Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai (78496 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by GloriousGbola: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:

It's not the job of society to raise your child!

Does this society provide a proper framework for children?

If you turn on any Nigerian TV station will you see any content for children?
Is there any musical artiste that sings songs for children?
Outside of.school books are there any local book series for kids?
Are there any movies made for children?

So already from the beginning you have a society where children have no local media. Everything is media for adults.

Go to eateries what are they playing on their TVs? Channel o booty videos

Go to your average kids party what are they playing? Jolof wind your waist music.

Children every where are saying you are doing well.

There are no local laws or legislation in place to ensure family friendly media or Internet is available.

No one in leadership positions cares about children

Open your dstv. There is PBS, cbeebies, da vinci kids. These are public channels in their home countries. Channels made specifically for children's education, upbringing and values.

Every one is abusing the parents, but everyday on this platform I interact with several youths who have also been failed by society and their parents.

Anyone asking to see the video is a product of this society
Anyone who casually makes excuses for rape is a product of this society
Anyone who casually defends any kind of fraud is a product or this society.

The children who cannot dance Skelewu or recite it are the ones considered strange. The children who are blank when told 'you are doing well' are the nerds.

So yes society is also part of the problem

As an African you should know this.

That is why we have the saying

It takes a whole village to raise a child

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by abbey621(m): 12:31am On Apr 19, 2022
hoctre20:
This is a foolish statement from you. The song they hear no be for the society, the government policy no for the society and made by the society,the tv shows is it not for the society and made by the Society and this ur foolish opinion is not made by the society❓. And if I may ask who is/are the society❓

Don't be unfortunate! We have people that have grown up in society ravished by wars, famine, gangsters, drugs etc but they still made it out and made something of their lives. I grew up in Mushin, olosho house to the right, weed factory to the left and touts everywhere. Never smoked, never carried oloshos and excelled at school. I repeat it is not the job of society to raise your kids, the society is a support system but it is never ever the primary. If you doubt me, name a country that you consider a morally and just society and I'll show you their shortcomings. UNA GO JUST DEY TYPE RUBBISH ONLINE, DEY FORM WOKE!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Prenonjebose: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2022
This is just a standard code of conduct statement. The matter is already being investigated by appropriate authority, so this statement is just nothing in the view of the situation on ground.
The parents of these children are as guilty as the school. Education does not start and end in the confines of the school walls.
The kind of parents we have now are more concerned with providing money for their wards than actually monitoring their all round development
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by callthefred: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2022
At age 10. I didn't even know what a girls unclothedness looks like. I don't even think girls menstruate at 10. I blame the school and the parent.

The society has always been crazy but parenting truly is a serious job. I just pray I'll be able to raise kids the way I was also raised or even better ..
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by abbey621(m): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Does this society provide a proper framework for children?

If you turn on any Nigerian TV station will you see any content for children?
Is there any musical artiste that sings songs for children?
Outside of.school books are there any local book series for kids?
Are there any movies made for children?

So already from the beginning you have a society where children have no local media. Everything is media for adults.

Go to eateries what are they playing on their TVs? Channel o booty videos

Go to your average kids party what are they playing? Jolof wind your waist music.

Children every where are saying you are doing well.

There are no local laws or legislation in place to ensure family friendly media or Internet is available.

No one in leadership positions cares about children

Open your dstv. There is PBS, cbeebies, da vinci kids. These are public channels in their home countries. Channels made specifically for children's education, upbringing and values.

Every one is abusing the parents, but everyday on this platform I interact with several youths who have also been failed by society and their parents.

Anyone asking to see the video is a product of this society
Anyone who casually makes excuses for rape is a product of this society
Anyone who casually defends any kind of fraud is a product or this society.

The children who cannot dance Skelewu or recite it are the ones considered strange. The children who are blank when told 'you are doing well' are the nerds.

So yes society is also part of the problem

Can you name a society where such can never ever occur? Sounds like we are just making sh*t up at this point! You left the root and decided to focus on the leaves, ko jor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by GloriousGbola: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Meanwhile the school has expectedly left some things unsaid. The incident took place in one of the rooms - either the boys room or the girls room.

There was unfettered unchallenged access
The sex act itself was also unchallenged.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Kobicove(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2022
emperor863:
This episode is a big scandal that the school should not be allowed to wriggle out of. How can a school of such calibre (or any school for that matter) allow such underage children to cohabit to the extent that they were able to engage in sexual activities and even recorded it on their phones. Is it normal for boarded students to have access to mobile phones? What a big shame.

The parents of all the children should bury their heads in shame because ordinarily, at that age (of ten years) the children should not even develop an urge for sex. Only God knows what type of moral and home training some people give to their children. That girl obviously was not having sex for the first time.

The parents should be brought to book on this because the law can do virtually nothing to these children on account of their respective ages.

Lastly, this should be a reflection of what the society really is. If this has happened, it means it can happen (or is also happening) in hundred of other cases in the country - especially among the upper crust of the society where a lot of scandals abound. Whether we like to believe or not, similar thing is happening in boarding schools all over the country.

May God heal our land and cleanse it of all satanic influence.

Did you even read the press release from the school?

The pupils were kept in separate accommodations according to sex!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by GloriousGbola: 12:38am On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:

Can you name a society where such can never ever occur? Sounds like we are just making sh*t up at this point! You left the root and decided to focus on the leaves, ko jor!

You are a prime example of what I am referring to. You are living in a failed society so you don't even.know that in proper societies there are media exclusively for children

Who do you think Disney movies are for?
Sesame street?
Paw patrol?
Number Jack's?
We don't talk about Bruno songs?
The lorax?
The despicable me movies?

You grew with Davido and wizkid as entertainment. No wonder you are already a mess
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by hoctre20(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:

Don't be unfortunate! We have people that have grown up in society ravished by wars, famine, gangsters, drugs etc but they still made it out and made something of their lives. I grew up in Mushin, olosho house to the right, weed factory to the left and touts everywhere. Never smoked, never carried oloshos and excelled at school. I repeat it is not the job of society to raise your kids, the society is a support system but it is never ever the primary. If you doubt me, name a country that you consider a morally and just society and I'll show you their shortcomings. UNA GO JUST DEY TYPE RUBBISH ONLINE, DEY FORM WOKE!
and that’s because u chose to follow the right society, been unfortunate ❓ Lol. There are right society and the vice versa too so the society too fails, because we. Create the vice versa too. I dare u not to do with the society and tell me more. And I can boastly tell u there is higher chance ur wards or kids get messed up to how u were brought up because the bad society has taken an upper hand now.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Cromagnon: 12:39am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
School management is hard oh! But this news left one stone unturned. How did the girl end up with boys in a room? The truth is not yet out. The earlier the school says the whole truth, the better for the school. The parents of the kids, the school management and the society contribute to the perversion.

However, the boy is lucky. The society would have buried him alive if there is no video to show he did not rape the girl. His own parents are quiet because they have shame. The girl's mother wants to play smart in a society that is smarter than her. The boy and the girl need to be disciplined according to their ages to avoid their future being ruined.

But wait oh! As una go the world school game finish, which trophy una win? Abi the video na una trophy? Abi na show off una wan go do and the video come spoil the show? E be like say village people follow una reach Dubai. grin
what will ruin their future.? No be una go still blame dem if den no marry on-time?
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by ivolt: 12:40am On Apr 19, 2022
hoctre20:
This is a foolish statement from you. The song they hear no be for the society, the government policy no for the society and made by the society,the tv shows is it not for the society and made by the Society and this ur foolish opinion is not made by the society❓. And if I may ask who is/are the society❓
You can't force your choices on others as long as they are not committing a crime.
It is your job as a parent to protect your kids from evil influence.

6 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by hoctre20(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Really❓ This bad eggs u just mentioned now are they not a society ❓ and it’s a society that has taken an upper hand in this generation take it or leave it
abbey621:

Can you name a society where such is guaranteed never to occur? Can you name a society where there can never be any form of rape, violence or indecency? What you are thinking of is a fallacy!
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by immortalcrown(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Cromagnon:
what will ruin their future.? No be una go still blame dem if den no marry on-time?
Please, explain this your logic. Will what they did in Dubai make them marry on time? Or, am I wrong for suggesting what could save their future? Try to explain this your logic.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by olu77(m): 12:42am On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:

It's not the job of society to raise your child!

Maybe it's the collective job of society to ensure that rules and regulations are adhere to. It's probably the job of society to regulate public consumptions that could have destructive effect on the society at large.

I can not completely blame the parents of this girl, we all went through these foundational schools and we know that untrained kids will corrupt trained ones and kids generally pretend around their upright parents.

Many parents abusing this girl's parent have worst kids acting like saint at home the day they will discover that is when they will know that training a kid is a collective responsibility. School environment is where kids learn from both their teachers and their mates

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by abbey621(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2022
hoctre20:
and that’s because u chose to follow the right society, been unfortunate ❓ Lol. There are right society and the vice versa too so the society too fails, because we. Create the vice versa too. I dare u not to do with the society and tell me more. And I can boastly tell u there is higher chance ur wards or kids get messed up to how u were brought up because the bad society has taken an upper hand now.

Society can go screw itself, as a parent the buck stops with me. I own responsibility and do not rely on others to train my child for me. The tv, the computers and the phones all have parental control, I will never allow 48 hours to go by without checking on my child via heart to heart talk. I make conscious effort to not only be a parent but to be an educated one, if society likes make it turn to jungle, I move my kid to a betetr one or limit society's influence on my child, I don't wait for society to raise my child for me.....MAN UP!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by humberjade: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2022
The truth of the matter is that a lot of Nigerian parents erred in their duties to start educating their wards about sex early.

Whether we like it or not, it has become extremely difficult to prevent from getting exposed to adult contents these days. After all, we can't follow them everywhere they go. Their peers, relatives and neighbours could knowingly or unknowingly expose them to these things without the parents' noticing a thing.

At the age of 10 in advanced countries, as crazy as it might sound, parents have started educating their wards about the dangers of early sex, use condoms and after morning pills. They do these because they don't live in self denial; they know what the world has become and what their wards are exposed to when they aren't there. On the contrary, an average Nigerian parent feels a 10 years old is to young to be educated about sex. Those kids have teared eyes tey tey.

Obviously, that wasn't the first time for those kids...they looked pro.

If your kid dey boarding house, it is well o
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Shey Big Brother go soon start again,some parents will leave their kids to watch shows like that all in d name of they're still too young to comprehend it,it enters into their subconscious mind which subsequently in time devil go join hand spoil their mind. The society didn' fail any of those kids as it's already corrupt. You hv to blame their parents for failing in their responsibilities of protecting those kids from the corrupted society. As a saying goes,"It's easier to blame people especially when it's their fault"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by hoctre20(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Well said
ivolt:

You can't force your choices on others as long as they are not committing a crime.
It is your job as a parent to protect your kids from evil influence.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Kdon2: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:
School management is hard oh! But this news left one stone unturned. How did the girl end up with boys in a room? The truth is not yet out. The earlier the school says the whole truth, the better for the school. The parents of the kids, the school management and the society contribute to the perversion.

However, the boy is lucky. The society would have buried him alive if there is no video to show he did not rape the girl. His own parents are quiet because they have shame. The girl's mother wants to play smart in a society that is smarter than her. The boy and the girl need to be disciplined according to their ages to avoid their future being ruined.

But wait oh! As una go the world school game finish, which trophy una win? Abi the video na una trophy? Abi na show off una wan go do and the video come spoil the show? E be like say village people follow una reach Dubai. grin

I no fit laf finish grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by hoctre20(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2022
One of the faulty society I’m talking about. The bad society is spreading like wild fire.
Sanchez13:
Shey Big Brother go soon start again,some parents will leave their kids to watch shows like that all in d name of they're still too young to comprehend it,it enters into their subconscious mind which subsequently in time devil go join hand spoil their mind. The society didn' fail any of those kids as it's already corrupt. You hv to blame their parents for failing in their responsibilities of protecting those kids from the corrupted society. As a saying goes,"It's easier to blame people especially when it's their fault"
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Kdon2: 12:45am On Apr 19, 2022
emperor863:
This episode is a big scandal that the school should not be allowed to wriggle out of. How can a school of such calibre (or any school for that matter) allow such underage children to cohabit to the extent that they were able to engage in sexual activities and even recorded it on their phones. Is it normal for boarded students to have access to mobile phones? What a big shame.

The parents of all the children should bury their heads in shame because ordinarily, at that age (of ten years) the children should not even develop an urge for sex. Only God knows what type of moral and home training some people give to their children. That girl obviously was not having sex for the first time.

The parents should be brought to book on this because the law can do virtually nothing to these children on account of their respective ages.

Lastly, this should be a reflection of what the society really is. If this has happened, it means it can happen (or is also happening) in hundred of other cases in the country - especially among the upper crust of the society where a lot of scandals abound. Whether we like to believe or not, similar thing is happening in boarding schools all over the country.

May God heal our land and cleanse it of all satanic influence.

Stop fooling yourself, as you can see for yourself the land is beyond healing! It ll only get worse.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by abbey621(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:

Maybe it's the collective job of society to ensure that rules and regulations are adhere to. It's probably the job of society to regulate public consumptions that could have destructive effect on the society at large.

I can not completely blame the parents of this girl, we all went through these foundational schools and we know that untrained kids will corrupt trained ones and kids generally pretend around their upright parents.

Many parents abusing this girl's parent have worst kids acting like saint at home the day they will discover that is when they will know that training a kid is a collective responsibility. School environment is where kids learn from both their teachers and their mates

Where I fault the parent is relying on society/school to train your child for you. There's no way in hell that an attentive parent would allow her child to go to Dubai without proper controls in place. This is international travel with covid and everything, HOW? Na so 9ja schools dey reliable?
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by ivolt: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Woleobi:
The school was careless, yes. But this was not the girl's first encounter or the fifth. She is a pro. Who groomed her sexually? These are questions to be answered. Others in the video are also sexually experienced. How come they are so exposed to sex at such a young age? What kind of upbringing do these kids have from home? Can the girl be placed on therapy to overcome this ordeal? These are questions to be answered. Not just closing down the schools and re-opening them after a month for the same thing to happen again!
I can bet anything on it that those kid were not groomed from home.
The fact that all the kids are comfortable with such act means they
have a common groomer definitely residing in their school.

I am confident that majority of those kids were thrown into boarding school
by their lazy parents who don't understand the dangers of leaving kids unsupervised.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Kdon2: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2022
Geeman2006:
Wow.. Total parental failure. If you're gonna fail yourself, make sure you don't fail your kids. Obviously , those kids are spoilt and have been exposed to things way ahead of their age. Pay attention to your kids at all times no Matter how busy you're schedule May be.
One brother, sister, aunt , uncle, neighbor, teacher etc is there teaching and indoctrinating nonsense into them. Now I seem to appreciate why my folks were unnecessarily strict atimes when growing up. If I remember the beating I will get from my mom when I get back home if I EF up, I just fall in line and desist. These are tough times. Shine ya eye

Failed parenting no doubt!

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by olu77(m): 12:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Woleobi:
The school was careless, yes. But this was not the girl's first encounter or the fifth. She is a pro. Who groomed her sexually? These are questions to be answered. Others in the video are also sexually experienced. How come they are so exposed to sex at such a young age? What kind of upbringing do these kids have from home? Can the girl be placed on therapy to overcome this ordeal? These are questions to be answered. Not just closing down the schools and re-opening them after a month for the same thing to happen again!

From what I read in this statement delivered by the school it seems there could be other students amongst the other 71 students who could have engaged in thesame act but either did not record or release the video. Again if the video of these 5 kids had not been released by one of them it would have been business as usual for the school. No matter how much we blame the parents it was the duty of the school at this location to prevent this disgrace and they failed terribly.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by abbey621(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You are a prime example of what I am referring to. You are living in a failed society so you don't even.know that in proper societies there are media exclusively for children

Who do you think Disney movies are for?
Sesame street?
Paw patrol?
Number Jack's?
We don't talk about Bruno songs?
The lorax?
The despicable me movies?

You grew with Davido and wizkid as entertainment. No wonder you are already a mess

Una go just dey type rubbish, see this ignoramus! When I was growing up, Davido and Wizkid did not exist! Furthermroe, I live and work in the USA and believe me wetin una dey see for 9ja na comedy compared to what goes on here. You dey mention Disney but if I analyze the numerous ways where children are exposed to homosexuality and other vices in Disney movies you go shout Allahuakbar!

Educate yourself bro, stop assuming things and argue based on facts not sentiments!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by FireUpNow(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
This shows the moral decadence in our society today. Parents have failed in the role of parenting and also letting under age kids get access to what they shouldn't at a very tender age. How could children that young engage in any form of sexual act and get it recorded? The school on their part failed the children , the parents and the society at large also failed . I am Just fed up with all these nonsense happening lately. From Dowen college and now Chrisland Schools. Where are our good old days public schools?

1 Like

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by dazzlingd(m): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
PARENTS failed that child!
SCHOOL failed that child!
SOCIETY failed that child!

Leave story, the child failed herself

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2022
abbey621:
Can you name a society where such is guaranteed never to occur? Can you name a society where there can never be any form of rape, violence or indecency? What you are thinking of is a fallacy!

this is not an Nigerian/African issue, it is a world issue! the above madness happens all over the world, not just in Nigeria.
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Kdon2: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2022
immortalcrown:

It's this same chrisland school that a teacher raped 2year old girl in 2019!
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by drlateef: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2022
In developed countries, every teacher handling children normally attend courses on child and adolescent safeguarding level 1-3. They are also vetted to ensure no previous convictions involving children had been recorded in their criminal records. It’s high time these were adopted in Nigeria. Every teaching environment should have a safeguarding lead who ensures that safeguarding policies are adhered to all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.