Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,387 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

...And I Think Being A Boo Who's Available To All But Committed To Non Is Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...And I Think Being A Boo Who's Available To All But Committed To Non Is Good (137 Views)

Beautiful Lady Urgently Need A Boo, See Her List Of Qualifications / I Think Being An Ugly Guy Puts You At An Advantage in society. (My opinion) / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...And I Think Being A Boo Who's Available To All But Committed To Non Is Good by MadeINchenzen2: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2022
How does this work... most alpha males understands how this works. The trick simply says, you don't have any lady as your specific girlfriend, and you don't commit to anyone. You are just a lone ranger who is okay to play the side boo with babes who has got boyfriends.

In other words, you are just that guy who have ladies in relationships keep you as their little secret, you make the ladies keep you as an option for cheating on their guus when they feel like taking a break away from their relationship.

The good thing about being a side boo is that you are free from stress and spending responsibility that comes with being tied to anyone in a relationship, you never get a girl pregnant, its always the main boyfriend that's got her pregnant.grin

Of course... she'll push the pregnancy on herain guygrin

The side boo is just there to fill in certain gaps that's left of by her guy.

The side boo is never interested in dating or relationships, he's just there to satisfy her cheating adventuregrin

(1) (Reply)

No Worries For JAMB Or ASUU Strike / Who Do You Think Will Clinch The APC Presidential Ticket? / Graphics Design Training For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.