Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai (78495 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Principal Speaks On Sex Scandal, Suspends 6 Students / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by Cromagnon: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
immortalcrown:
Like I said earlier, you obviously either very stupid or insincere.

One, why are you telling me it has already happened? When I say the kids should be disciplined, every sane adult knows I mean the kids should be told not to have sex again as kids. No sane human will think I mean a disciplinary measure should be used to reverse what the kids have already done.

And You're a bastardd with no home training whose future is ruined even worse any pre pubescent Sex

How many times does telling ppl not to have sex ever worked?

You're not very intelligent if you can't See I didn't say they should not CD disciplined. I said their life will not be ruined you imbecilee

Two, if your kid is sexed by his or her age mate and I advise that they should be disciplined to avoid their future being ruined, would you ask the same question?
for the last time, where did I say they should not be disciplined you mad man.you think say you get bad mouth abi. Even twitter is tired of banning me. You want to be uncouth, let's go there. I have unlimited data and time for you badly brought up children
Re: Chrisland Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal, 5 Pupils Misbehaved In Dubai by immortalcrown(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cromagnon:

And You're a bastardd with no home training whose future is ruined even worse any pre pubescent Sex

How many times does telling ppl not to have sex ever worked?

You're not very intelligent if you can't See I didn't say they should not CD disciplined. I said their life will not be ruined you imbecilee

for the last time, where did I say they should not be disciplined you mad man.you think say you get bad mouth abi. Even twitter is tired of banning me. You want to be uncouth, let's go there. I have unlimited data and time for you badly brought up children
If your kid is involved in this kind of sex and I advise that your kid should be disciplined to avoid the kid's future being ruined, would you ask me the same question? If you are sane and sincere, answer the question. If you fail to answer the question, remain stupid and continue your noise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.