpedro: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Guy you try but the diamond handsanitizer is a buzz killer. angry
Imagine, I should hustle to buy myself a diamond handsanitizer. TF!!

No Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke My Heart Because I Want To Follow My Dreams-pls Advise / My Girl Friend Is Into A Partnership Business With Her Ex-boyfriend(wat Do I Do) / You Heard Your Girlfriend Is In A Nearby Hotel With Another Man. Will You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.