Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career (25833 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Advertisershubs(f): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Advertisershubs:

The truth is: it is not Sport Betting that is ruining your life, you are the one ruining your life out of Your Greed and Folly.

You have written it all by yourself. You are too greedy.

Just like in any business; Sport Betting/Trading is for people who are patient and understand what they are doing.

It is true that over 70% of people COMPLETELY lose their hard earned monies to the bookies. Only fewer than 10% of people earn consistent money from the bookies because they know what they are trading on.

The remaining 20% of people are those that juggle winnings and loses to the bookies.

And This Statistics clearly shows why People are still active in Sport Betting despite the fact that many of them lose to it.

You are among the 80% population that are GREEDY and Probably Never Ready to Learn The Ropes of Trading Sport Events simply because you have never thought it necessary to seek Education or Create Solutions yourself.

I would have adviced you to join a Sport Trading Institute which I'm affiliated to; but your greed will probably not let you follow trading instructions which you'll be taught in the Sport Trading Institute. So, my advice for you is to stay off sport betting completely for at least 2 years or maybe forever if you cannot handle yourself as you use other people's money to bet on your greediness.

So, for now; stay away from sport betting and pay your debts.

This information on streak trading is very helpful for Sport Traders.

Enjoy!

Our selections for Today are on Icehockey Games:

Germany: Game 1:
Frankfurt Lowen - Ravensburg
Frankfurt Lowen has won their previous 11 games
(Odds: 1.63)

Sweden: Game 2:
Ornskoldsvik - Segeltorps IF
Segeltors IF has won their previous 5 games
(Odds: 3.31)

Finland: Game 3:
Tappara 4 Tappara - TPS Turku
Tappara has won their previous 4 games
(Odds: 1.74)

Finland: Game 4:
Koovee - TUTO
TUTO has won their previous 4 games

View more tips for the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109568

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Chrisslim(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
BigYash:
Correct nigga. You're blessed .

Nd u also
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by BigYash: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Chrisslim:

Nd u also
Amen!
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Vivov21e: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
AlphaBeta130:
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 8 ten 5 thirty 15 ten
I need the PDF file sir
Betting is ruining my life
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Trayce2: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Advertisershubs:

This information on streak trading is very helpful for Sport Traders.

Enjoy!

Our selections for Today

Germany: Game 1:
Frankfurt Lowen - Ravensburg
Frankfurt Lowen has won their previous 11 games
(Odds: 1.63)

Sweden: Game 2:
Ornskoldsvik - Segeltorps IF
Segeltors IF has won their previous 5 games
(Odds: 3.31)

Finland: Game 3:
Tappara 4 Tappara - TPS Turku
Tappara has won their previous 4 games
(Odds: 1.74)

Finland: Game 4:
Koovee - TUTO
TUTO has won their previous 4 games

View more tips for the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112109568

Well analysed 2 odds daily rollover
Call to be added to the group +2349011302403
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Dshocker(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Extrastiv01:

Hello everyone, my name is not necessary, I am 28 years old and I am on the verge of losing my job but the important thing here is that sport betting is about to ruin my life and career and I need help and advise from you all. It all started when my friend Bolaji(not real name) introduced me to this popular sport betting platform last year which I strongly believe that 80% of Nigerian youths would know or even use on a regular basis.

I started playing games on this platforms with the little money I made from side hustles,it was cool because I could still remember my first game; I staked #2000 on a match between Liverpool and a smaller club and I cashed out massively that weekend. I was so happy and all of a sudden I became greedy. I began to stake higher and started looking for higher and better odds to boost my winnings, I started staking with my salary and then it got worse that I started using my life savings to play games in which most time I don't win but still I won't back out hoping I would win back all my lost money in the next game ,I would even borrow money from my neighbors and friends as a matter of fact, I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)

Last week, my boss gave me #150,000 to go and deposit at the bank but instead I transferred the money into my betting account wallet hoping I could double the money. I predicted realmadrid to win on last week champions league match against Chelsea,though they qualified for the next round but they still lost to Chelsea. I almost ran mad at the viewing centre. Anyways my boss has been calling me since and I couldn't pick because I don't know what to tell him.....
Nairalanders I need your advise and help!!!

Bet9ja and co don plant yam for our head,now yam don grow,head don dey heavy us to carry.

Those platforms are killing the youths gradually
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by AlphaBeta130: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Vivov21e:
I need the PDF file sir
Betting is ruining my life
Message me zero nine zero seven seven six five seven five nine six
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by rukz: 12:42pm On May 01, 2022
martinskelly:
@Extrastiv01

I used to be in this mess, sometimes it's not all about reading this and that it's all about what i call "Mind commitment".

In reality, not all books changes someone if you don't work things out yourself.
You can read from now till thy kingdom come nothing changes if your mind is not ready to accept faults.

I was hooked in this thing called gambling always blaming devil for my addiction not even knowing I'm the devil, greed took me to a higher level of ignorance in a realm of imaginary riches.

How i stopped Gambling is just by his grace.
It all began like a film, just like i mentioned earlier "Mind commitment" , it took me just 5mins to decide on quitting or dieing, i held on to quitting without looking at all of my losses and it worked like magic.

I did not actually plan on quitting the day i quitted but it came as a force, as a will, as not an option, as if I'm going to die that day but all thanks to my will power of taking drastic decision of not wanting to live in penury.

Ever since i stopped Gambling, my life has changed for better, people come to me for financial help and i give without blinking.
I can feed my family comfortably, my son goes to a good school and in all people envy me now.

Though Gambling dealt with me mercilessly but overcoming it is the best thing that will ever happen to you in your life time because it kills gradually.

So @OP, just make up your mind even if you read all the positive comments here or you read all the books on how to stop Gambling if your mind is not yet made up you can't stop it, you just have to take the bull by the horns or you even carry the bull anyhow you deem it fit or want to because it is only you that can stop it not even your pastor, babalawo or whatever feltish means you feel is the best.

My 2cent.......
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Crazy.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by OYENIYIJK: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
DapFroser:

Boss good afternoon. Please Pardon me for entering your space. Please I kindly need your help me with five hundred or one thousand naira. I'm really down and starving and have no one to turn too even in church when I pleaded. I know you will be angry with this disturbance but I'm just helpless. Help please.

Sorry for the late response. You can drop your details.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by OYENIYIJK: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
DapFroser:

Thanks for your kindness. boss 2O22 82436I. Kuda bank boss. I'm very grateful.
Yea, sent. Welcome boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy / Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.